BY PANTENE

2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner formula gently cleanses and provides all-day moisture in 1 step.

Intense moisture for silky, soft hair

Do away with dryness at once. One bottle distributes all of the Pro-V Science you need to remove residue while providing all-day moisture for soft, strong hair.

USAGE:
WHO: All hair types that are dry, parched, or thirsty for moisture. Even for color-treated or permed hair!
WHEN: Daily to nourish hair and keep it feeling moisturized all day
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• how does this leave the hair? and what type of hair is this shamp...1 Answers
  • I'm a huge fan of Pantene Pro V's Daily Moisture Renewal Conditio...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know how to write review for this product on soap.com...1 Answers
  • "I have really dry hair and always buy moisturizing shampoos." in 1 review
  • "I really like the smell of both this shampoo and it would always leave my hair smelling great for a couple of days ." in 1 review
Raea H.
Raea H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo was my life I love you so much and work so well in my hair my hair was always  silky and smooth and my hair was always the best smelling because of this shampoo I love it so much and I would definitely recommend buying it I would definitely buy it again the packaging was pretty and I would love to receive this in a package because  I know for a fact that my mom probably wouldn't buy it again because it was a little expensive for her because we go through shampoo so fast
Jocelyn G.
Jocelyn G.
Port Royal, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene is one of those classics that we have all tried and haven’t been disappointed by. This shampoo and conditioner smells great and left my hair clean and hydrated. I would recommend this more for men or ladies with shorter hair more so than to women with longer hair because I do like getting the full moisturization and cleaning from a regular shampoo and conditioner but this does the job.
Diamond D.
Diamond D.
Dallas , TX
I love this product when I 1st us this product it left my hair soft and smooth. It made the texture feel different. I have thick corse hair It lather so well all over so effectively and it makes my hair color bright and natural I would purchase it again I Also recommend this product to anybody that have problems with hair. Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner
Ana C.
Ana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great shampoo with an awesome scent. I think this is one that guys and girls can both use without smelling too much of old spice or fruity stuff. It's a great product that's reasonably priced. I'd definitely recommend to family and friends today.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Lowpoint, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to Shampoo!!! It leaves my hair feeling strong and healthy and the clean frwsh smell lasts all day long. The best part??? I don't have to pay an arm and a leg to use it. It is my everyday shampoo and conditioner.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like how this shampoo smells the smell lasts all day if you don't use heat tools like blow dryers or straighteners , it leaves my hair very clean and shiny. The price is very affordable and I would probably buy again if I'm on a budget, the only thing I didn't like is that the ingredients are a bit harsh.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Miami Florida
Pantene is the only shampoo and conditioner that has helped my damaged hair form all the chemicals i had on it. it really helped me grow it so much healthier and stronger i love all Pantene products but mostly the PRO-V ones beaches i noticed that those ones helped me faster with my hair so its a must have for me!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Standish, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought I could try a two in one but found out after my purchase that I do not receive enough conditioning from this combined product so I would only recommend it for perhaps someone with thinner hair that combs through easily and you shouldn't have a problem but with my longer hair It wasn't for me.
Ericah H.
Ericah H.
I've never been let down by Pantene. They are probably my favorite drug store brand. I used this treatment forever because I saw so much improvement in my hair. The smell is great and it leaves my hair very very hydrated.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It has shampoo and conditioner in one bottle. It's one easy step that leaves you having looked hydrated and clean. It's salon quality for a lot less money but still works just as good. Pantene has a great product line.
Tawny G.
Tawny G.
Round Rock, TX
Do you guys think this works all that great?
Fallon J.
Fallon J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of Pantene Pro V's Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner, but I've never used the 2 in 1. How well does this product work in relation to the shampoo and conditioner used separately?
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
how does this leave the hair? and what type of hair is this shampoo for?
Jeanine M.
Jeanine M.
Newtown, CT
Does anyone know how to write review for this product on soap.com? Its not coming up with the option and only showing amazon reviews on their site?