BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Hair Styling Products at Target.com! Pro-V Curl Enhancing Spray Gel's light mist goes on easy, yet works instantly to keep curls and waves defined and frizz controlled. The lightweight support leaves hair touchable without stiffness or stickiness. Wild curly hair is tamed- for waves that swing and shine or curls that spring and bounce. Advanced friction-reducing polymer wraps hair in a Protective shield; Humidity resistant Spray Gel formula for soft, defined curls that last; Long lasting results. Guaranteed* Satisfaction Guaranteed. To receive your refund, call 1-800-522-2106. Requirement includes sending original dated cash receipt with purchase price circled. Gender: Female.

Ora H.
Saint Louis, MO
This has been my holy grail hair product for years and years. My curls are always defined and smooth when I use this. I will say it can make your hair a little crunchy, but once it’s dry you just gotta tousle it a little and it makes that crunch go away. It smells really good too and is very affordable. I’ve never found anything that works better and will continue to buy.
Rosalia L.
Chesterfield, Va
I always love the smell of Pantene products and this product is no different. however I do not feel the gel gives me the curls I want. I have dark, curly hair and sadly this product leaves my hair a little dry and flaky by the end of the day which is not great since my hair is dark and you can see the flakes. I do not feel that it boosts my curls, but the ones that are more defined are held in place.
Nicole F.
Laurel Springs, NJ
Although not my favorite gel for hold or curl forming it does get high marks for convenience. The hold is average, lasts about 6-8 hours with a good cast. The weight of the product is light enough for curl formation but it can cause a bit of stretching. It's a go to for lazy and rushed days, but if you have the time and energy homemade flaxseed gel yields better results.
Hillary Starbright C.
San Diego , CA
I really love this! I'm just getting used to have my short hair, and there aren't too many hairstyles to choose from, so I love that I just have to spray a quick spritz of this and poof! Wavy curls! Plus a little goes a long way so it's very economical.
Julie M.
Fort Collins, CO
I wanted to try a drug store version of the name brand curl enhancing gel I was using. This seems to work just as well. My waves and curls are well defined and my hair does not frizz. One reason I didn't give it 5 stars is sometimes my hair feels crunchy, but maybe I should practice spraying further away from my hair. The smell is nice and so is the price. I recommend!
Jessica C.
E Brunswick, NJ
I love this product! As someone with super frizzy hair this product works miracles! I can spray this in my wet hair, scrunch it up a bit, and let it dry and it leaves me with beachy looking waves. I used to have to use hot tools on my hair everyday in order for it to look good. This product has saved my hair from a lot of damage and I can't rave about it enough!
Susan B.
After having a baby my straight, fine hair developed a wave to it. I've been avoiding trying to make it work, but after a recommendation I bought this and fell in love with it. It helps my curls stay tame and keeps the frizz away.
Kathleen M.
Chandler, AZ
The Pantene 5.7FLOZ Curly Spry Gel is a fantastic product that I am very happy to have started using. I've gone through many products to try to tame my wavy- curly mess of a hair, and this one has really done the trick. I would so recommend this to anyone trying to get a natural curly hair look or who actually has curly hair.
Cheyenne P.
Tellico Plns, TN
This is my to go product! I always use this when I'm to lazy to really do anything to my hair. I spray it in with my head upside down give my hair a few scrunches then walk out the door. If my hair is wet it drys with curls, if it's dry it usually looks close to a lions mane then through out the day it goes down like if it was put on while wet. You can get this at Walmart and it last forever literally!!
Lisa T.
Frisco, TX
I just tried this curl spray gel for the first time this week and am very happy with it. It does not leave my hair crunchy like other gels and on top of it it smells nice! It's not completely perfect but it is one of the better hair gels I've used and I have tried a lot for curly hair.
Rachel H.
Uhrichsville, OH
My hair is slightly wavy. Can I use this to work into my longer hair and let air dry and it won't look frizzy or greasy and smell good?