Hair CareHair Products2-in-1 Shampoo & ConditionerPantene
Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner - 25 fl oz

Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner - 25 fl oz

2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner formula gently cleanses and provides all-day moisture in 1 step.

Intense moisture for silky, soft hair

Do away with dryness at once. One bottle distributes all of the Pro-V Science you need to remove residue while providing all-day moisture for soft, strong hair.

USAGE:
WHO: All hair types that are dry, parched, or thirsty for moisture. Even for color-treated or permed hair!
WHEN: Daily to nourish hair and keep it feeling moisturized all day
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Do you recommend this? Is it good? What is your opinion about this product? [product:pantene-pro-v-daily-moisture-renewal-2-in-1-shampoo-conditioner]
I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨
Has anyone noticed hair loss from this shampoo?
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner - 25 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have really dry hair and always buy moisturizing shampoos.in reviews
I really like the smell of both this shampoo and it would always leave my hair smelling great for a couple of days .in reviews
Brandy N.
Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner - 25 fl oz uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Pantene Pro-V 2 in1 Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo and Conditioner is great for the days that you don't have time to shampoo and condition your hair. It keeps my hair soft and manageable and my curls are in check. It smells really good and it's very affordable. I will definitely purchase it again. [product:pantene-pro-v-daily-moisture-renewal-2-in-1-shampoo-&-conditioner---25-fl-oz]
Vanessa A.
Waretown, NJ
Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner - 25 fl oz uploaded by Vanessa A.
Daily moisture renewal 2 in 1 Shampoo & conditioner infuses a blend of Pro-V nutrients & antioxidants to strengthen hair. It gently cleanses and conditions in one simple step for moisturized & manageable hair. Provides all day moisture and effortless detangling. It visibly replenshishes dry, lifeless hair for softness & hydration from root to tip. It removes residue while providing a boost of moisture & protection from damage. 2 in 1 shampoo & conditioner combines the gentle cleansing of a shampoo & the rich hydration of a conditioner, all packed with potent pro-v nourishment. My hair is extremely dry & damaged. After using the 2 in 1 shampoo & conditioner I still feel like I need to use another conditioner or hair mask as well. That being said, I still think the 2 in 1 shampoo & conditioner provides nutrients, nourishment, softness, & shine. It makes my hair much more manageable as well. Thank you @Influenster & @Pantene for the free sample in exchange for my honest review. Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner - 25 fl oz
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Naidelyn T.
north carolina
Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner - 25 fl oz uploaded by Naidelyn T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner - 25 fl oz i honestly love it. I used to use this other shampoo and conditioner but it just made my hair dry and but then i starred to use pandtene and within a few days my hair felt much more stronger and it was so soft and when i run out i always buf another one
Deb B.
Spokane Vly, WA
This honestly isn’t my favorite. My hair definitely needs a stand alone conditioner to keep it manageable, and this just doesn’t do the trick. My guy uses this, though, and he really likes it. His hair is always soft and looks incredibly healthy.
Jessica O.
York, SC
This stuff smells so good. But after a few weeks of using it, it starts to dry my out.
Cassi W.
Winfield, AL
The kid has been using this formula. It smells great and his hair shines. It has a little too much moisturizer in it to me. This is my only complaint...hair looks greasy after an hour or 2.
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
Not a really big fun of th8s product. I was expecting much more from Pantene but nope. I will not buy it again and would not recommend this product.
Kasy B.
Washington
Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner - 25 fl oz uploaded by Kasy B.
Only shampoo that keeps my scalp hydrated. Also it has an amazing scent that stays all day long in your hair. I just love it!
Tracy W.
Apple Valley, CA
I personally do not like 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. I bought this at Walmart and I do like it it’s not bad. The only problem to me is that the 2 in 1’s are mainly shampoo. I would not buy it again.
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner - 25 fl oz uploaded by Jacqueline F.
I've been using Pantene 2 in 1 shampoo & conditioner many years I like the way my hairs smells and feels (soft) afterwards. Switching between several to remove build up using different hair products, and needing added moisture I feel Pantene is a great product for daily use. Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner - 25 fl oz
Ask a question to the Influenster community...