BY PANTENE #27 in Detangling Treatments

Curls Are Conditioned And Can Flow Freely With A Healthy Bounce And Shine. Micro-conditioners help you untangle, smooth and separate curls. Lightweight detangler protects against damage and breakage. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair. Long lasting results Pantene Curly Hair Series Light Conditioning Detangler s micro-conditioners help smooth and separate strands to help Protect hair against breakage. Touchable Curls or Sleek & Straight. For defined curls or polished tresses ready for straightening, these products a. see more...

Rukee L.
I didn't like this. Pantene has some wonderful product commercials but if only their products actually did that to my hair. I used this about three times and each times I hated it. It made my hair feel sticky and greasy and it just made me want to rewash my hair all over again. It was just frustrated and I wasn't too crazy about the scent.
amanda w.
N Brunswick, NJ
This is a great detangler I like how it's easy to apply and when in ready to detangle it is made easier for me to use and makes the process of detangling much easier and stress free. I would recommend this to anyone who struggles when detangling
Stephanie A.
I love this. It smells good and makes my hair so soft. This makes my hair have so much volume. I would recommend this to everyone. This makes your hair so beautiful
Carla H.
Union City, IN
It’s not bad.. but for me it made my hair oily and greasy feeling. It smells great and works good, but didn’t work great for my hair type, great price that’s for sure
Ariana A.
Fontana, Ca
I have a lot of fine, curly hair that tangles easily. Usually, by the end of the day, my hair is unbelieveably tangled and knotted, and even with all the brushing in the world, as soon as water hits my hair its a tangled, unmanagable mess that requires tons of conditioner. Today I used this product before I got in the shower, and it did wonders! It was almost as if I didn't need conditioner! I love it
Yar D.
Doral, FL
I've been using this product for years and I've never have any complaints. It sets my curls after I wash my hair and it's veeeery long lasting. It helps with my frizz aswell. Only inconvenience that I've noticed is that it gives me scalp sometimes but that usually goes aways after I re wash my hair. I like the smell and price and I'll continue to buy this product as long as I need it.
Kelli S.
Wingate, NC
THIS IS MY FAVORITE DETANGLER! I'm surprised it's on here because I haven't seen it at walmart in over a  year, but the smell is amazing. I actually use it on my own thick, straight hair (not curly as product is labeled) but it seemed to be more effective in loosening knots in my hair and whether applied to wet or dry hair, it always left it silky smooth and tangle-free.
Valentina N.
My lil cousin has long, fine, straight hair which tangles easily, in a dull bird-nest style.
This product makes it sleek, silky and shiny: at camp all the girls in her cabin tried it, and convinced their parents to buy it.
I would say it is great regardless if your hair is curly or not.
It is hard to find in stores..
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Use a couple of sprays on towel dried hair before you try to brush through that curly mess. You'll be pleased to find that the brush glides easily through that twisted jungle. Hair does not break, snap, or pop in protest of the brush out. It leaves the hair soft without dampening it too much. It is not heavy and does not weigh down. The scent is nothing special. It's not good or bad.
Hanna W.
Portland, OR
I have curly hair and it can be really difficult to manage. However, sometimes when I do not have time to fully condition and shampoo my hair, I have use this product to be able to get a brush through my hair and it always gets the job done. You can find it at target, ulta, walmart, anywhere that sells hair products really!
Jinelys R.
These really detangler curly hair?
Monica H.
Always wanted to try this ! In what store can I find it where it's the cheapest ?
Julie K.
Exeter, ON
I have wavy to curly long hair hat gets tats in the back of my head. How effective is this product?
Tô em transição capilar , será que é bom ?
Cheyenne D.
Straw plains, TN
Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?