BY PANTENE

Packed into potent single-dose ampoules, Pantene Curly Hair Series Professional Level Damage Repair Ampoules's amino-polymer formula structurally reinforces curly hair to help restore its healthy condition. It helps repair lifted cuticles, and realigns...

Buy on Amazon
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Uffff super super good had the hair of the half to the tips discolored did not want to cut it and really these blisters were my solution was enough with every one that I washed the hair I applied them so that they acted in my hair, and I was always super repaired And I was gradually closing the tips I recommend very much for those people who have very badly treated hair this really will help.
Kristell B.
Greenville, NC
I thought these were okay. I find them on par with the frizz ease products. They helped my curly hair a little but did not really give me that wow factor I normally get from this brand.
Gandy Daniela P.
Pantene ampoules have always been a good choice for the treatment of hair. After a shower, apply a blister and leave it in your hair as a routine treatment and you will see the changes. Have a healthier and silky hair with these super ampoules!!
Heather R.
Cumberland , MD
These are pretty good I have bleached hair and I use these once or twice a week and it really helps my hair and it smells good definitely met my expectations it's a great product for damaged Haiti would repurchase
Gladys N.
I love the treatments in blisters, it comes the exact measurement to use, not used more product than necessary, really good, I found very good in my hair and that is greasy, my tips look better
Jan a.
I buy this for my moms curly hair and yes it works just leave on the hair after her shampoo ones a week into finish the treatment every few months especially for summer when her curly hair gets more dry.
Bethany S.
I actually liked this at first, smells good but left my hair drier than I expected from a damage repair product. I didn't see anything great about this that regular conditioner does
syeeta m.
Philadelphia, PA
A great product I would recommend this product to people with curly hair. It is also food to treat your hair for damage hair .This product helps alot.
Kelsey S.
Newnan, GA
Loved this stuff. I worked great on my hair. My damaged hair was so bad was hard to reverse but this stuff worked miracles.
yancy f.
Charlotte, NC
Me encanta este producto muy bueno realmente quedé enamorada de este producto muy eficaz cabello más fuerte #influenster
Kayla B.
Morehead, Ky
Does this work well. Does it make your hair soft. What does it do for your curls.