Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Treatment

Your Hair's Starting Point: Curly The Twists And Turns Of Your Curly Hair Can Cause Cuticles To Lift And Weaken, Leaving Your Hair Rough And Difficult To Control. Pantene Pro-V Innovation: Deep Treatment With Intense Moisturizers Helps Seal And Smooth The Cuticle Surface And Helps To Repair Damage. Hair's Natural Moisture Is Regulated For Velvety Soft Curls, With Refreshed Definition And Luster. Made In Usa

I ve been looking for a good curly hair product is this really good and worth it
Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Treatment ? Is this worth the money? Is this sulfate free? Will it dry out my hair? Does it smell good.
Can I use this while my hair is dry?
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Treatment!
Product Highlights
“It made my hair soft and kept my curls moisturized..nothing outstanding but it's affordable and I'd buy it again.” in 2 reviews
“I would recommend this. ” in 1 review
“I have very Curly 3c Type hair and i love all Pantene products, and I have tried this product and it left my hair super soft and curly.” in 1 review
lakeland
I use to have curly (not to curly) hair now it’s just brittle loose waves from heat damage and bleaching I been using this and I see my hair getting healthy and my waves are turning into loose curls which is a amazing start
I tried the pantene pro v curly treatment with a skeptical mindset. I have not found the right product that moisturizes my hair and curls and calms the frizz. But this product worked so great on my hair i was blown away!
Turlock, CA
This smells bad it reminds me of plastic. Also this did nothing for my curly hair. They use dimethicone which is a type of silicone do it costs your hair to keep moisture in but prevents any moisture from going in.
Needham, MA
Personally having very curly hair, this product is great to help get the most of your curls. I recommend not using too much and not putting it on your roots or else it will become greasy.
Omaha, NE
Love this hair masque. My hair is more wavy than it is curly, so I can’t attest for how it works on super curly hair. It does a great job deep conditioning and it smells fabulous.
Big Island, Hawai'i
This product is a great treatment if you are on a budget! I like how it moisturizes my curls and leaves me soft and shiny! I do find my hair takes well to this when curly, but it can be heavy if you have a finer texture. I would recommend to try it! Also, I never use pantene products I used this at a friends house on a whim and fell in love!
Plainsboro, NJ
After dying my hair and straightening it, my curls felt like it was dying and this treatment has helped a lot. I’ve noticed the difference after using it since the first time.
Ferndale, MI
I’m always looking for new curly hair treatments. This one is good. Pantene is an extremely well-known brand but they didn’t always specialize in curly hair. This does a good job at deep conditioning my hair but it doesn’t feel as soft when compared to other products. I would buy it again.
las Vegas NV
Purchased at: Walmart
Este me gustó pero a mí me deja mi pelo muy duro no parece natural el frizz casi no me lo quito lo tratare más tiempo Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Treatment
Toledo
I love pantene pro v products! They always leave my hair feeling so soft and smelling so wonderful. I wouldn’t consider it high priced but you definitely get your moneys worth from this amazing product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
jessica H. • 2 days ago
I have not used this one, if there is another one of the pantene line quite good, my girls have curly hair and it is fabulous when I apply this condition