Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Style Non-Aerosol Hairspray

You Can Keep Frizz Under Control for Defined Curls that Move with You. Non-Aerosol hair spray formula controls frizz all day. Provides just enough hold to define and protect curly hair style. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair. Long lasting results Pantene Curly Hair Style Satin Hold Hairspray s frizz fighting polymers wrap around curls to help guard against humidity for all-day, flexible hold. Touchable Curls or Sleek & Straight For defined curls or polished tresses ready for straightening, these products are designed to smooth hair cuticles, leav.

I have really curly hair but it's super thin. It's always frizzy as heck and I can never find good hair products for curly hair and I was wondering does it really work???
Does this spray makes your hair hard??
what do i smell like because i have it but i can't find what is smell like like
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Style Non-Aerosol Hairspray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I have crazy curly hair that needs a lot of raining.” in reviews
“It smells amazing and really doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy at all and has a nice hold” in reviews
“Smells good and provides a firm hold without the crunchy feeling.” in reviews
“Having wavy and curly hair, I don't like having sticky and too much product in my hair.” in reviews
“I really really liked this hairspray.” in reviews
Cane Ridge, TN
I really like this product! It works really well on my hair and doesn't leave a heavy nasty feeling. I like the smell of this too. And not to bad on the price. Well worth it!
Jonesboro, GA
Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Style Non-Aerosol Hairspray uploaded by Taje C.
I really don't like it as much as I hope I would but it is a really Great product for very fine hair. if your hair is a little course and thick you will need something with a little more hold. As you can see my hair needs something a little bit stronger for it.
New Braunfels, TX
I add a little bit of this just before I walk out the door I scrunch my hair with it it seems to hold my curls in place for the rest of the day... I have very thick natural curly long hair... I have tried other products but it makes my hair very crunchy and very stiff
Livermore, CA
The texture is typical for a gel. Not quite as sticky as mousse and goes on nicely. It holds my fine hair remarkably well throughout the day. I like how it doesn't make my hair super crunchy as well. Helps accentuate my natural wave. I would definitely buy this product again.
Buchanan, MI
I have crazy curly hair that needs a lot of raining. This product has worked wonders for my hair and gives just the right amount of volume, curl and a sleek, smooth shine. Pantene has always been a go to company for me and with this product I will continue to use the brand.
I love this product because it's great for the environment and your hair. Locks in curls right away and keeps them fresh for the whole night. It's a great value for what you're getting!
Fabulous for a quick way to soft curls. it has a tight hold but I don't think it's too much. sometimes they can tend to be a bit sticky but pantene never seems to get that way
Lancaster, NY
I use this every time I curly my hair. It makes it smell great. Only hair spray I'll use. Or I'll use it when I want to bride my hair. It's very long lasting. I'm a dirty blonde and my hair type is curly mixed with a wave
I love this spray when you need a quick spritz and keep your hair in place. Having wavy and curly hair, I don't like having sticky and too much product in my hair. I feel this is just right and the price is reasonable.
La Puente, CA
Estos productos son buenisimos Siempre Los uso para un peinado son maravillosos porque brilla tu Cabello y Esta firme dura mucho tiempo y no se aruina tu peinado