BY PANTENE #57 in Shampoo

2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner formula gently cleanses and provides all-day moisture in 1 step.

Intense moisture for silky, soft hair

Do away with dryness at once. One bottle distributes all of the Pro-V Science you need to remove residue while providing all-day moisture for soft, strong hair.

USAGE:
WHO: All hair types that are dry, parched, or thirsty for moisture. Even for color-treated or permed hair!
WHEN: Daily to nourish hair and keep it feeling moisturized all day
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• how does this leave the hair? and what type of hair is this shamp...1 Answers
  • I'm a huge fan of Pantene Pro V's Daily Moisture Renewal Conditio...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know how to write review for this product on soap.com...1 Answers
  • "I have really dry hair and always buy moisturizing shampoos." in 1 review
  • "I really like the smell of both this shampoo and it would always leave my hair smelling great for a couple of days ." in 1 review
Celina z.
Corona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed this 2-in-1 shampoo+ conditioner! It left my hair smelling soooo good. I could smell the scent everywhere. Anyway it left it sleek & smooth. It didn’t leave my hair oily at all.
Gizelle M.
Klamath Falls , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product makes your hair smell very good has a long lasting scent hydrates your hair! It’s two in one so it’s cheaper than buying two products and it works! No oily hair and easy to untangle
Michelle b.
Man, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a fan of Pantene products. This shampoo actually doesn't do what it claims. The smell is nice but my hair just doesn't feel clean afterward. I wouldn't recommend this to my friends
Noelia M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene has always been one of my favorites. It smells great and leaves my hair feeling great. I have very fine hair and I love to use the brand for volume. It lathers great. I am very satisfied with Pantene products.
Leticia O.
Rio Rancho , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell! Always on sale which is great! I normally have dandruff often so I hoped this would moisturize my scalp. It did for some time then created build up and make me break out when I used it often.
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this two in one !!! I have to say it leaves my hair feeling silky and clean!! Not to mention light weight if you have not already tried it I would totally recommend this !!
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It smells so good. After one use your hair looks and feels different. It doesn’t affect my dry scalp either or make it any worse. So far the best more affordable moisturizing brand.
scarlett g.
GREENWOOD, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene is the only brand of shampoo, conditioner that I will use. This specific one works really well. I dye my hair often and it always helps keep is moisturized and soft.
Tiffany A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does what needs to in a bind for my hair. This is really not the best thing out there and I highly recommend you do some research before you decide on products to use.
Tylene B.
Denver
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells really good, but as an adult woman I hate 2in1 hair products! I’m sure there are alternative but this was my first try and I was disappointed.
Tawny G.
Round Rock, TX
Do you guys think this works all that great?
Fallon J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of Pantene Pro V's Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner, but I've never used the 2 in 1. How well does this product work in relation to the shampoo and conditioner used separately?
Jeanine M.
Newtown, CT
Does anyone know how to write review for this product on soap.com? Its not coming up with the option and only showing amazon reviews on their site?
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
how does this leave the hair? and what type of hair is this shampoo for?