BY PANTENE

2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner formula gently cleanses and provides all-day moisture in 1 step.

Intense moisture for silky, soft hair

Do away with dryness at once. One bottle distributes all of the Pro-V Science you need to remove residue while providing all-day moisture for soft, strong hair.

USAGE:
WHO: All hair types that are dry, parched, or thirsty for moisture. Even for color-treated or permed hair!
WHEN: Daily to nourish hair and keep it feeling moisturized all day
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• how does this leave the hair? and what type of hair is this shamp...1 Answers
  • I'm a huge fan of Pantene Pro V's Daily Moisture Renewal Conditio...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know how to write review for this product on soap.com...1 Answers
  • "I have really dry hair and always buy moisturizing shampoos." in 1 review
  • "I really like the smell of both this shampoo and it would always leave my hair smelling great for a couple of days ." in 1 review
amy c.
amy c.
White Lake, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great smelling and makes your hair feel so soft i love the package and very nice sent but it needs to be cheaper
Esmeralda's N.
Esmeralda's N.
Phoenix, AZ
I loved it at first but after my second bottle I noticed it didn't gave me a healthy hair so I stop using it
B. p.
B. p.
Pantene makes my hair clean and smell great after i used this i never chnaged shampoo again. Thanks pantene
Love pantene its one of my favorite brands of shampoo and conditioner it helps with dry and damaged hair
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Chandler, AZ
This is my go to! I love the way it smells and it doesn't leave my hair feeling dried out afterwards!
Jennie O.
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've try their shampoo and conditioner I say it's not a brand at all I love how their products smell
Amber E.
Amber E.
Love the pump. Leaves no residue in hair. Rinses clean. Great for all the hair types in our family.
Kara T.
Kara T.
Owensboro, KY
This product is great I love the smell and it does amazing for dry hair like mine! Would recommend
T P.
T P.
This is my number one go to for a daily smooth clean shampoo.. It leaves my hair soft & silky..
Ming-Li P.
Ming-Li P.
Morrisville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was surprised how soft it leaves my hair. It also makes it easy to brush without a detangler.
Tawny G.
Tawny G.
Round Rock, TX
Do you guys think this works all that great?
Fallon J.
Fallon J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of Pantene Pro V's Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner, but I've never used the 2 in 1. How well does this product work in relation to the shampoo and conditioner used separately?
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
how does this leave the hair? and what type of hair is this shampoo for?
Jeanine M.
Jeanine M.
Newtown, CT
Does anyone know how to write review for this product on soap.com? Its not coming up with the option and only showing amazon reviews on their site?