Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner formula gently cleanses and provides all-day moisture in 1 step.

Intense moisture for silky, soft hair

Do away with dryness at once. One bottle distributes all of the Pro-V Science you need to remove residue while providing all-day moisture for soft, strong hair.

USAGE:
WHO: All hair types that are dry, parched, or thirsty for moisture. Even for color-treated or permed hair!
WHEN: Daily to nourish hair and keep it feeling moisturized all day
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Does this work good
¿Realmente elimina el mal olor y dura?
You like?
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have really dry hair and always buy moisturizing shampoos.in 1 review
I really like the smell of both this shampoo and it would always leave my hair smelling great for a couple of days .in 1 review
5 days agoSaint David, AZ
I really enjoy this as a shampoo. My hair requires an additional product to condition it due to all of the heat that I torture it with. This product has a nice clean smell that lasts well after shampooing. For the cost of this product, I highly recommend it.
5 days agoSilex
I Love Pantene Shampoo or Conditioner they small great and it last for two or more days and my friends ask me if. I washed my hair, there is nothing you can change about this product, it's affordable and I'm satisfied with it, i will be buying it again.
2 months agoProvo, UT
I really like Pantene and many of their other products but 2-in-1 shampoos just DONT work for me. I’ve got very thick fine hair prone to oiliness and 2-in-1 systems make me look like an oil slick. I feel like I just never get clean.
2 months agoAnderson, SC
I’m not normally one for a 2 in 1 shampoo, but we went on a trip and had to stay in a hotel two nights before going on our big cruise, so I got this to use for those two quick nights. I have to say I was impressed. My hair felt clean and weightless, and with no tangled knots. I normally have to use a tad extra conditioner but not with this. I was quite pleased. My hair dried and styled well and smelt great. Couldn’t beat the price of a 2 in and 1 as well!
2 months agoAstoria, NY
Tried this on a trip for two weeks, Not bad at all, very good and even tho it didn’t make it as soft as with a conditioner I have to say for the price it is pretty good!!! Better than other 2 in 1 for me with straight trick hair
a month agoMadison, CT
I love having this on hand. It cleans my hair, while also detangling it. This is super convenient to have while traveling, rather than carrying around multiple bottles. My hair is shiny and smooth after I use it.
3 months agoCushing, OK
I purchased this 2in1 once by accident and I wasn't disappointed. As always Pantene smells great and works great, I liked the idea of it all being in one step and even though I prefer the single applications of each product I was not upset about my accidental purchase. My hair was soft and smelled great, easy to style and I would recommend this if you are in the  market for an affordable 2in1 that actually works.
a month agoCeres, CA
I’m not a big fan of two in one shampoo and conditioner products however I do like Pantene and this one did work pretty good. Although I would not buy it again but if I had to I would get Pantene brand.
7 days agoGirardville, PA
Worst choice I ever made. I ran out of my shampoo on vacation and borrowed my mother’s. My hair felt so dry and like straw. It was so tangled. It was even drier than I was before I showered. I hated it.
2 months agoAllentown , PA
This is one of the only 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioners that I will use because I typically like to use separate products. It works very well on my hair and keeps it soft, sleek, and healthy. I would recommend it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...