Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Straightening Shampoo uploaded by Jazmin J.

BY PANTENE

Eagle Creek, OR
I recommend this Pro-V shampoo for curly hair straightening shampoo it's a 12.6 ounce bottle it smells delicious it feels so good I can't even describe it I definitely recommend it because it just give you that natural thick silky looking hair that feels very good and strong
Samantha H.
Morgantown, KY
i haven't personally used this but i did apply it to my curly haired friends hair and she loved it! she typically straightens her hair but now she just prefers to apply this to her hair instead of straightening!
Yuli V.
Pacoima, CA
Okay when I ask my self what is what I look for in a shampoo ? It's obvious the way it smells after words , the smoothness and that it doesn't dry my scalp ! And this is it , plus I don't like my curly hair and this does help a lot
Katie S.
This shampoo smells great. The scent lingers for hours. I have naturally curly hair and it makes it more manageable. It did not make my hair any straighter, but it may for someone who doesn't have super curly hair like mine.
Kaitlyn P.
Virginia Bch, VA
This makes my hair feel so soft and smell so good. My only downfall is that it kind of makes my hair oily if I use too much. It's supposed to straighten my hair but I haven't really seen much of a difference
Moriah M.
Pitcairn, PA
My hair is naturally super curly but I always like to wear it straight or wavy. I always look for products to help that transition. This product did just that for me. After the shower my hair didn't feel course and curly and my hair stayed straighter longer.
Vanessa S.
Me parece que una buena marca de Shampoo! A mi me cae muy bien esta presentación para pelo liso y rizado! Aunque tal cual como cualquier champú promete algo que nunca va a poder cumplir y es alisarte el cabello!
Jazmin V.
Lodi, CA
Okay I Janet tried this one here but I have tried the curl definition one and it's great so I would assume this one is as good. It won't leave ur scalp dry compared with treseme is as good or I would say better
Solanyes F.
my favorite, really I have very little hair, and they sent me a treatment with this line of Pantene and has really worked for me, let me shiny, silky, a show hair definitely soft hair, I love, in all its forms and all components.
Michelle R.
Commerce Township, MI
I love the way my curly hair straightens after using this product. The smell is invigorating as well! Following up with the leave in conditioner really keeps my hair sleek and frizz free.
Eagle Creek, OR
Why would you recommend us 2 write a review on the?
Eagle Creek, OR
Why would you recommend us 2 write a review on the?