Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Straightening Conditioner uploaded by Vika S.Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Straightening Conditioner uploaded by Mi Q.

BY PANTENE

Mauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the way my hair feels after I use this, I love love the way it makes my hair smell. It is easy to use, some other products can make you hair look plain flat, but this one doesn't. I love this and I am definitely re-purchasing
Narmeen A.
Macomb , MI
The shampoo and the conditioner both smell sooo nice it makes my hair fluffy, my mom usually buys it for me at Walmart? It is very affordable so everyone can buy it! I would definitely recommend.
Bernadette R.
KINGSTON, PA
Works wonders on my curly hair. I have dry and frizzy hair. It is SMOOTH. I love to use it with the leave in conditioner. Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Smooth & Sleek Deep Conditioner
Candice K.
Harper Woods, MI
This brand is okay.... I don't like to use this as much just because when I'm done shampooing my hair is so dry I need to use so much conditioner and even after that my hair isn't feeling that soft.
amy p.
Manchester, CT
Love all their products. My hair is always manageable, shiny, weightless, and soft. Especially love the curly series for my daughter, better than expensive brands. Able to comb right thru her hair without issues. Curles are bouncy, shiny and easy to manage.
lilly b.
i like this product a lot it makes my hair look even curlier for some reason lol, it’s not expensive at all , so i recommend it for other people with curly and frizzy hair
Miriam D.
Durham, NC
I change my shampoo every 3 months in a cycle and Pantene curly series is apart of that cycle because I just love the smell of the Product. The conditioner leaves not only my hair smelling good but it also leaves it very soft! And when my hair dries I get the perfect little ringlet curls. My mom uses this product and her hair is not as curly as mine. Works for all curl types, I Hope this helps!
Sophie T.
Piedmont, OK
I've never been super impressed with Pantene products. The shampoos seem to strip my hair and the conditioners seem to weigh down my hair and leave residue. That being said, this conditioner is not the worst I've tried from the brand. My hair feels soft after use its just a product I feel like I have to use a clarifying shampoo with after a few uses do to buildup.
Elizabeth S.
Boca Raton, FL
I wanted to try this product to see if it would help. I have very wavy hair and even after using a straightener My hair would become wavy within a couple of hours. This product makes my hair feel silky and straightening my hair has become easier. It also doesn't take as long to straighten my hair like it used to.
Kimberly T.
Edinburg , TX
I use this about every other week, i switch it out with another conditioner but I really love it. It's everything you could want in a conditioner. It leaves your hair very manageable and super soft! I really recommend it
Eda D.