BY PANTENE #47 in Shampoo

2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner formula gently cleanses and provides all-day moisture in 1 step.

Intense moisture for silky, soft hair

Do away with dryness at once. One bottle distributes all of the Pro-V Science you need to remove residue while providing all-day moisture for soft, strong hair.

USAGE:
WHO: All hair types that are dry, parched, or thirsty for moisture. Even for color-treated or permed hair!
WHEN: Daily to nourish hair and keep it feeling moisturized all day
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• how does this leave the hair? and what type of hair is this shamp...1 Answers
  • I'm a huge fan of Pantene Pro V's Daily Moisture Renewal Conditio...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know how to write review for this product on soap.com...1 Answers
  • "I have really dry hair and always buy moisturizing shampoos." in 1 review
  • "I really like the smell of both this shampoo and it would always leave my hair smelling great for a couple of days ." in 1 review
Bianca S.
For a wonderful texturing I recommend that you use whatever suits you. I like Pantene products because they were the best for my hair.
Christina J.
Pantene has been my trusted conditioner brand for years now. It leaves your hair nice, soft, shiny, but at the same exact time it does do a lot to repair your damaged hair. Furthermore, it’s an a very cost compared to other brands.
Alyssa B.
Windsor, ON
Leave my hair feeling amazing. I love how big the bottle is. Love when it goes on sale. Great quality for a great price
Christopher A.
Arlington , TX
I absolutely love this product it’s great best 2 in 1 I’ve used it’s long lasting has a great scent I highly recommend this Product to everyone!!!
Judith M.
Oceanside
I like using this because it’s affordable there’s two in one so it’s just a nice quick and easy shower I think it smells really nice
Phi C.
Phoenix
I really love pantene shampoo frangrance, sadly i had to stop using them due to having a sensitive scalp and return to using regular dandruff shampoo.. but its a great prod if you dont have skin issues :/
Karylin L.
West Columbia
Love it. Try it out. You can not beat this. It is worth every penny. For sure. No doubt. Try it out you won't be sorry
Ashley M.
Tekonsha, MI
I go to my boyfriends a lot and I feel bad using his moms stuff so I just grab my two in one and go it’s travel friendly but does try my scalp but nothing that a hair moisturizer can’t fix but it’s great!!
Karina L.
Edinburg, TX
With this product 2!in 1 you don’t need any other product to leave your hair smelling great and very smoothPantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner it is one of the best shampoos I have ever tried
Marian W.
Waynesburg, PA
My boyfriend has really dry, curly/wavy hair which gets really tangled, and this is the only conditioner he uses. He got me to start using and I love it too. It smells so good and leaves your hair soft and tangled free.
Tawny G.
Round Rock, TX
Do you guys think this works all that great?
Fallon J.
I'm a huge fan of Pantene Pro V's Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner, but I've never used the 2 in 1. How well does this product work in relation to the shampoo and conditioner used separately?
Jeanine M.
Newtown, CT
Does anyone know how to write review for this product on soap.com? Its not coming up with the option and only showing amazon reviews on their site?
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, CA
how does this leave the hair? and what type of hair is this shampoo for?