BY PANTENE

Pantene s deep treatment with intense moisturizers helps seal and smooth the cuticle surface and helps to repair dry, damaged curly hair. Hair s natural moisture is regulated for velvety soft curls, with refreshed definition and luster. Powerful damaged hair treatment helps seal and smooth each hair cuticle to provide strength against damage Regulates the natural moisture balance in dry hair for soft, defined curls Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair Questions?

• My natural hair queens,have you tried this hair treatment??2 Answers
  • where can I buy this?1 Answers
  • Does this help with dry hair? I have my hair in a bun all...1 Answers
Caroline🏁🍓 D.
Miami
It was no where near my expectations. For a girl with curly hair this treatment left my hair exactly the same way it was before using the product. As a matter of fact it felt like I was using regular conditioner not a Treatment! No where near the one they use in salons. Wouldn’t recommend for professionals nor regular people trying to make their curly hair more managble & Gorgeous.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love this product because it gives my hair volume and makes it soft. It helps with my hair that tangles so easy. The price is reasonable and affordable. The smell is great and long lasting. I’m satisfied with this product that I get from Walmart.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
This left my hair feeling to heavy and almost greasy. My curls weren’t any more noticeable. I do like that it is in a tub instead of a tube so that you can get your moneys worth in using up all of the product. All in all, I was generally disappointed in this product.
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
My mom gave me this stuff. She didn’t like the way it left her hair feeling now me on the other hand I absolutely loved it. I have trouble hair. It’s always has a mind of its own but when I use this stuff my hair always feels nice and smooth
Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
This product smelled absolutely wonderful and the price tag was totally reasonable. It made my hair a little smoother and more hydrated than before when I used it but I didn’t reap any long term effects unfortunately.
Desiree V.
Antioch, CA
You can feel the different right away when using this product you can feel the healthy ness within minutes of using it doesn’t leave a residue and gives you a fresh hair feeling
Lindsay M.
Fort Drum, NY
There was a point in time when my hair became really dry and dull because of the water from where we were living at the time. I put this on and let it sit for 15 minutes and when I rinsed it out it was amazing. My hair was soft and had life again. I think that for the price you are getting a really good amount of product. I enjoyed the scent. I will definitely buy this again!
Marian P.
Portland, OR
Purchased this at Target about a year ago when my hair was feeling extra dry. It comes in a tub, which I wasn't a fan of because you have to scoop it out and it can be messy. After five minutes of letting it sit I rinsed it out. It was ok, not amazing but definitely made my hair feel softer. Compared to the OGX in shower Moroccan oil it doesn't do much. For the same price I feel like there are better options.
Tanya P.
Tacoma, WA
I've used Pantene on and off for years and wasn't overly impressed with this conditioner. The packaging was not convenient while in the shower. The square packaging didn't fit well in the shower and trying to twist the jar open and grab a hand full of product to put through your hair  while in the shower doesn't work well. Made my hair feel greasy afterwards. Never bought this again.
Brandi J.
N Charleston, SC
I have natural wave curls and my hair can get a little crazy! I love this deep conditioning treatment to help tame my hair! I use it once or twice a week for extra soft and manageable hair! It helps with the texture and makes my hair look amazing! You can even put a dime size amount in your hands and rub together then through dry hair to help the curl stay put and not frizz!
Melissa N.
Selden, Ny
Has anyone used this before? Did it do anything beneficial for your curls?
Danny m.
My natural hair queens,have you tried this hair treatment??
Meganjane K.
San Angelo, TX
Does this weigh your hair down?
Ashlyn G.
Tallahassee, FL
How well does this moisturize curly hair. I have colortreated hair and it dries out my hair so much. I need my curls to be soft and moisturized
Samantha D.
Cluny, Alberta, Alberta
What sort of transformation noticeably has this done for anyone who has tried it?