BY PANTENE

Take charge of your curls! Create smooth, soft curls and waves while taming frizz and protecting against humidity. Our anti-frizz crème wraps around each strand to refine and separate your curls while taming your frizz all day for smooth curls and...

Brewing W.
I honestly would be lost with out this! My hair is long, thick and curly and in the winter time my hair goes on the frizz meter to the max with static! It lasts long, smells amazing and works great! I love it and I buy this often and recommend highly to those with long thick hair!
Grace A.
Farmersville Station, NY
I have stick straight hair that never holds a curl. So I was very skeptical about this however I was shocked when I put this cream in and my hair had beautiful waves that were touchable and lasted all day! Also zero frizz and fly sways!!! Love LOVE LOVE!
Jasemyne V.
This stuff is absolutely amazing for African American frizzy type hair, it's inexpensive and I use it on my two strand twist so they're less frizzy while taking them out in the morning. I'd absolutely recommend this product to everyone with frizzy hair!
Jessica G.
Pasadena, TX
My oldest daughter had thick long curly and absolutely loved it! It would last all day and kept her hair beautiful! She now has short dirty blonde hair and still uses it! We will continue to use no matter her hair style!
Brandi H.
Portland, OR
I have straight hair with a natural wave when it's wet so I will use this after the shower through my hair into a tight braid and it will leave my hair with nice beachy waves that are very movable. Great product i use it very sparingly
Jessica P.
Nettleton
I have very curly hair and after 2 days of not washing the curls tend to start frizzing! I love this product! I just rub on my curls and the frizz is gone! Doesn’t make my curls crunchy or sticky!
Ilona L.
Wyckoff, NJ
Didn't love it as much as I love their curly mousse, but I thought it did an okay job. I'm very fickle and particular about my hair and curls, and this just wasn't what I was looking for
Miguel P.
Brownsville, TX
I like this product because it makes my hair not frizzy and it works hundred percent on my hair that's why I buy his product100%
Ariana C.
Abingdon, MD
I used this for my daughters hair it smells nice and it's a convenient packaging but I've tried better things
Maria G.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this product, smells amazing and leaves my curls soft and shiny, only downside it doesn't last long,