BY PANTENE #57 in Shampoo

2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner formula gently cleanses and provides all-day moisture in 1 step.

Intense moisture for silky, soft hair

Do away with dryness at once. One bottle distributes all of the Pro-V Science you need to remove residue while providing all-day moisture for soft, strong hair.

USAGE:
WHO: All hair types that are dry, parched, or thirsty for moisture. Even for color-treated or permed hair!
WHEN: Daily to nourish hair and keep it feeling moisturized all day
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• how does this leave the hair? and what type of hair is this shamp...1 Answers
  • I'm a huge fan of Pantene Pro V's Daily Moisture Renewal Conditio...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know how to write review for this product on soap.com...1 Answers
  • "I have really dry hair and always buy moisturizing shampoos." in 1 review
  • "I really like the smell of both this shampoo and it would always leave my hair smelling great for a couple of days ." in 1 review
alana j.
key west
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell is incredible! This shampoo laters quick and rinses clean with no residue! It adds a nice bit of weight to my hair which is great in my fl keys humidity! I have a dry scalp from all the salt water and it's helps keep away pesky dandruf!
Ana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great shampoo with an awesome scent. I think this is one that guys and girls can both use without smelling too much of old spice or fruity stuff. It's a great product that's reasonably priced. I'd definitely recommend to family and friends today.
Sarah S.
Springdale, AR
I have a difficult time finding a shampoo/conditioner that leaves my hair feeling clean without the oily residue feel. Pantene Pro-V Dream Care Renewal was a great find. Not nearly as expensive as the big, name brand shampoos, but left my hair clean, without the oily feeling and my hair doesn't feel dry or brittle either. I would recommend this shampoo to others.
Nicole S.
Cinnaminson , NJ
I just recently started using this product and I love it! I definitely won't be switching back to my old shampoo brand. I think i love the scent the most about this shampoo. Smells so good. And i love the fact that it's a 2 in 1 shampoo. Keeps hair from being knotty too!
Shannon G.
Lowpoint, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to Shampoo!!! It leaves my hair feeling strong and healthy and the clean frwsh smell lasts all day long. The best part??? I don't have to pay an arm and a leg to use it. It is my everyday shampoo and conditioner.
Zairea S.
Reading , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Pantene's products a lot. Their shampoos and conditioners always make my hair feel and look so refreshed. This shampoo and conditioner set in particular leaves my hair feeling less damaged and smoother than ever! I would recommend this product to anyone with dry hair!
Natalie D.
Miami Florida
Pantene is the only shampoo and conditioner that has helped my damaged hair form all the chemicals i had on it. it really helped me grow it so much healthier and stronger i love all Pantene products but mostly the PRO-V ones beaches i noticed that those ones helped me faster with my hair so its a must have for me!
Jessica S.
Waterford, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo and conditioner in one is great! it gets it all done in a faster time! it's good for a dry scalp. and helps to keep your hair smooth and silky! i love how this made my hair feel and i would recommend!
Jenny C.
Port Orchard, WA
Pantene is one of my all time faves. It smells so good and leaves my hair feeling so soft and smelling good for days. I use all kinds of Pantene and would recommend it to others. It works on my dry and damaged hair and it helps with volume and shine.
Ericah H.
I've never been let down by Pantene. They are probably my favorite drug store brand. I used this treatment forever because I saw so much improvement in my hair. The smell is great and it leaves my hair very very hydrated.
Tawny G.
Round Rock, TX
Do you guys think this works all that great?
Fallon J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of Pantene Pro V's Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner, but I've never used the 2 in 1. How well does this product work in relation to the shampoo and conditioner used separately?
Jeanine M.
Newtown, CT
Does anyone know how to write review for this product on soap.com? Its not coming up with the option and only showing amazon reviews on their site?
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
how does this leave the hair? and what type of hair is this shampoo for?