BY PANTENE #4 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner formula gently cleanses and provides all-day moisture in 1 step.

Intense moisture for silky, soft hair

Do away with dryness at once. One bottle distributes all of the Pro-V Science you need to remove residue while providing all-day moisture for soft, strong hair.

USAGE:
WHO: All hair types that are dry, parched, or thirsty for moisture. Even for color-treated or permed hair!
WHEN: Daily to nourish hair and keep it feeling moisturized all day
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner
  • "I really like the smell of both this shampoo and it would always leave my hair smelling great for a couple of days ." in 1 review
  • "I have really dry hair and always buy moisturizing shampoos." in 1 review
Christina H.
I don’t use a lot of 2-in-1 shampoos because it usually leaves my hair feeling dry but this one is pretty decent. It doesn’t leave my hair as soft as if I had used a separate conditioner but it’s definitely softer than when I’ve used other 2-in-1 ones
Chelsea B.
Flower Mound, TX
I love the fragrance and feel of this wash but it does tend to leave my hair with a lot of flyaways and a heavy texture. I prefer using both a shampoo and conditioner when using Pantene. All in all this is a good product because I’m a fan of Pantene.
Emily S.
Geneva
Okay so I like this but I don’t usually like two in one products because I feel like they just do one thing but advertiser it as two in one but this product is not like that it’s moisturizing and repairing definitely a much have in my shower!
Amie W.
Calera, AL
I have never been head over heels for any panting hair products but of all of the ones I have tried I was happy to find that I did like this product! It does a decent job and the price is nice and inexpensive
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
I don’t always love shampoo and conditioning products but pantene is the only product i use for my hair in the shower. I have really thick hair and a lot of products leave it knotty and unbearable but pantene is a product I will use forever.
Leigh G.
Cookeville, TN
Pantene shampoo is a very good affordable shampoo. It leaves your hair clean without stripping it. Pantene shampoo has a pleasant scent and I recommend this shampoo for a limited budget. Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo
April H.
This product makes my hair feel squeaky clean and full of moisture when i use it. I tried it for the 1st time this year and live it, especially the smell. I recommend this product if your hair needs a deep clean.
Lori H.
Byron, MN
This type is not my favorite of the Dove line but I bought it because my store was somehow out of both of the kind I normally would get before this. It worked fine, smoothed out my hair but didn't moisturize as well as some of their others.
Brook G.
Andalusia
I use to use separate shampoos and conditioners. But, one day I washed my hair at moms after she had highlited it. I used her shampoo which was 2 in 1 Pantene for volume. I loved this product. O my one step to wash and condition your hair.
Dori S.
Harrisonburg
This shampoo did it’s job, but it wasn’t overwhelmingly great. The smell took some getting used to. I felt my hair was a little greasier than normal when using this shampoo, and I didn’t feel the conditioning effects as much as I’d liked.
Tawny G.
Round Rock, TX
Do you guys think this works all that great?
Fallon J.
I'm a huge fan of Pantene Pro V's Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner, but I've never used the 2 in 1. How well does this product work in relation to the shampoo and conditioner used separately?
Jeanine M.
Newtown, CT
Does anyone know how to write review for this product on soap.com? Its not coming up with the option and only showing amazon reviews on their site?
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, CA
how does this leave the hair? and what type of hair is this shampoo for?
Alex S.
Este producto es realmente increible, la limpieza y cuidado que te brinda al cabello es lo mejor.