BY PANTENE #5 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner formula gently cleanses and provides all-day moisture in 1 step.

Intense moisture for silky, soft hair

Do away with dryness at once. One bottle distributes all of the Pro-V Science you need to remove residue while providing all-day moisture for soft, strong hair.

USAGE:
WHO: All hair types that are dry, parched, or thirsty for moisture. Even for color-treated or permed hair!
WHEN: Daily to nourish hair and keep it feeling moisturized all day
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner
  • "I really like the smell of both this shampoo and it would always leave my hair smelling great for a couple of days ." in 1 review
  • "I have really dry hair and always buy moisturizing shampoos." in 1 review
👸 Erica S.
I like this shampoo. I don't like that's it's a 2in1 kind because I feel like it doesn't give you the same amount or outcome as two separate individual bottles would. What I did like about it was that it does make my hair feel softer and there was a noticeable difference. Beside not getting an even distribution of shampoo or conditioner and them not being in separate bottles I still do like the way this shampoo conditioned my hair. I would recommend getting two separate individual bottles if you have long hair because one is just simply not enough and if you want or need more conditioning then shampoo for cleaning you would want to buy separate bottles. All together I love Pantene and all of their products I think they're phenomenal and everything they use is the top notch products you want to put in your hair for the best outcome and Longevity so I do recommend Pantene for long dry damaged brittle frizzy hair.
Chelsey B.
Nesquehoning, PA
Ok, so, I usually switch my shampoo on a regular basis. Just because it helps my hair out more to stay strong, thick, shiney. I work in construction so my hair can tend to get rough, brittle, so switching my hair products every now and then helps my hair out. I absolutely love this 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. I am currently using it. It’s amazing out it can leave my hair shiney using.
On M.
I've been using this shampoo for a while and honestly it smells wonderful but it leaves my hair really tangled. I have super thin hair and this shampoo makes it worse. I bought it at Target about a month ago. The only good thing is that it smells really good and it feels fresh.  Honestly, I would not recommend it. I rather buy shampoo and conditioner separate.
Maria M.
This is a great shampoo, lathers well. My hair smells great and feels very clean after using it. I love its shampoo and conditioner, good for fast showers. The only con is after extended use I feel it dries out my hair.
Alejandrina G.
Taylorsville, UT
I have always loved Pantene the products itself has awesome quality as soon as I start shampooing my hair it feels amazing and having the 2 in 1 makes it the perfect shampoo and conditioner the formula is so creamy and you dont have to apply a lot to get amazing results!
Gladys R.
I like Pantene, i like this combination two in one.This product gives my hair an incredible shine, leaves my hair smooth with a wonderful smell. It Is not pricey at all. But i don’t know why i can not tolerate it for longer periods. After two months of using this i develop dandruff. Thats why i keep changing shampoos all the time.
Raquel G.
Phoenix, AZ
I got this for my curly hair but I think it work for everything like healthy hair but not for what I was thinking ..I thought I was going to stop suffering with my curls like frizzy hair but no ..I did see my hair more healthy but still really frizzy ...I got this at Walmart the price was ok not to but ...
Ammy C.
I’ve used this a couple of times it’s not that great on my hair, but it does smells good. My hair is tremendously curly and is very hard to manage without extra conditioning and moisture. In the other hand it works on my moms hair and leaves her hair very smooth. I guess it depends on your hair type also.
melanie q.
This shampoo is amazing for my hair it is my goto the smell is amazing and the quality is unbeatable , it leaves my hair looking so healthy I definitely recommend ! And I would buy again and again and the price is affordable ! I am definitely satisfied and you will be too !!!!
Lauren B.
Charlotte
I love this product. You can’t beat the value for the price and a product that does two things at once. The scent is wonderful and it is gentle even on dry, brittle hair. No conditioner is needed as what is in the formula works well.
Tawny G.
Round Rock, TX
Do you guys think this works all that great?
Fallon J.
I'm a huge fan of Pantene Pro V's Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner, but I've never used the 2 in 1. How well does this product work in relation to the shampoo and conditioner used separately?
Jeanine M.
Newtown, CT
Does anyone know how to write review for this product on soap.com? Its not coming up with the option and only showing amazon reviews on their site?
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, CA
how does this leave the hair? and what type of hair is this shampoo for?
Alex S.
Este producto es realmente increible, la limpieza y cuidado que te brinda al cabello es lo mejor.