Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Straightening Conditioner 12.6 Fl Oz uploaded by Mi Q.Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Straightening Conditioner 12.6 Fl Oz uploaded by Vika S.

BY PANTENE

Buy on Kmart
Sophie T.
Fayetteville , AR
I've never been super impressed with Pantene products. The shampoos seem to strip my hair and the conditioners seem to weigh down my hair and leave residue. That being said, this conditioner is not the worst I've tried from the brand. My hair feels soft after use its just a product I feel like I have to use a clarifying shampoo with after a few uses do to buildup.
Mauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the way my hair feels after I use this, I love love the way it makes my hair smell. It is easy to use, some other products can make you hair look plain flat, but this one doesn't. I love this and I am definitely re-purchasing
Bernadette R.
Kingston, PA
Works wonders on my curly hair. I have dry and frizzy hair. It is SMOOTH. I love to use it with the leave in conditioner. Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle Smooth & Sleek Deep Conditioner
Jennifer V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was a little dissapointed in this product, years ago Pantene did wonders to my hair and oddly I was hard on it then. Now that I care for it a lot more I don't like the effects Pantene has on it. This was ok better then others.
Narmeen A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The shampoo and the conditioner both smell sooo nice it makes my hair fluffy, my mom usually buys it for me at Walmart? It is very affordable so everyone can buy it! I would definitely recommend.
amy p.
Manchester, CT
Love all their products. My hair is always manageable, shiny, weightless, and soft. Especially love the curly series for my daughter, better than expensive brands. Able to comb right thru her hair without issues. Curles are bouncy, shiny and easy to manage.
Johanna  D.
Portland, OR
This is a good classic shampoo. Though I find it doesn't really have that much affect for straightening my hair. It just mainly makes it easier to brush and control.
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
Me encanta muchisimo este producto, ayuda con tu cabello y lo deja suave al ser aplicado. se utiliza de manera muy facil y nos ayuda muchisimo
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I dont find this effective what so ever. It is very expensive but it feels more watery then conditioners i am used to. I really dont like it
Maricela A.
San Antonio
My daughter has a lot of curly hair shampoo helps it give it volume shine and texture and she absolutely love the smell of it