BY PANTENE

24-hour defined curls
Curly girls can have it all. Reveal bounce, definition, and nourished strands that can hold up even under humidity.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Curly girls with strands of any length. Even with color treatments.
WHEN: Daily to replenish and define curls
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse; repeat if you want to.  Follow with Curl Perfection Conditioner to nourish and care for your curls.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• I was just wondering if this product would work for an Af...1 Answers
  • How good do it keep the curls? Do it fizz your hair? 3 Answers
  • My hair tends to be wavy, but u would like it to be more ...4 Answers
descelyn h.
To be honest I haven't told y'all in the other reviews that I'm honestly telling all my reviews and it's from my experience .

I am giving this product 4-stars because it curls your hair. it makes me lose a lot of hair that's what I hate about it like my hair is damaged so like a lot of hair falls out when i use this product I don't know if it's only me but my Tia she experienced the same thing as me so I'm giving it to 4 because it leaves your hair so soft and not helping stop loseing my hair
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
My daughter is 3 and her nick name is Little Diva. Little Diva likes to use shampoo, conditioner and curl cream. Little Diva doesn't want to use children's shampoo anymore because it doesn't leave her hair soft and shiny or manage fly aways. She told me that she wanted hair care for her birthday. I took her to Walgreens and she picked this out. Her hair is past her shoulders and it only takes a small amount. Her hair looks beautiful and bouncy and Little Diva is very happy.
Meagan B.
Oklahoma City
This shampoo and conditioner are terrible. They do absolutely nothing positive for my curls, and actually make them worse than other non-curl shampoos. It left my hair feeling dry, my curls were more like frizzy waves, and I also have to say that I was disappointed that it didn't leave my hair smelling as good as other pantene shampoos are known to. It smells good in the bottle, but didn't smell as strongly as other pantenes on my hair.
Schaleigh H.
Fort Bliss, TX
I got this product in a voxbox, and I am very impressed! I have used Pantene products in the past, because the products are great and very well priced. However I haven’t tried the shampoo for curls until I got it free in my voxbox. I have to say that it hydrants my hair, leaves it shiny, and my curls look amazing after using this!
Danielle F.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Currently the shampoo I am using in the shower. No matter what anyone has said over the years about Pantene I still love their products! Hair always feels clean and silky soft after washing! I have noticed after my shower using this typical shampoo my hair has not been as crazy frizzy. Doesn't help me much in the morning after going to be for the night aince I take showers at night though. But great product and love the way it makes my hair feel. Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Moisture Renewal Shampoo
Mary M.
McLean
I'm really happy that the bigger hair care brands are making more products for curly-hair girls, especially Pantene. I like that this shampoo gets a really nice lather and cleans my hair without feeling like it's been totally stripped and dried out. I also really like the conditioner from this line.
Geneive T.
Tulare, CA
I been using this shampoo for over a month and really been loving it !!! Love the way it makes my hair smell and also it gives my hair nice curls when my hair dries with no frizzy-ness and it also does not leave my hair greasy !! also very affordable !
Caroline F.
New York
Good smell but I stoped to used this shampoo because they work with sulfate and this with the time dry your hair. I prefer products sulfate and paraben free. But if you want to use go ahead, they have a good smell and good price.
Taylor S.
Charleston, IL
Let me just say.. I LOVE all Pantene products! This shampoo smells AMAZING and leaves my hair smelling great, soft, and silky smooth. My hair is naturally wavy, so when I want to wear my hair wavy, this is the shampoo I go to! I would recommend this to anyone!
Daibelis A.
Guttenberg, NJ
This is great for my hair, i Have curly hair and it definitely helps nourish my curls and make my hair soft and manageable! I would recommend this to anyone who is interested in something that can help curls look healthy
Meagan E.
My hair tends to be wavy, but u would like it to be more curly. I have used other curl shampoos and they hold curls but the frizz is out of control. Does anyone know if this really gives you "curl perfection" without the frizz?
julia s.
Lincoln, NE
How good do it keep the curls? Do it fizz your hair?
Shena G.
Sicklerville, NJ
I was just wondering if this product would work for an African American natural? I don't want to enhance my curls though. I have a 100% recoil. I need a detangler and a softener.

back