BY PANTENE

Pantene Curly Hair Style Extra Strong Hold Curl Shaping Gel s fast-acting polymers provide moldable hold to support and boost curls while you create definition. Micro-smoothers tame frizz and fly-aways leaving your curls touchably soft and bouncy. Styling Gel tames frizz and fly-aways for lasting Style. Fast-acting polymers make styling curly hair easy, allow you to mold and shape curls. Long lasting results.

Mary P.
Greenville , SC
Purchased at: CVS
I don’t have particularly curly hair. It’s always been a little wavy. So sometimes I like to give it a little scrunch boost and that’s why I bought this. It’s not too sticky. It doesn’t make my hair look too crunchy. But I sometimes feel like I have to use more than I want when I’m trying to do my hair. The smell is pleasant too. If you’re looking for casual, light hold this may be a good product for you.
Summer M.
Lewisburg, WV
This product is nice, but it doesn't have as much hold as a mouse.  That might be what some people are looking for, but my hair need a lot of hold in the product for the style to last, and this product doesn't have that.  The price was manageable, so I don't regret trying this product.  I does, however, work rather well with overnight no heat curls (if you use socks, rollers, or bandannas).
roxy J.
California
I do and don’t like this product I use this for baby hairs all the time and it works perfect but for all of your hair I don’t like it it doesn’t stay and your hands get very sticky after
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
I’ve been using this product for over 10 years. I know that it works well on my fine curly hair. It does not drag it down and it does not make my hair “crunchy”. I have purchased and repurchased this product many many times over the years and I have a couple as backups in case I ever run out. I love this one!
Karalynn B.
This is the best hair gel I have found that is curly girl approved. It works well to help define my curls and reduce frizz. It does dry hard, but it is very easy to scrunch out. I just flip my head over and scrunch from the bottom. It smells great and it's less than $5.
Casey R.
malvern Arkansas
This is my number one, my face is round so when I wear my hair down curly it evens everything out. And to have a product that helps hold my curls with a natural effect it nice.
Nina A.
Love this for my curly haired girls out there that battle frizz on the daily. This gel is effective and cheap for taming the frizz. My hair is dark & thick and I have recommended this to one of my friends who has dark & think curly hair and she loves it.
Maria T.
Anaheim, CA
I love this curling gel, it helps me keep my hair nice and curly through the day, my hair is curly as it is but this makes it stay, it last all day has a god hold on the hair and I would buy this all over again I already have a few !
Marlene M.
Even the product is good it's not good for my scalp. It gets itchy and full of dandruff. My hair is oily and thin and I lost almost all my curls. That's why I decided using this shampoo
angelina m.
Revere
I’m not so sure about this product i like it if it’s for a party that you aren’t going to spend a lot of time because after a while your hair will get really hard and crispy.
Sarah  H.
Clemmons, NC
Does this help with frizz?
Annette B.
Chesterfield, VA
does this work good? i dont know if its worth buying
Guin
I have really curly hair and I'm looking for a gel that holds my curls but doesn't feel crispy. I also have problems with frizz will this be a good product for me to try?
Katelyn D.
Vine Grove, KY
Does this work better than mousse? I never use gel so just curious to if it does better.
Olivia G.
Franklin, TN
I love the hold gels can have on my super curls, but I don't like how crusty and flaky they can make my dark hair. Does this product do that? Does your hair still have bounce and volume?

Amazon