Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Deep Moisturizing Treatment

Pantene s deep treatment with intense moisturizers helps seal and smooth the cuticle surface and helps to repair dry, damaged curly hair. Hair s natural moisture is regulated for velvety soft curls, with refreshed definition and luster. Powerful damaged hair treatment helps seal and smooth each hair cuticle to provide strength against damage Regulates the natural moisture balance in dry hair for soft, defined curls Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair Questions?

Hi girls, I want to recover my curly hair. Does this treatment work for me? I remain attentive thanks?
Could anyone recommend a good affordable curly hair product to help tame my frizz?
Would anyone tell me if this really locks in moisture and sit Rudy does it prevent frizz ?
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Deep Moisturizing Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Lake Wales, FL
Adding this product to my everyday hair routine has made a world of difference. I use just a small dime sized amount and apply it to wet hair then style. My hair is silky smooth, soft, and my curls look amazingly bouncy, no frizz. I already use Pantene for my shampoo and conditioner so when I seen this product I had to try it.
Tigard
I use this constantly because my hair gets done every 6 weeks to bleach it more and more. It isn’t too pricey and it is a perfect price for the quality. I usually will leave it in my hair in a braid through the night and shower first thing in the morning. It locks it in the best!
Edmond, OK
I have extensions so it is CRUCIAL that I moisturize the ends so that they don’t dry out. This is a great product for moisture because it locks the moisture in and leave you with soft and silky hair. I have been using it for about a year and i’m in love. Recommend for sure!! 😍
My hair's natural curls have come out A LOT since I stopped coloring it & using harsh chemicals. I still limit my heat usage but I love this product! I still have work to do to rectify years damage but this sure helps! I'll be a return buyer! 10/10 very satisfied!!
Hammond, LA
Not a huge fan of Pantene shampoo because i felt like it made my hair fall out but this stuff is great!! I have wavy/curly hair and i find that it really brings back moisture. My hair can feel heavy sometimes from it but i make sure to wash it out well enough
Memphis, TN
This moisturizing treatment was awesome. It really left my hair feeling soooo soft. The formula is so creamy and moisturizing. A little goes a long way for me. It’s super easy too use as well. I would buy this product again and I would recommend it to others.
blue island , IL
This is amazing for curly hair Elise your hair without any frizzies and clean thoroughly throughout your hair the only way I would improve the product is by making it smell a little bit better personally didn't smell all that great but it that it gets the job done
Smells so good! As far as the product itself, while it is not curly girl friendly, it gave me amazing results in terms of hydration and bringing my curls back to life. I would highly recommend for those that don’t care about the silicones in the product.
Wallins Creek
One word is wow for this product because it's just that I love love love this conditioner but I also love the 3 minute mirical by Aussie but I also love this stuff as well it really works and I would use it anytime what a wonderful product it great
New York
I like this product but I don’t use it enough to create a good review. It has worked once on my hair and made it feel really heavy but the second time I tested it, my hair felt fantastic and refreshed so I think I used it wrong the first time