BY PANTENE #34 in Shampoo

24-hour defined curls
Curly girls can have it all. Reveal bounce, definition, and nourished strands that can hold up even under humidity.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

WHO: Curly girls with strands of any length. Even with color treatments.
WHEN: Daily to replenish and define curls
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse; repeat if you want to.  Follow with Curl Perfection Conditioner to nourish and care for your curls.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• I was just wondering if this product would work for an African Am...1 Answers
  • How good do it keep the curls? Do it fizz your hair? 2 Answers
  • My hair tends to be wavy, but u would like it to be more curly. I...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Danielle F.
green sea, SC
Currently the shampoo I am using in the shower. No matter what anyone has said over the years about Pantene I still love their products! Hair always feels clean and silky soft after washing! I have noticed after my shower using this typical shampoo my hair has not been as crazy frizzy. Doesn't help me much in the morning after going to be for the night aince I take showers at night though. But great product and love the way it makes my hair feel. Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Moisture Renewal Shampoo
Karoline M.
This product is so GREAT!!!
After deciding to let my hair grow without using any chemical treatment, it was hard for me to find a good product to take care of my curls. My hair is dry and it has been 1 year and a half since I decided to let my hair grow. I'm still getting used to it, and I've been trying a lot of different products. Two weeks ago I bought this product at Walmart and I already feel the difference. My hair is shiny and more hydrated. What I like the most about this shampoo is that it smells sooooo great!
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this because Ellen point of time I did not like my girls because they really never was a full curl it was more a very cruel and then then turn to a wave but this I really did help me protect my girls and develop them and to what they need to do I don't have curls curls anymore I have more of a wave to my hair and I love my hair the way it does now and its product was a really good product it was more so helping it and developing it and shaping it to where is today
Kalyn M.
Hattiesburg, MS
**I received this product FREE and complimentary in exchange for a honest review ** I was initially a little worried about trying this product. I thought that the product would strip my hair resulting in really dry hair. My experience was the opposite of my expectations. My hair felt SUPER clean and my curls were really defined. Also, I love the packaging and the shape of the bottle.
Audra W.
Gardner, KS
I’ve been a Pantene user for a long time. It’s a staple for my hair. It lathers up and I know it leaves my hair clean. Curly hair is so hard to keep happy. Too heavy a shampoo and it ends up weighed down leaving curls less than their best. I’ve had great luck with it cleaning my hair, leaving a great scent, and leaving me work curls that have bounce.
Mari a.
Harrison, NJ

I LOVE IT it left my hair so beautiful and it smells SO nice, the packaging is original and beautiful I really think that it is one of the best products I ever used, totally happy and I recommend it a lot, I am so satisfied with this product, I think that it is very useful. I always go back to this one after trying out shampoos.
Schaleigh H.
Fort Bliss, TX
I got this product in a voxbox, and I am very impressed! I have used Pantene products in the past, because the products are great and very well priced. However I haven’t tried the shampoo for curls until I got it free in my voxbox. I have to say that it hydrants my hair, leaves it shiny, and my curls look amazing after using this!
TiYana L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This shampoo does a good job for my curls and doesn't leave my hair dry. I was very impressed when I used this because I thought that it would dry my hair out but it turned out perfect. It makes your scalp Feel clean and doesn't leave any residue in your hair.
Katie S.
I love this shampoo. I use it whenever I leave my hair in its curly/wavy natural state. I have found that it does not weigh my curls down but hydrated them enough to tame the frizz. I will certainly continue using this product.
Tracy Z.
Omaha, NE
Great conditioner, only flaw that I’ve found is that there’s a wax build up over time. Scent is great. Helps coat curls all the way from the ends to the scalp. I would buy again. Cost isn’t bad especially for a family of girls.
Meagan E.
My hair tends to be wavy, but u would like it to be more curly. I have used other curl shampoos and they hold curls but the frizz is out of control. Does anyone know if this really gives you "curl perfection" without the frizz?
julia s.
Lincoln, NE
How good do it keep the curls? Do it fizz your hair?
Shena G.
Sicklerville, NJ
I was just wondering if this product would work for an African American natural? I don't want to enhance my curls though. I have a 100% recoil. I need a detangler and a softener.