BY PANTENE #78 in Shampoo

2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner formula gently cleanses and provides all-day moisture in 1 step.

Intense moisture for silky, soft hair

Do away with dryness at once. One bottle distributes all of the Pro-V Science you need to remove residue while providing all-day moisture for soft, strong hair.

USAGE:
WHO: All hair types that are dry, parched, or thirsty for moisture. Even for color-treated or permed hair!
WHEN: Daily to nourish hair and keep it feeling moisturized all day
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• how does this leave the hair? and what type of hair is this shamp...1 Answers
  • I'm a huge fan of Pantene Pro V's Daily Moisture Renewal Conditio...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know how to write review for this product on soap.com...1 Answers
  • "I have really dry hair and always buy moisturizing shampoos." in 1 review
  • "I really like the smell of both this shampoo and it would always leave my hair smelling great for a couple of days ." in 1 review
Lytifia C.
Jacksonville , FL
I received this as a sample and i feel in love with it. Mostly because the 2-in-1 is very helpful. Instead of buying shampoo and conditioner i only have to use 1. Also i love smell goods so that's a plus and the texture is great, and doesn't take a lot so it last a while. I've had this for over a month and down to about one more wash. I've always thought as a black woman i had to use only African American products but this is a game changer for me. It's not expensive and i plan on using #Pantene here on out. Lathers well and retains the moisture without all the extra products. Since I've been using this i can go months without having to relax my hair using all those harsh chemicals. It gives it a soft look and feel that my boyfriend can't keep his hands out of. I give this shampoo 5 shooting stars!!!!!
courtney c.
Durham, NC
In the past I tended not to buy combo shampoo/conditioner. I had the privilege of trying this as a part of a promotion (therefore got the product for free, though my opinions are my own) and am very satisfied with the way my hair feels after using it! My hair feels soft and moisturized and after it dries, it looks great! I, personally, have long straight hair and it works great on my hair type! I definitely suggest trying it out, I'll probably be switching to Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal 2in1 permanently. One less bottle to buy and worry about, great results for my hair!
Mary-Beth A.
Bradford, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually hate 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioners. they've never done much for my hair but leave it a tangled mess after the shower. however I've been using this Pantene 2 in 1 for the past month and don't even remember what it's like to use shampoo and conditioner seperately! not only does it save me some time in the shower, but my hair isn't a tangled knot when I'm done and I've noticed it's not as dried out as it was before either, which was surprising since I wasn't using a conditioner anymore on its own! definitely recommend this shampoo/conditioner 2 in 1!!!
Sarah S.
Springdale, AR
I have a difficult time finding a shampoo/conditioner that leaves my hair feeling clean without the oily residue feel. Pantene Pro-V Dream Care Renewal was a great find. Not nearly as expensive as the big, name brand shampoos, but left my hair clean, without the oily feeling and my hair doesn't feel dry or brittle either. I would recommend this shampoo to others.
Taylor B.
Lakewood
This shampoo makes my hair so incredibly soft! It saves me a step because it is 2 in 1 and also has an easy to use pump. Usually I don't like shampoo and conditioner combined into one because it typically makes my hair greasy. This product does not leave my hair greasy at all. I use 1-2 pumps when I shower and it leaves my hair feeling soft and light!
Evy B.
Kent, WA
I love all the drugstore shampoos they are amazing and so worth your money. For example this product, I love this product because your hair is silky after each wash. The scent smells so good and fresh I like it. 100% satisfied and totally recommend this to people with straight hair.
Ana B.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a really good 2 in 1 , one of the best that I've tried , it has a good scent to it , i bought the bottle at my local drugstore & its really good , the packaging is nice i like the white bottle & the touch of golden to it. When i tried it i was really pleased. Give it a try.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of Pantene. I think it has one of the best scents, however, I cannot use Pantene regularly because it makes my scalp itch. It is the only shampoo that I am sensitive to. I do not know why it does that. I won't buy again because it made my hair break easily.
Stefanie i.
I love this shampoo! My hair has always been really dry since I've started straightening my hair about 1 and a half years ago and the very first time I've tried the shampoo and conditioner, I was amazed by how soft and smooth it made my hair feel! I definitely recommend !
Nicole S.
Cinnaminson , NJ
I just recently started using this product and I love it! I definitely won't be switching back to my old shampoo brand. I think i love the scent the most about this shampoo. Smells so good. And i love the fact that it's a 2 in 1 shampoo. Keeps hair from being knotty too!
Tawny G.
Round Rock, TX
Do you guys think this works all that great?
Fallon J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of Pantene Pro V's Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner, but I've never used the 2 in 1. How well does this product work in relation to the shampoo and conditioner used separately?
Jeanine M.
Newtown, CT
Does anyone know how to write review for this product on soap.com? Its not coming up with the option and only showing amazon reviews on their site?
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
how does this leave the hair? and what type of hair is this shampoo for?