BY PANTENE #21 in Detangling Treatments

Curls Are Conditioned And Can Flow Freely With A Healthy Bounce And Shine. Micro-conditioners help you untangle, smooth and separate curls. Lightweight detangler protects against damage and breakage. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair. Long lasting results Pantene Curly Hair Series Light Conditioning Detangler s micro-conditioners help smooth and separate strands to help Protect hair against breakage. Touchable Curls or Sleek & Straight. For defined curls or polished tresses ready for straightening, these products a. see more...

Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Hair Detangler
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I run out of this shampoo/conditioner combo, I will often pick up something else that is on sale - and I am never as satisfied as I am with this Pantene product. I haven't had any problems with stripping of color, and I can comb my hair with ease. I don't have super curly hair, but the curl and wave I do have enjoy the shampoo and reward me with a nice finished product after every (daily) shampoo. As I said in the title, I'm a fan!
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS COMPANY... ALL THEIR PRODUCTS ARE JUST SIMPLY AMAZING... PLUS THE PACKAGING AND FRAGRANCES ARE AMAZING AS WELL... love this stuff has totally changed my curl pattern making it manageable and keeping it the way nature intended shiny and bouncy
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's somewhat expensive but it really does make a difference on my hair. I can tell when I don't use it. My hair is frizzier, and so dry it almost feels "crunchy." When I use this my hair is smoothr, it looks and feels healthier. It's definitely worth the cost.
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked Pantene pro-v Curly Hair Series Hair Detangler, I found it to be very easy to use. It worked well I was able to run my comb through my hair with ease. I thought it had a decent scent, wasn't to overpowering. I'd buy it again worked very nicely.
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product before I straighten my hair and it works very well. I use this product not very often but I am not disappointed when I use it, it is very effective, i bought it at Walgreens, it was a little pricey but worth it, and I will buy it again.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have curly hair and when I'm going for a sleek hair styles i go to this product to take out my tangles. It smells great, it's works great, and it's pretty affordable. It works for pretty my and wavy- curly textures hair and takes the knots right out.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since switching to a separate shampoo/ conditioner rather than a 2-in-1, I haven't had much use for a detangler. However I really like that this product leave s nice, light fragrance in my hair and detangled snarls (especially when my hair was longer).
Dee M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really helps to detangle my hair after a shower/wash. The price is reasonable and not over priced. The product has a great scent to it. It is not overpowering. I have 3c hair and it really loosened up the curls and got them detangled.
Starr C.
Waukegan, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this spay a lot and my hair love this stuff. this super affordable and i would recommend this. the bottle was eye eye catchiing and i used the product in the morning to detangle my hair. i would definitely recommend this to other.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't be bothered with those snags and tangles that curls can haunt you with! With Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Detangler your hair will definitely be tangle free and soft! The package is easy to find look for the pink label. I use this all the time!
Jinelys R.
These really detangler curly hair?
Monica H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always wanted to try this ! In what store can I find it where it's the cheapest ?
Julie K.
Exeter, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have wavy to curly long hair hat gets tats in the back of my head. How effective is this product?
Tô em transição capilar , será que é bom ?
Cheyenne D.
Straw Plains, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?