BY PANTENE #59 in Shampoo

2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner formula gently cleanses and provides all-day moisture in 1 step.

Intense moisture for silky, soft hair

Do away with dryness at once. One bottle distributes all of the Pro-V Science you need to remove residue while providing all-day moisture for soft, strong hair.

USAGE:
WHO: All hair types that are dry, parched, or thirsty for moisture. Even for color-treated or permed hair!
WHEN: Daily to nourish hair and keep it feeling moisturized all day
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• how does this leave the hair? and what type of hair is this shamp...1 Answers
  • I'm a huge fan of Pantene Pro V's Daily Moisture Renewal Conditio...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know how to write review for this product on soap.com...1 Answers
  • "I have really dry hair and always buy moisturizing shampoos." in 1 review
  • "I really like the smell of both this shampoo and it would always leave my hair smelling great for a couple of days ." in 1 review
Veronica P.
Primos, PA
I haven't really used Pantene much before getting this line of shampoo and conditioner but its perfect and works really well. My hair is always soft and it just feels clean
Elizabeth A.
El Paso, TX
I really like how this shampoo smells the smell lasts all day if you don't use heat tools like blow dryers or straighteners , it leaves my hair very clean and shiny. The price is very affordable and I would probably buy again if I'm on a budget, the only thing I didn't like is that the ingredients are a bit harsh.
Donna C.
Weslaco, TX
Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner I love using this 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner I don't have to go out and buy to bottles I could just get one that already has the 2-in-1 this is the best product from Pantene that I have used I highly recommend it to people and give them a 5 stars!!!
Hope T.
Saint Marys
I absolutely love this product. I tried so many different things to get my hair to not be so dry. This product makes my hair moisturized for days and smells so good.
Savannah M.
Madera, CA
This product is somewhat affordable. Smells a super great. Makes your hair feel soft. It all depends on the type of hair you have. I would highly recommend this product due to great smell and the outcome of the conditioner. Only bad thing is it may cause dandruff if your head is not used to it so there is only one thing I would pay attention to other than that I recommend
KC C.
Overall good conditioner. Doesn't scream results more so it's just a conditioner you would use for any other purpose. I don't feel any renewal more so just smooth hair strands. But I can get that from any bottle. I think this would be better for a different hair texture than mine (4c curly)
Rachael B.
Virginia Bch, VA
My hair has never felt so smooth, looked so shiny, or smelt this good! Pantene is really stepping up their game! Even my husband asked me if I did something nee to my hair! What?! I can cut and dye it, he wont notice. Switch shampoos, he noticed!!! That alone speaks to me! Get you some!
Laura G.
Camden , NJ
One of the best shampoos out it leaves hair clean soft and beautifully scented I’ve always loved Pantene price is ok but not if your on a budget highly recommend
Joan Season T.
I've been using Pantene products for decades. You can never go wrong with them. I didn't realize that this was a 2 in 1 formula when I bought it but I gave it a try last week and it worked great! I didn't have to use the Pantene conditioner I usually use afterwards. Great product!
Jessica E.
Clifton Park
This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner. It smells amazing. It’s very moisturizing to your hair. It gives it volume and shine without weighing it down. It is way better than cheap shampoo and conditioner. It is pretty expensive but you feel like you get your moneys worth. I buy this every month and I will buy it again.
Tawny G.
Round Rock, TX
Do you guys think this works all that great?
Fallon J.
I'm a huge fan of Pantene Pro V's Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner, but I've never used the 2 in 1. How well does this product work in relation to the shampoo and conditioner used separately?
Jeanine M.
Newtown, CT
Does anyone know how to write review for this product on soap.com? Its not coming up with the option and only showing amazon reviews on their site?
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, Ca
how does this leave the hair? and what type of hair is this shampoo for?