Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Curls to Straight Conditioner uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Curls to Straight Conditioner.
Helps you loosen curls, adds softness and control.
12.6 fl oz (375 ml).

Breckyn G.
This is my favorite dug store conditioner for my curly hair brought a great amount of moisture and didn't make my highlights look less flat. Had a great smell and didn't need an abundant amount. Do use when out of my conditioner from Ulta.
Ingrid R.
My go to conditioner, it smells great and leaves my hair shiny and soft! Also leaves my hair smelling good, would recommend this to anyone with curly hair, keeps my hair feeling moisturized and healthy
Mackenzie J.
Wichita Falls, TX
I love this conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling silly and soft. It also detangles my hair well and I have pretty long hair so it's essential that it's detangled well to save it from being broken.
Nicole A.
Rochester, NH
Pantene Pro-V is one of the leading hair care brands I know and trust. I have fine, wavy to curly hair and a lot of it. The curls to straight line is pretty successful at smoothing the curls and fighting the frizz. It smells great, as all Pantene products usually do! The conditioner is not heavy but does the trick as a light moisturizer. I absolutely have to use a conditioner following a shampoo as I find the shampoos a bit stripping. I would recommend for your shower!
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
This has been by far the best conditioner I have ever used. I've been using it for about three years now, and I'm so glad it works for me. I have extremely curly hair that gets in a lot of knots. His conditioner keeps my hair smoothr and makes the so much easier for me to brush through. It also has a great smell to it that makes your hair smell good all day! If you have curly hard to manage hair you must try this product!!!
melanie w.
Greenville, SC
This is a product I have no directly used but my sister uses. She has very curly hair and has a hard time finding products and keep her hair curly without frizz. This is one of the best products you can get for curly hair without breaking the bank. It is very helpful and leaves amazing results.
Krystal G.
Phoenix, AZ
After using the conditioner my hair does seem significantly softer. But the only thing is I have to wash my hair either daily or every other day because it gets more oily. Idk if it has anything to do w shampoo or conditioner.
Amanda Y.
Coopersburg, PA
Doesn't really do much for my hair. It doesn't leave it noticeably soft or smelling good, and I need a massive amount of it in order for it to do anything. Pantene's ingredients are also concerning (uh, plastic? No thanks). It may be inexpensive and have nice packaging, however the quality is not good.
Lianne D.
Kissimmee, FL
OMG! This conditioner smells so Good!!! I love it! My hair is curly 3A-3B type and I dye it. This product make my hair smooth and beautiful, define my curls and is cheap.!!! You can find it at almost any drugstore. I recommend this product to any curly hair type because it really works
Jamie P.
St Petersburg , FL
I've searched for products to help relax my curls when I want to go straight for a day or two. I purchased Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Curls to Straight conditioner and it helped tame my wild locks! Blow drying and flat ironing were a breeze and my hair smelled great and stayed shiny!