BY PANTENE

Wild Curly Hair Is Tamed— For Waves That Swing And Shine Or Curls that Spring and Bounce. The lightweight support leaves hair touchable without stiffness or stickiness. Advanced friction-reducing polymer wraps hair in a Protective shield. Humidity resistant Spray Gel formula for soft, defined curls that last. Long lasting results Pro-V Curly Hair Style Curl Enhancing Spray Gel s light mist goes on easy, yet works instantly to keep curls and waves defined and frizz controlled. Touchable Curls or Sleek & Straight For defined curls or polished tresses ready.

• How curly do you feel your hair when you use this product ?1 Answers
  • Will this make my curls stay after curling my hair? I hav...1 Answers
  • Does this leave you're hair sticky like some gel sprays? 1 Answers
Melissa R.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite scrunching or beach wave spray! I have used this all summer when straightening my hair was pointless due to the rain and or humidity. I don’t even need to blow dry my hair with this, I just spray it in my damp hair and tousle my hair and boom... beach waves! One of my favorite things about this spray is that it holds my curls without leaving my hair stiff or sticky. It gives just the perfect amount of hold and not frizz. I will take this over the high dollar sprays any day... this is super affordable and easy to find.
Natasha T.
WARREN PARK, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my #1new favorite hair product. This spray primer makes my curly hair super curly,soft and bouncy. It smells amazing also. No frizz at all from using this amazing product. It will never let you have a bad hair day!
Hannah U.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I've used this product for many, many years and I've always loved it! Quick and easy application, great smell, and fantastic results! Always leaves my curly hair frizz-free and defined with waves :)
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
Pantene curl spray gel was given to me by my mom, and I forgot to use it for a while and one day after getting out of the shower decided to give it a try and to my surprise I actually loved it, its smells super good. Sprayed some on my hair, and then uses a blow dryer and diffuser, i got some awesome waves in my hair, and held the waves most of the day (my hair is very defiant will not stay put for Nada!) So I suggest using it, it works great, good price, smells good, and doesn't leave your hair crunchy or sticky!
Brianna B.
Pottstown
This is a product I can not live without! It does everything a well known brand mousse without the sticky afterfeel on your hands! Plus if you spray your hair while still wet and wrap it in a towl, you'll get natural wavy curls and soft hair!
Kara I.
Highland Park, NJ
I love this for when I try to give my hair some curls and bounce. It works well and goes on easily. I have oily, straight, fine, thin hair and it is the only thing that seems to make my hair bend at all. I definitely would recommend this and would buy again.
Maggie C.
St Charles, IL
I absolutely love this product! It really helps to smooth and enhance my natural wavy curls! Typically I use this on wet hair and then I would sleep on it and wake up with my curls looking very defined and smooth! I think this is a really great product, but if you do use too much by accident it can make your hair feel a little crunchy!
Charlotte H.
I don't have curly hair but I found that this product did a sufficient job for a spray gel. I wasn't blown away by it or anything because it seems like every other spray gel product that I have tried to me
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
I use this spray gel often on my hair when I curl my hair or when they're just waves it works wonders to keep it held up. The plus side is how great it smells and the price is cheap it's affordable and a great product
Alia S.
I love enhancing my natural curls. I have pretty curly hair but it is a little flat and the top and frizzy all the way down. I like using this product to make my curls more refined and give a them that extra bouncy boost.
Bethany W.
Has anyone tried this? What are you thoughts? Worth the money? Is this good for damp hair or dry hair?
genesis a.
New York, New York
Does this harden your curls or just reduce frizz?
Flor H.
How do you guys feel about this spray gel is it good on it's own or do you need to use other styling products
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Will this make my curls stay after curling my hair? I have straight hair
Hannah C.
Friendship, NY
Does this leave you're hair sticky like some gel sprays?

Amazon