BY PANTENE

Shampoo with Targeted Moisturizers Provides Lasting Curl Definition and Frizz Control. All day frizz control. Targeted moisturizing agents reinforce weak spots to help smooth each strand. Long lasting results Pantene’s curly hair series moisture renewal shampoo, with targeted moisturizing ingredients, helps seal and smooth cuticle edges to define curls and control frizz.  Pantene’s unique shampoo & conditioner system replenishes hair from root to tip to help regulate your dry curly hair’s natural moisture balance. Touchable Curls or Sleek & Straight For defined c.

Olivia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair can get very dry since I style it with heat almost everyday, so I decided to try out this product! Let me tell you this stuff showed results after about a week of washes! I also love the scents however I'm not picky about scents of shampoos as long as they get the job done. You don't need as much because if your generous with the amount it can make your hair look greasy. It's not very expensive either!
Laura W.
Love this shampoo! I was afraid it would make my hair frizzy, but it has the opposite effect. Combined with its conditioner, this shampoo will leave your hair light and your curls defined. Keep in mind, I have loose curls, so I'm not sure how it would do with tighter/ smaller curls. Definitely worth trying!
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like Pantene products and this one is great also. I have tried other brands and I liked some I have to say. I have natural curly hair and it's something that I love to inhances my curls. Your hair will be so soft and smooth smells amazing. Price is reasonable to.
Hope B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo!! I am a Caribbean woman with tightly curled hair and this provides great moisture holds my curls better than any other product I use. I was very skeptical but it was on sale...and often is, and it's a steal for the price. Also smells great!
Leslie P.
Van Nuys, CA
Glad Pantebe brought back their Curl series. It's so hard to find shampoos geared for keeping hair curly, it's all usually straightening product. But this shampoo/ conditioner pair really help nourish my curls and keep them bouncy.
Ilianna M.
San Antonio, TX
It's So Rare For Me To Find A Product That Helps My Curls Come Back But This Is The One. Won't Change It For The World.
Helped My Hair After I Colored My Hair&After All The Damaged I Did To It. Really Recommend It Ladies
Emily S.
Deposit, NY
I have naturally curly hair, and it's hard to find a shampoo/conditioner that works for my hair. But this works amazingly and smells super good! I absolutely love this product!!!
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell and texture of this product. I love the price. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to enhance curly hair hair. It works great for me
Adria R.
Concord, NC
This shampoo smells great & lathers nicely. It did not strip my curls or tangle hair like some curly shampoos. My curls were defined and had no frizz!
Betty C.
Fountain Vly, CA
Leaves my hair feeling clean and lightweight. A little goes a long way. I've noticed my hair is much less frizzy while using this product.
Jac G.
Long Is City, NY
this product is good for mixed hair? oily at the root and dry at the ends?
Emily P.
Eagan, MN
Which type of Pantene product do you like best?
Erin Z.
Antrim, NH
Is this your go to shampoo if not whats yours?
ernestine m.
Richmond, VA
Can you use it on kids hair ??????
Chisom U.
Austell, GA
Does anyone know if this is ok for really tight coils (4c) ? Like is it only for looser curls?