BY PANTENE #44 in Shampoo

24-hour defined curls
Curly girls can have it all. Reveal bounce, definition, and nourished strands that can hold up even under humidity.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Curly girls with strands of any length. Even with color treatments.
WHEN: Daily to replenish and define curls
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse; repeat if you want to.  Follow with Curl Perfection Conditioner to nourish and care for your curls.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• I was just wondering if this product would work for an African Am...1 Answers
  • How good do it keep the curls? Do it fizz your hair? 2 Answers
  • My hair tends to be wavy, but u would like it to be more curly. I...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this because Ellen point of time I did not like my girls because they really never was a full curl it was more a very cruel and then then turn to a wave but this I really did help me protect my girls and develop them and to what they need to do I don't have curls curls anymore I have more of a wave to my hair and I love my hair the way it does now and its product was a really good product it was more so helping it and developing it and shaping it to where is today
Kalyn M.
Hattiesburg, MS
**I received this product FREE and complimentary in exchange for a honest review ** I was initially a little worried about trying this product. I thought that the product would strip my hair resulting in really dry hair. My experience was the opposite of my expectations. My hair felt SUPER clean and my curls were really defined. Also, I love the packaging and the shape of the bottle.
Audra W.
Gardner, KS
I’ve been a Pantene user for a long time. It’s a staple for my hair. It lathers up and I know it leaves my hair clean. Curly hair is so hard to keep happy. Too heavy a shampoo and it ends up weighed down leaving curls less than their best. I’ve had great luck with it cleaning my hair, leaving a great scent, and leaving me work curls that have bounce.
Schaleigh H.
Fort Bliss, TX
I got this product in a voxbox, and I am very impressed! I have used Pantene products in the past, because the products are great and very well priced. However I haven’t tried the shampoo for curls until I got it free in my voxbox. I have to say that it hydrants my hair, leaves it shiny, and my curls look amazing after using this!
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
This Pantene shampoo for curly hair is amazing. I have dry, curly hair that needs extra moisturization and conditioning. This shampoo did not disappoint me! It left my hair feeling soft, conditioned and in an overall healthier state. My curls were bouncy and well defined! Great product!
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this it’s great if u have a lot of damage it’s great I love it every one uses it in my house every one school go out and but it it’s just really really good and it doesn’t smell bad it smells great
TiYana L.
This shampoo does a good job for my curls and doesn't leave my hair dry. I was very impressed when I used this because I thought that it would dry my hair out but it turned out perfect. It makes your scalp Feel clean and doesn't leave any residue in your hair.
Brandi F.
San Marcos, TX
My go to shampoo! Every kind smells just as good as the last. The shampoo alone will have your entire house smelling great for hours. I personally love this one for curls. It made mine bounce back like I had never imagined.
Kelly S.
Providence, RI
I love the smell and lather of this product. I’ve used it for a long time but i always wondered why my hair was so dry, it’s a little rough on your hair because of its ingredients. I think I’ll stay clear of this product.
Daibelis A.
Guttenberg, NJ
This is great for my hair, i Have curly hair and it definitely helps nourish my curls and make my hair soft and manageable! I would recommend this to anyone who is interested in something that can help curls look healthy
Meagan E.
My hair tends to be wavy, but u would like it to be more curly. I have used other curl shampoos and they hold curls but the frizz is out of control. Does anyone know if this really gives you "curl perfection" without the frizz?
julia s.
Lincoln, NE
How good do it keep the curls? Do it fizz your hair?
Shena G.
Sicklerville, NJ
I was just wondering if this product would work for an African American natural? I don't want to enhance my curls though. I have a 100% recoil. I need a detangler and a softener.