Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Style Non-Aerosol Hairspray uploaded by kheytlin m.Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Style Non-Aerosol Hairspray uploaded by Nikki G.Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Style Non-Aerosol Hairspray uploaded by Taje C.

BY PANTENE

You Can Keep Frizz Under Control for Defined Curls that Move with You. Non-Aerosol hair spray formula controls frizz all day. Provides just enough hold to define and protect curly hair style. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair. Long lasting results Pantene Curly Hair Style Satin Hold Hairspray s frizz fighting polymers wrap around curls to help guard against humidity for all-day, flexible hold. Touchable Curls or Sleek & Straight For defined curls or polished tresses ready for straightening, these products are designed to smooth hair cuticles, leav. see more...

Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Style Non-Aerosol Hairspray
  • "Having wavy and curly hair, I don't like having sticky and too much product in my hair." in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing and really doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy at all and has a nice hold" in 1 review
  • "I really really liked this hairspray." in 1 review
  • "Smells good and provides a firm hold without the crunchy feeling." in 1 review
  • "I have crazy curly hair that needs a lot of raining." in 1 review
April A.
Lancaster, NY
I use this every time I curly my hair. It makes it smell great. Only hair spray I'll use. Or I'll use it when I want to bride my hair. It's very long lasting. I'm a dirty blonde and my hair type is curly mixed with a wave
mila b.
Denham Springs, LA
Love this stuff so much it works perfectly if you have just curled your hair it gives it this great shine and smell of you spray to much it kinda hardens but it works perfectly
Victoria T.
Fabulous for a quick way to soft curls. it has a tight hold but I don't think it's too much. sometimes they can tend to be a bit sticky but pantene never seems to get that way
Jessica M.
I used to own this a while back. I think it's a pretty good hairspray. I like the pump spray but I do think it's harder to get an even spray from it.
Christine Z.
Camdenton, MO
This spray works great with curly hair, long hair,and hard to hold hair!! you'll love it
Neema S.
Works like a charm and love the smell, detangles hair without causing oilyness
Christina C.
Cane Ridge, TN
I really like this product! It works really well on my hair and doesn't leave a heavy nasty feeling. I like the smell of this too. And not to bad on the price. Well worth it!
Taje C.
Jonesboro, GA
I really don't like it as much as I hope I would but it is a really Great product for very fine hair. if your hair is a little course and thick you will need something with a little more hold. As you can see my hair needs something a little bit stronger for it.
Kelly S.
New Braunfels, TX
I add a little bit of this just before I walk out the door I scrunch my hair with it it seems to hold my curls in place for the rest of the day... I have very thick natural curly long hair... I have tried other products but it makes my hair very crunchy and very stiff
Jessica J.
Livermore, CA
The texture is typical for a gel. Not quite as sticky as mousse and goes on nicely. It holds my fine hair remarkably well throughout the day. I like how it doesn't make my hair super crunchy as well. Helps accentuate my natural wave. I would definitely buy this product again.
Teysa T.
Imperial Bch, CA
I have 3c-3b hair . Will this product keep my hair streched or will it cause it shrink up?
Kayla S.
Denver, CO
How does this work compared to other similar products?
natori d.
what do i smell like because i have it but i can't find what is smell like like
Does this spray makes your hair hard??
Kailys M.
I have really curly hair but it's super thin. It's always frizzy as heck and I can never find good hair products for curly hair and I was wondering does it really work???