BY PANTENE #47 in Shampoo

2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner formula gently cleanses and provides all-day moisture in 1 step.

Intense moisture for silky, soft hair

Do away with dryness at once. One bottle distributes all of the Pro-V Science you need to remove residue while providing all-day moisture for soft, strong hair.

USAGE:
WHO: All hair types that are dry, parched, or thirsty for moisture. Even for color-treated or permed hair!
WHEN: Daily to nourish hair and keep it feeling moisturized all day
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• how does this leave the hair? and what type of hair is this shamp...1 Answers
  • I'm a huge fan of Pantene Pro V's Daily Moisture Renewal Conditio...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know how to write review for this product on soap.com...1 Answers
  • "I have really dry hair and always buy moisturizing shampoos." in 1 review
  • "I really like the smell of both this shampoo and it would always leave my hair smelling great for a couple of days ." in 1 review
👸 Erica S.
I like this shampoo. I don't like that's it's a 2in1 kind because I feel like it doesn't give you the same amount or outcome as two separate individual bottles would. What I did like about it was that it does make my hair feel softer and there was a noticeable difference. Beside not getting an even distribution of shampoo or conditioner and them not being in separate bottles I still do like the way this shampoo conditioned my hair. I would recommend getting two separate individual bottles if you have long hair because one is just simply not enough and if you want or need more conditioning then shampoo for cleaning you would want to buy separate bottles. All together I love Pantene and all of their products I think they're phenomenal and everything they use is the top notch products you want to put in your hair for the best outcome and Longevity so I do recommend Pantene for long dry damaged brittle frizzy hair.
Chelsey B.
Nesquehoning, PA
Ok, so, I usually switch my shampoo on a regular basis. Just because it helps my hair out more to stay strong, thick, shiney. I work in construction so my hair can tend to get rough, brittle, so switching my hair products every now and then helps my hair out. I absolutely love this 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. I am currently using it. It’s amazing out it can leave my hair shiney using.
Cécile F.
Il usually not really into 2 in 1 product. Most of the time, it does half the job and doesn’t make me gain any time.
This product is different. My hair are soft and easy to brush. Doesn’t dry it out either.
Il taking a star out because I feel like my hair aren’t as shiny and soft as when I use a normal shampoo then conditioner.
But I keep it for traveling, very convenient and I can get over the cons for a couple of days!
Karina L.
Edinburg, TX
With this product 2!in 1 you don’t need any other product to leave your hair smelling great and very smoothPantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner it is one of the best shampoos I have ever tried
Maria M.
This is a great shampoo, lathers well. My hair smells great and feels very clean after using it. I love its shampoo and conditioner, good for fast showers. The only con is after extended use I feel it dries out my hair.
Blanca B.
Indianapolis, IN
my hair is always incredibly smooth after using this shampoo and conditioner and it also smells so great without being overwhelming of course. My hair ends up looking shinier than usual but not shiny oil Lee from like not showering for two days I’ve been using this for about half a year already and I love it
Stephanie C.
I always use this shampoo because it's what my mom buys and I don't like it! It feels very oily and it just has a weird feeling onto the hair and skin! The shampoo doesn't really work if you have oily hair. I'll wash my hair one day then not the other and then the next day it's all gross looking. Will not repeat the habit of buying this because of the sales!!!!
Alejandrina G.
Taylorsville, UT
I have always loved Pantene the products itself has awesome quality as soon as I start shampooing my hair it feels amazing and having the 2 in 1 makes it the perfect shampoo and conditioner the formula is so creamy and you dont have to apply a lot to get amazing results!
Ammy C.
I’ve used this a couple of times it’s not that great on my hair, but it does smells good. My hair is tremendously curly and is very hard to manage without extra conditioning and moisture. In the other hand it works on my moms hair and leaves her hair very smooth. I guess it depends on your hair type also.
Cynthia H.
Janesville, WI
This product is very sudsy. It doesn't take much product for me to get a great wash in, although my hair is thick and damaged. It suds up great, and leaves my hair smelling amazing even after 2 days! It also feels very moisturizing and gives my hair a shine.
Tawny G.
Round Rock, TX
Do you guys think this works all that great?
Fallon J.
I'm a huge fan of Pantene Pro V's Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner, but I've never used the 2 in 1. How well does this product work in relation to the shampoo and conditioner used separately?
Jeanine M.
Newtown, CT
Does anyone know how to write review for this product on soap.com? Its not coming up with the option and only showing amazon reviews on their site?
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, CA
how does this leave the hair? and what type of hair is this shampoo for?