Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Deep Moisturizing Treatment uploaded by Amber B.Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Deep Moisturizing Treatment uploaded by Michaela O.

BY PANTENE #24 in Conditioning Treatments

Pantene s deep treatment with intense moisturizers helps seal and smooth the cuticle surface and helps to repair dry, damaged curly hair. Hair s natural moisture is regulated for velvety soft curls, with refreshed definition and luster. Powerful damaged hair treatment helps seal and smooth each hair cuticle to provide strength against damage Regulates the natural moisture balance in dry hair for soft, defined curls Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair Questions? see more...

• My natural hair queens,have you tried this hair treatment??2 Answers
  • where can I buy this?1 Answers
  • Does this help with dry hair? I have my hair in a bun all week fo...1 Answers
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product because it gives my hair volume and makes it soft. It helps with my hair that tangles so easy. The price is reasonable and affordable. The smell is great and long lasting. I’m satisfied with this product that I get from Walmart.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This left my hair feeling to heavy and almost greasy. My curls weren’t any more noticeable. I do like that it is in a tub instead of a tube so that you can get your moneys worth in using up all of the product. All in all, I was generally disappointed in this product.
Amanda B.
Hesperia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom gave me this stuff. She didn’t like the way it left her hair feeling now me on the other hand I absolutely loved it. I have trouble hair. It’s always has a mind of its own but when I use this stuff my hair always feels nice and smooth
Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smelled absolutely wonderful and the price tag was totally reasonable. It made my hair a little smoother and more hydrated than before when I used it but I didn’t reap any long term effects unfortunately.
Samantha A.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was pretty good I enjoyed using it. I probably won’t be buying again because it didn’t moisturize my hair as much as it needed to but i think for someone that doesn’t need something as heavy it’s perfect for.
Aujha A.
Silver Spring, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the conditioners I mix with others on was day. The fragrance is very subtle, and the formula feels almost weightless when used by itself. This treatment helps restore strands and also locks moisture in. You’ll notice a redefined curl pattern after using as well.

This jar costs around $8 and can be found wherever there are Pantene hair products.
Desiree V.
5068 Rodeo Cir Antioch CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can feel the different right away when using this product you can feel the healthy ness within minutes of using it doesn’t leave a residue and gives you a fresh hair feeling
Kristen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this makes my curls feel and look. I at least try every curly product at least once, and this one was worth my while. I make sure to rotate through products and this one is on the rotation list!
Ana Z.
Waterford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hair mask it makes my hair feel really soft and smooth!! It smells so great. Everyone asks me what perfume I'm wearing but its not perfume it's my hair!!
Lindsay M.
Evans mills , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
There was a point in time when my hair became really dry and dull because of the water from where we were living at the time. I put this on and let it sit for 15 minutes and when I rinsed it out it was amazing. My hair was soft and had life again. I think that for the price you are getting a really good amount of product. I enjoyed the scent. I will definitely buy this again!
Melissa N.
Selden, Ny
Has anyone used this before? Did it do anything beneficial for your curls?
Danny m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My natural hair queens,have you tried this hair treatment??
Meganjane K.
San Angelo, TX
Does this weigh your hair down?
Beth B.
Trumansburg, NY
Does this work for delicate curls?
Sabina M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this any good for curly hair? I always see it but hesitant to buy it.