4 colors available

BY PANTENE #61 in Shampoo

Pantene s Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal 2 in1 shampoo and conditioner provides an all day moisturized feel and leaves hair soft, manageable and strong against damage. You have: Dry, brittle damaged hair. You want: Hair that feels moisturized, is strong*, and healthy-looking . Gentle enough for use on permed or color-treated hair. Provides an all day moisturized feel. Leaves hair soft, manageable and strong against damage. All hair types.

• Does anyone know how to write review for this product on soap.com? ...1 Answers
  • Do you guys think this works all that great? 6 Answers
  • "I have really dry hair and always buy moisturizing shampoos." in 1 review
  • "I really like the smell of both this shampoo and it would always leave my hair smelling great for a couple of days ." in 1 review
Lytifia C.
Lytifia C.
Jacksonville, FL
I received this as a sample and i feel in love with it. Mostly because the 2-in-1 is very helpful. Instead of buying shampoo and conditioner i only have to use 1. Also i love smell goods so that's a plus and the texture is great, and doesn't take a lot so it last a while. I've had this for over a month and down to about one more wash. I've always thought as a black woman i had to use only African American products but this is a game changer for me. It's not expensive and i plan on using #Pantene here on out. Lathers well and retains the moisture without all the extra products. Since I've been using this i can go months without having to relax my hair using all those harsh chemicals. It gives it a soft look and feel that my boyfriend can't keep his hands out of. I give this shampoo 5 shooting stars!!!!!
Mary-Beth A.
Mary-Beth A.
Bradford, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually hate 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioners. they've never done much for my hair but leave it a tangled mess after the shower. however I've been using this Pantene 2 in 1 for the past month and don't even remember what it's like to use shampoo and conditioner seperately! not only does it save me some time in the shower, but my hair isn't a tangled knot when I'm done and I've noticed it's not as dried out as it was before either, which was surprising since I wasn't using a conditioner anymore on its own! definitely recommend this shampoo/conditioner 2 in 1!!!
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of Pantene. I think it has one of the best scents, however, I cannot use Pantene regularly because it makes my scalp itch. It is the only shampoo that I am sensitive to. I do not know why it does that. I won't buy again because it made my hair break easily.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Elkhorn City, KY
I love pantene pro-v products. I have dry damaged hair from styling products and curling irons. It gives my hair the body and shine I want. My hair is coal black and love for it to shine. and pantene is the only shampoo and conditioner I have found that will do that
Adrianna P.
Adrianna P.
Webster, TX
Love this for my hair texture. I have very thick and course hair and this penetrates down to the roots. I love the smell, and it definitely makes my hair feel softest amd appear more moisturized! I would recommend you give it a try if you have thick or course hair!
Gladys R.
Gladys R.
I like that I don't have to spend on shampoo and conditioner, it's all in one. Gives me a silky look to my hair doesn't tangle after shower and smells good. I like to use my counpons on this prods to stock up whenever I can. Gives my hair good amount of volume.
Matthew F.
Matthew F.
Pinehurst, NC
I use this product every so often and love it because it rejuvenates my hair when I need to do so. I love the smell of it and always get compliments when I use this product. It is also nice and quick because it's a 2 in 1
Alisha A.
Alisha A.
I love this product! It makes me hair so soft and smell amazing! I dye my hair regularly and ive been using this product for months now and it really helps renew the moisture in my hair right after a fresh dye job :)
Gabreale D.
Gabreale D.
I have very dry hair !! Makes my hair so soft and smelling good this is all I buy to wash my hair you can't go wrong with the 2 in 1 but I love Pantene products period they never disappoint
Silvia Patricia H.
Silvia Patricia H.
Miami, Florida
Cinco estrellas para uno de los shampoo que utilizo y de mejor textura 2 en 1 que acondicona nuestro cabello dejandolo sedoso he hidratado
Tawny G.
Tawny G.
Round Rock, TX
Do you guys think this works all that great?
Jeanine M.
Jeanine M.
Newtown, CT
Does anyone know how to write review for this product on soap.com? Its not coming up with the option and only showing amazon reviews on their site?