Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series No Crunch Curls Whip Moisturizer + Styler uploaded by Melissa L.Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series No Crunch Curls Whip Moisturizer + Styler uploaded by Tasha S.

BY PANTENE

The Twists And Turns Of Your Curly Hair Cause Cuticles To Lift And Weaken, Leaving Your Hair Rough And Difficult To Control. Pantene's Curly Hair No Crunch Curls Whip Moisturizes Hair And Gives You Satiny Curls For Up To 48 Hours. Your Results: Touchably Soft Curls That Last. Moisturizes Hair And Gives You Satiny Curls For Up To 48 Hours. Touchably Soft Curls That Last. Moisturizer + Styler.

Darby S.
I can't get over how much I love this because I normally don't like Pantene like I don't use their products ever! This is the exeption because of how truly amazing it is! The creamy mousse whip like foam goes on to hair and immediately hydrates and makes curls more defined! The foam is really soft and a little goes a long way and to much can make hair a kind of greasy and weighed down but just the right amount makes for bouncy, hydrated,defined, healthy feeling curls not crunchy or but natural looking! It also has a really nice scent to it nothing irritating at all! I love this product and give it an A+!
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
I absolutely Love Love Love Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series No Crunch Curls Whip Moisturizer + Styler! This mousse is perfect for anyone who doesn't like the feeling of hard, rough, crispy curls. This mousse is very gentle but just as powerful. My curls look amazing without being weighed down or crispy. It is super inexpensive and I usually purchase it from Walmart or Target. I highly recommend this product.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
I'm just going to keep it VERY REAL for a min lol. IF I run out of this stuff WE have a very big problem and the fact that my local Walmart always seems to run out... is a huge deal that's just how great this stuff is for my naturally curly hair it is THE ONLY mousse that never and I do mean NEVER makes my curls crunchy. it's the ONLY whipped mousse where I get to use every last drop out of the can without it being stuck or wasted. the smell is amazing. I have only one small complaint the amount of product you get for the price. I don't get very many uses which is why I always stock up and use pantene coupons. I literally have a drawer full of these at all times. you get 5.29 oz for $6 each which is cheap compared to all of the higher end products I've tried and been disappointed by...but again not many uses per bottle but I can NOT go one day with out this amazing product. I'd take it just too seriously lol pic shown with review is only of a couple lol yes I do have more!!
Kristen M.
Pantene always delivers! I love this stuff since I have super curly hair. I love the way it makes my hair feel throughout the day! The texture is also great; it doesn't weigh down and makes the hair feel nice!
Melissa L.
Ive been searching for mousse for my curly hair that wont end up leaving your hair flakey. I came across this one day by one of my friends, which she has been using for years. I tried it and omg ! my hair felt soft ! and not crunchy ,so natural like if i had no product on my hair. Plus it smells soo goodd. I recommend this product if you have curly hair and do not like it being crunchy and stiff when putting on mousse but you need to test that out for yourself (:
Aisha C.
Bronx, NY
This mousse whip makes my hair feel absolutely voluminous and soft. I can only find it in walmart which is no where near me or online. Once in Canada but that's out of my way, I always buy two to three bottles at a time!
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
I wanted this to help my frizzy curls. It's okay, I wasn't super impressed. I have thin hair so I only need a little but it's impossible to only get a little bit out. It's a heavy shaving cream texture that is a little hard to work through hair. I do love the smell though, it's very yummy. It was okay for my hair not super amazing. Eh.
Justine W.
Angwin, CA
If you don't like the crunchy 80's feel of mousse this is a good product for you. I recently got a body wave and bought this to define my new waves. It does not have a strong hold but is mild enough to keep your style looking and feeling pretty natural. It has a great clean, light scent to it as well.
Ashley S.
I normally use Pantene Mousse for my thick and curly hair but could only find this product at the store. I gave it a shot and hated it! It's a thick shaving cream texture and it left my hair frizzy. My curls were turned into loose waves almost to the point of being straight which might have looked nice if it wasn't so frizzy. Try the mousse instead!
Andrea R.
I wear my hair curly everyday and I'm always up for trying other hair products that could help tame my curls. I've tried other mousse that works better than this product and is cheaper but everyone hair is different. The only thing I have against this is that it doesn't help with the frizz.