Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Aerosol Hairspray uploaded by Aida T.Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Aerosol Hairspray uploaded by Aida T.Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Aerosol Hairspray uploaded by liz m.

BY PANTENE

Control Frizz For Defined Curls That Move Naturally. Aerosol formula provides long lasting frizz control. Provides just enough hold to define and protect curly hair. Long lasting results Pantene Curly Hair Series Satin Hold Hairspray s Frizz fighting polymers wrap around curls to guard against humidity for all-day, flexible hold, that s not stiff or sticky. Touchable Curls or Sleek & Straight For defined curls or polished tresses ready for straightening, these products are designed to smooth hair cuticles, leaving curly hair smooth and moisturized.  Hair is protected from damage witho.

Stephanie P.
Universal Cty, TX
This hair spray leaves my curls bouncy and full without a crunch or sticky feel. I like to use it to finish my style whether I blow dry it or let it air dry. I would recommend this hair spray to anyone who wants to set their curly hair style without the crunchy feel of traditional hair sprays
Tanya S.
Denham Springs, LA
I really like this hairspary , I found it to be really light weight , my daughter has really thick heavy hair and she really likes this product , it doesn't feel heavy on her. hair and it doesn't leave a thick residue like other product really would recommend this product to anyone , great product .
Jessica W.
This hairspray is awesome. It smells wonderful and works like a dream. Holds up for hours and hours. The thing I like the best is that it do not give extra body. I have thick hair and I don't need more body.
Michelle M.
I have very long hair and it's hard for curls to stay but this holds my curls for a very long lasting. It's very flexible. And the scent is a plus! It's one of my favorite and would recommend this product.
Brandi W.
Spring Hill, FL
I think this is an overall good product. I used it every other day and it was a very good price for the bottle. I thought it had a Okay scent but it did dry my hair out . It lasted a long time for me . I would recommend to others but be cautious it can dry out your hair
Kaylan W.
El Paso, TX
Love love love this. My hair is a mix between wavy and curly. when i use this product my curls tend to cooperate a little more and have a very nice form to them. it doesn't leave a sticky feeling to my hair either. The smell isn't overpowering like other hair sprays.
Lauren E.
Clyo, GA
Great product. I highly recommend this product for those of us with extremely curly hair. The hold really last unlike many other products I've tried. I can not tell you enough how great this product is. I would not hesitate to recommend this to others.
Melanie P.
Santa Ana, CA
This product is amazing. It makes my hair super soft and it gives me a great finishing look also making my curls very defined. I have thick curly hair and this is what works for me. I highly recommend this product to others with curly hair like mine.
Lisa M.
Santa Fe, NM
I love Pantene products we all use them in our household. I have blonde wavy hair and this aerosol spray works well to help me maintain my hair. The price is right and my expectations are far beyond met! I would recommend this product very highly
Liz M.
I have naturally curly hair and use this spray regularly. it works well to provide a flexible hold for curls and protects from humidity. the smell is great too!
Selena S.
Betsy Layne, KY
Does this hairspray make your hair soft or hard? Its hard to find a hairspray that works without leaving my curls hard and crunchy.