BY PANTENE

This Helps Regulate Your Dry Curly Hair’s Natural Moisture Balance, Define Curls and Control Frizz. All day frizz control. Regulates the natural moisture balance of dry curly hair to protect against damage. Moisturizing conditioner Provides lasting curl definition and frizz control. Long lasting results Pantene’s unique Curly Hair Series Moisture Renewal shampoo & conditioner system with targeted moisturizers helps seal and smooth cuticle edges to replenish curly hair from root to tip. Touchable Curls or Sleek & Straight For defined curls or po. see more...

Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Moisture Renew Conditioner
  • "I have chin length curly hair and I have used this product (along with the shampoo and the spray gel) for about 2 months." in 3 reviews
  • "Smells divine and it truly makes my hair soft and my curls very lightweight and defined." in 2 reviews
  • "It leaves my hair smelling great until my next wash, and my curls always seem to be bouncy and well "grouped" when I use this line of product. " in 2 reviews
  • "Let's not forget the fact that it smells amazing !" in 1 review
  • "I thought perhaps that I hadn't rinsed it out well enough and repeated washing my hair and using a little less product when I did the conditioner and again it left me hair looking greasy on day two." in 1 review
Candace K.
Adding a little disclaimer before I write this review: I'm used to purchasing $0.75 bottles of dollar store conditioner and haven't used a quality "name brand" hair conditioner in about 6 years. With that being said, I tried this for the first time last night on my 3b curly hair. I don't use shampoo as I also went curly-girl method 6 years ago. In the shower I wet my hair and applied the product. It smells really good, kind of sweet and little fruity. The dollar store conditioner I use? Super watery and slippery. This stuff? Thick. Like, so thick you need two hands to squeeze it out of the bottle. I used a generous amount on the ends of my hair. It seemed to comb through easily once my hair was thoroughly gooped up. Normally I leave a bit of conditioner on my ends and don't rinse it out for added moisture but I rinsed this entirely out. Once rinsed, my hair felt a little firm, not slippery like I'm used to. Kind of like when you use soap on your skin and it gives you that squeaky feeling? Like that, but just on my hair. Added note: as this gets on your skin from rinsing it makes your skin really, really slippery. The shower/bathtub too. Once out of the shower I wrung out my hair and scrunched it, then added my usual creme-gel for styling/keeping my curls defined. An hour later during the air drying process I checked it and as it was drying my curls seemed to be separating from each other making each curl have it's own definition rather than them all blending together. Once completely dry, my hair is fluffy and soft but still has defined curls but I'm unsure if that's due to the conditioner alone or with the styling gel on top of it. Frizz was at a minimum but I'm going to test it again on a humid day to see how it does. I would buy this again, there are multiple products aimed at curly hair but this one seems to be working well. I got it for $4.50 which is pricey but I'm sure department stores have it for less.
Shilo W.
My hair seems to be all over the place sometimes so it kinda goes from wavy to curly I guess that's the best way to sum it up. I love using the whole Pantene line from the shampoo, conditioner, mouse (whipped or not), and even the gel. Sometimes it seems to be a little on the pricey side if you're on a tight budget but all together I find that it's definitely worth it! The smell, texture, and the way it keeps my hair soft and much more manageable out way the alternatives!
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
This product is soooooo good! Its perfect for my shoulder length thick curly hair. Its extremely moisturizing and not runny or watery at all. After I'm done shampooing I apply this to my hair. The feel of the creme is thick and really does its job. I mostly keep some of the conditioner in my hair and it continues to stay hydrated. My curls are shiny, soft, and frizz free!
Amanda B.
Raleigh, NC
This conditioner has changed the way my hair feels. I have dry curly to wavy hair. Before I was using a product that made my hair completely frizzy and crazy. Once I switched to the Pantene Curl Perfection conditioner, the texture of my hair completely changed! It is now soft and completely healthy. This is a MUST buy if you have dry hair.
Kayla G.
Athol, MA
This product isn't anything special. I haven't noticed an extra wow factor to my hair. But I will say a little goes a long way. I have very thick curly hair and I go through about a bottle a week of conditioner. This conditioner has lasted me almost a month, which never happens. I don't have to use a whole lot to get the desired effect.
KAREN P.
Ozark, AL
Love this because it come in the large container with the pump I have it in both conditioner and shampoo in my shower. I can just keep refilling them. I bought them at Wal Mart. Great value and works good for a everyday product. I still have to use a deep conditioner also about every 2 weeks because my hair is so dry.
Heather S.
Reddick, FL
I have found this product to be a lifesaver for my hair! I shower daily due to my job and in the past the products I used sapped all the moisture from my hair, leaving it dull and lifeless. Thanks to this product, I don't have that issue anymore and get complimented all the time on my healthy hair.
Mariah R.
I have tried so many drugstore brands, but I always come back to Pantene. This conditioner smells nice and works well for the price, and I get constant compliments on my hair. I wash my hair every other day and while there's some frizziness and falling the second day it's not greasy!
Andrea F.
Doral, FL
I really love my curls and I was looking for one conditioner that can help me to keep them "safe" then I found this one, I use these in every shower and I really love it, its effective because it helps me to keep my curls pretty and healthy. I would buy this again every time!
Danielle R.
Bronx, NY
This is my favorite conditioner at the moment. It's one of the only conditioners that keeps my hair as smooth out of the shower as it feels in the shower. Sometimes I don't even need to comb/brush my hair after I shower because this conditioner keeps my hair knot-free.
Mayar D.
So I've tried everything with my curly hair and nothing usually works to keep the moisture in, does this?
Aleyda S.
Half Moon Bay, CA
I tried different conditioners before!! Do you really recommend this conditioner? My hair is so curly 🙆🏽
Nicole N.
Bloomfield, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
So it really help with curly hair? I have very curly hair, and it tends to be very dry sometimes...
Bella G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it get help with frizz, curls and tangles?
Jessica B.