BY PANTENE

Shampoo with Targeted Moisturizers Provides Lasting Curl Definition and Frizz Control. All day frizz control. Targeted moisturizing agents reinforce weak spots to help smooth each strand. Long lasting results Pantene’s curly hair series moisture renewal shampoo, with targeted moisturizing ingredients, helps seal and smooth cuticle edges to define curls and control frizz.  Pantene’s unique shampoo & conditioner system replenishes hair from root to tip to help regulate your dry curly hair’s natural moisture balance. Touchable Curls or Sleek & Straight For defined c.

Alexis G.
Johnston, RI
Having curly hair means that you need to cater to that hair texture. I know a lot of people who have curls like mine and try to use straightening shampoos to calm them down but instead just feel that their hair feels dry and lifeless. The pantene curl shampoo hydrates my hair so nicely. It is always my first choice for a shampoo.
Karen W.
Wellsville
This is one of my 3 favorites that I keep at home. It makes my hair soft, less tangled and less frizzy. Has a great smell too! I use this on days where I’m not doing my hair, ponytail days.
Connie K.
Mooreville, MS
My daughter has ringlets. It's always been a chore to find a shampoo or conditioner that meets the challenge. She uses both the shampoo and conditioner. Her curls and springy and soft. Love!!
Jen C.
Ontario, CA
I use the entire curly series on my hair and really do like it. But normally just use the shampoo and conditioner and then use Mrs Jessie's hair care for after shower product.
jecenia g.
I swear by this shampoo. I have very very curly hair and it gets very damaged and flat whenever I straighten it too often but this shampoo always repairs and brings my curls bouncing back after just a few uses. I am obsessed with how good this shampoo and conitioner make my curls look. I don't even have to use hairspray or any gel to keep the curls together when I am using this shampoo. Only a tiny bit of moroccan oil for the little friz I have left. I have extreme friz and this shampoo makes a drastic reduction on my hair friz.
Frankie D.
joplin
I  have natural curly hair that is frizzy, and tends to have a lot of breakage no matter what i do, i used this product and i definitely seen a difference. within the first  week my hair showed signs of improvement. Its normally very hard for me to find such a good product that works so well on my hair! My hair is no longer too dry and brittle. Sooooo happy with this product! (plus my curls look better than ever)
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
This shampoo is great! It helps to control the frizz in mine and my daughter's naturally curly hair and it gives our curls great definition and hydrated nicely. Has a very fresh apple like scent, which we all love!
Sydni A.
This shampoo worked wonders when I first started to use it and I really thought I had hit the jackpot with it. After a few uses though, it had left so much silicone/wax buildup on my hair that my hair was heavy and weighed down. I ended up having to use Dawn dish soap to get the buildup out, because nothing else would work completely.
Kimberly H.
Since I've been natural of gotten a chance to experience with a lot of products that is dedicated to the natural hair community I will say that the shampoo is very moisturizing so there's no need to pre poo with an oil before shampooing I just normally shampoo with the product and then follow with the conditioner
Max S.
Long Beach, California
I like this curl shampoo/conditioner by pantene. I have tried other products (not going to specify) but the pantene shampoo/conditioner is way better with curls. Out of all shampoos this one probably has the best scent to it and it lasts a long time. I will definitely buy it again for sure ❤👍.
Jac G.
Long Is City, NY
this product is good for mixed hair? oily at the root and dry at the ends?
Emily P.
Eagan, MN
Which type of Pantene product do you like best?
Chisom U.
Austell , GA
Does anyone know if this is ok for really tight coils (4c) ? Like is it only for looser curls?
ernestine m.
Richmond, VA
Can you use it on kids hair ??????
Erin Z.
Antrim, NH
Is this your go to shampoo if not whats yours?