BY PANTENE #100 in Hair Mousse

Pantene s Curly Hair Style Curl Defining Mousse contains lightweight polymers that support curly hair’s structure to separate and boost curls, and guard against frizz. Curls are soft, defined, and manageable even in high humidity. Advanced polymer system helps control friction and results in shapely curls. Humidity-resistant formula for soft, defined curls that last. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair. Long lasting results. see more...

Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Style Curl Defining Hair Mousse
  • "I have super naturally curly hair and I love this productB it helps to keep my curls looking voluminous, fresh, and most importantly, fierce." in 3 reviews
  • "I have curly hair and this makes my hair soft and doesn't create any crunch." in 1 review
  • "I have really curly hair and have tried many mousses and this one is nice because it has a strong hold without being too crispy." in 1 review
Catherine P.
for me i think it works well, holds my hair into place and when i use it for my curly/wavy hair it helps keep the frizz down, and for sleek ponytails helps keep some fly aways down as well.
Adrienne H.
Holland , MI
I have natural curly 3b hair and I love this moose! It doesn't make my hair feel super crunchy at all. Just soft frizz free curls. I use it on damp hair sometimes I'll use a diffuser for more volume and sometimes I let it air dry with the moose. Both work great!
Gisela Q.
Bronx
This is one of my favorite defining mousse for my curls. The smell is amazing, and the quality is very good. The price is very affordable, and you can find this product in beauty supplies, pharmacies, and so on.
member-ee330
This is one of the few mousses that keeps my curly, frizzy hair manageable, however it leaves my hair pretty crunchy. It is affordable but if you're looking for a lightweight product I'd keep looking.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
I come from a crazy curly hair family and this mousse is a must have for days I choose to go all natural. Especcially for my daughter and her awesome kiny curls. It has a great hold without making hair overly sticky or crunchy. Smell grest without being overpowering. Easy to work with. The price can be a bit much depending on where you go but with a coupon you can get a great deal and it lasts! If yoy have naturally curly hair this product is a great way to bring it out.
Teri N.
Tampa
This is my holy grail for keeping my curls perfect! No frizz but smooth bouncy curls! Iam beyond sad b/c pantene no longer makes mousse #4 & it was replaced by mousse #5 which I tried & I hate it it makes my hair bushy w/ no control so I wish they would bring back #4 I have read reviews on the #5 & alot of women r so disappointed in the new mousse!!!
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
perfect product for your curls is one of the greats struggles curly-haired girls face. Often times it's a choice between uncontrollable frizz or overly crunchy curls. To solve this dilemma, we've scoped out the options to find the best products to give you touchably soft locks. Take a look at the following products and get ready to have the best hair yet!
Yesenia K.
Taking my crazy curls is a struggle for me and always has been. This has been a life saver. I love the smell of it too. It doesn't leave my hair damaged from use or super crunchy the way other brands do.
Katelyn D.
Mount Prospect, IL
I have very curly hair that tends to be on the dryer side, leaving it frizzy and tangly. This mousse works well to combat the frizz without leaving the crunch most other products do. Smells great. Highly recommend.
Kathy L.
I've heard all the stores and lines about mousse. But I'll tell you, with long thick hair, like I have, if I don't use mousse, on my hair, then, after a day I'll look like a wire brush that has been plugged into an electric socket. Of all the brands I've tried, Pantene has been the one that is most gentle to my hair, meaning not drying out or making it stiff, after a few hours. And at the same time, easy to use. Besides, who wants to walk around looking like they just pulled their hand out of an electric socket. (not saying anything negative about some of the very lovely 'wild' hairstyles.). A great buy for the price.
Dana K.
Does this product make your hair stiff?
Heather F.
Prince frederick, MD
Is this good to help your hair to stay curly when you curl your hair?????
Rocio G.
Does this product guard against frizz?
Yessenia M.
Humble, TX
I struggle to find a product that controls my frizz but doesn't leave my hair looking "crunchy." Does this product leave your hair looking stiff?
Colleen D.
Does this work best on wet or dry hair?