BY PANTENE #78 in Shampoo

2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner formula gently cleanses and provides all-day moisture in 1 step.

Intense moisture for silky, soft hair

Do away with dryness at once. One bottle distributes all of the Pro-V Science you need to remove residue while providing all-day moisture for soft, strong hair.

USAGE:
WHO: All hair types that are dry, parched, or thirsty for moisture. Even for color-treated or permed hair!
WHEN: Daily to nourish hair and keep it feeling moisturized all day
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• how does this leave the hair? and what type of hair is this shamp...1 Answers
  • I'm a huge fan of Pantene Pro V's Daily Moisture Renewal Conditio...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know how to write review for this product on soap.com...1 Answers
  • "I have really dry hair and always buy moisturizing shampoos." in 1 review
  • "I really like the smell of both this shampoo and it would always leave my hair smelling great for a couple of days ." in 1 review
Gema A.
Gema A.
Chiswick, London
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my basic. I been using pantene since I was a kid and I love the smell of my hair after I use it and also how clean it looks
Gizelle M.
Gizelle M.
Klamath Falls
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product makes your hair smell very good has a long lasting scent hydrates your hair! It’s two in one so it’s cheaper than buying two products and it works! No oily hair and easy to untangle
Stacy Z.
Stacy Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have LONG hair that is thick so it takes forever to wash, that's why I love the idea of 2-in-1. My hair gets tangled really easily, but after I wash my hair with this my hair actually becomes softer and slightly detangled(as weird as that is). The scent of this product is amazing, but I mean who doesn't like the smell of freshly cleaned hair.
Ruth O.
Ruth O.
Spartanburg, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is the best! Not only is it the 2 in 1 but I was able to share it with my husband too! He loves it just as much as if it were men shampoo. The smell is fresh and lasts a long too! We love this shampoo!
Ellen F.
Ellen F.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes your hair very soft and repairs damage from previous issues. Makes hair silky and smooth. Love this product
April H.
April H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product makes my hair feel squeaky clean and full of moisture when i use it. I tried it for the 1st time this year and live it, especially the smell. I recommend this product if your hair needs a deep clean.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Gridley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect everyday conditioner! Keeps my hair smooth and gives that extra moisture my hair really needs!
Pamela Y.
Pamela Y.
Haughton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this for my dry gray hair and it works pretty good. I also use the conditioner along with it.
Noelia M.
Noelia M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene has always been one of my favorites. It smells great and leaves my hair feeling great. I have very fine hair and I love to use the brand for volume. It lathers great. I am very satisfied with Pantene products.
Molly T.
Molly T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally have pretty dry hair. It's also petty thick and kinda curly which can make the dryness hard to take care of. This helped keep my hair clean while moisturizing it and keeping fly aways at bay.
Tawny G.
Tawny G.
Round Rock, TX
Do you guys think this works all that great?
Fallon J.
Fallon J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of Pantene Pro V's Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner, but I've never used the 2 in 1. How well does this product work in relation to the shampoo and conditioner used separately?
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
how does this leave the hair? and what type of hair is this shampoo for?
Jeanine M.
Jeanine M.
Newtown, CT
Does anyone know how to write review for this product on soap.com? Its not coming up with the option and only showing amazon reviews on their site?