BY PANTENE

2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner formula gently cleanses and provides all-day moisture in 1 step.

Intense moisture for silky, soft hair

Do away with dryness at once. One bottle distributes all of the Pro-V Science you need to remove residue while providing all-day moisture for soft, strong hair.

USAGE:
WHO: All hair types that are dry, parched, or thirsty for moisture. Even for color-treated or permed hair!
WHEN: Daily to nourish hair and keep it feeling moisturized all day
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• how does this leave the hair? and what type of hair is this shamp...1 Answers
  • I'm a huge fan of Pantene Pro V's Daily Moisture Renewal Conditio...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know how to write review for this product on soap.com...1 Answers
  • "I have really dry hair and always buy moisturizing shampoos." in 1 review
  • "I really like the smell of both this shampoo and it would always leave my hair smelling great for a couple of days ." in 1 review
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Newport News, VA
I love Pantene, and I have always used it. This product will make your hair look fabulous!! I love the way my hair feels after I use this.
Silvia Patricia H.
Silvia Patricia H.
Miami, Florida
Cinco estrellas para uno de los shampoo que utilizo y de mejor textura 2 en 1 que acondicona nuestro cabello dejandolo sedoso he hidratado
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Fresno, CA
This is the one that's in my shower, I'm a busy mom and the 2 in 1 saves me so much time, love the smell and doesn't irritate my scalp
Elise G.
Elise G.
Portsmouth, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like to keep this around for when I travel. I just squirt some in a travel size bottle and take it with me. It's great. ...
katrena c.
katrena c.
Bellmore, NY
Works great and makes my hair look and feel so soft and also smells great too love the way my hair looks and i alway get compliments
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I have used this before and it worked great only reason I don't use anymore is I switched to don't hung that would elevate the crizz
Jaime P.
Jaime P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought this formula was okay, it smelled good but I didnt like how it was on my hair. It dried it out and i just didnt like it.
Kasia K.
Kasia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great smell and leaves hair feeling lively and revived! I use this during the winter when my hair is particularly dry and brittle
Jeanette C.
Jeanette C.
Cedar Hill, MO
I am pretty happy with this one.i get good moisture from it.and it does not damage my hair.i love the shine and softness it gives
Kenni Z.
Kenni Z.
Awesome product such an amazing after look smooth feeling and smells great definitely one of my top 3 items I can't live without
Tawny G.
Tawny G.
Round Rock, TX
Do you guys think this works all that great?
Fallon J.
Fallon J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of Pantene Pro V's Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner, but I've never used the 2 in 1. How well does this product work in relation to the shampoo and conditioner used separately?
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
how does this leave the hair? and what type of hair is this shampoo for?
Jeanine M.
Jeanine M.
Newtown, CT
Does anyone know how to write review for this product on soap.com? Its not coming up with the option and only showing amazon reviews on their site?