BY PANTENE #24 in Shampoo

Shampoo with Pro-V science helps provide bounce, definition, and nourishment for curly hair.

24-hour defined curls
Curly girls can have it all. Reveal bounce, definition, and nourished strands that can hold up even under humidity.

USAGE:
WHO: Curly girls with strands of any length. Even with color treatments.
WHEN: Daily to replenish and define curls
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse; repeat if you want to.  Follow with Curl Perfection Conditioner to nourish and care for your curls.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• I was just wondering if this product would work for an African Am...1 Answers
  • How good do it keep the curls? Do it fizz your hair? 2 Answers
  • My hair tends to be wavy, but u would like it to be more curly. I...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
Why I've never bought this before is a mystery! I always tell people that I'd rather sleep than get up and dry and straighten my hair, so I always scrunch it. This shampoo has made my curls SO much better! They're soft, but curly - they don't fall flat like they would when I'd scrunch after using other curl shampoos. It also has a great smell (which I love)! I definitely recommend this product!
Tamara K.
Bettendorf, IA
I have wavy/curly hair - all natural and pretty uneven. Pantene Pro-V Curl Perfection Moisturizing Shampoo (and Conditioner) are my favorite products. They are affordable, and the packaging looks high end, but most importantly, they work! My hair is soft, my curls are springy and bouncy, and I love it. And no overwhelming scent!
Niki B.
Kannapolis, NC
great shampoo for the summer for my curls.. sometimes my hairs wants to curl, sometimes it's wavy, sometimes it's both with a little bit of stick straight. Who knows day to day. this line lets me just let it dry however it feels like it that day.. I just don't like the build up on my scalp after a month or two.
Tami v.
While I am not sure if this product helped my curls, it left my hair impressively soft after each use. It also left it manageable and easy to work with! I do think it helped reduce frizz as well, though I usually add a dry conditioner and hair oil post-shower to combat this as well.
Ashley H.
Concord, NC
Best shampoo I have ever used for my curly hair. The curls come out like ringlets and don't frizz as bad. I bought it at my local Walmart. Best part about it is the scent! My husband loves it! It also pairs really well with the conditioner! I will definitely be buying it again!
Lilii M.
Pittsburg, TX
My hair isn't super curly but its enough to need some specialized products to tame it a bit. I love how my hair feels (and smells) after using this. I usually just end up using a little bit of anti -frizz right out of the shower so when it dries, I'll have soft and flowy curls.
Christina S.
Pace, FL
Pantene always has my favorite hair care products and this Curl Perfection is definitely my favorite that I've tried. It makes me hair super soft and feeling clean the longest. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read a more detailed review I wrote about it.
Sabrina S.
Highland Park, NJ
I started using this shampoo to enhance my waves to look more like curls. It had a good lather and my hair felt cleaner afterwards. The scent was pleasant. My hair looked and felt soft after use and my curls looked good. Overall, I was satisfied with my purchase.
Autumn J.
Taylor, MI
I just recently went natural and my choice of hair shampoo was pantene because it makes my curls pop. I love the way that my curls look after using this brand of shampoo...the best shampoo if you are natural and need a good moisturizing shampoo.
Layla W.
Bronx, NY
At one point in my life my hair was so curly like my curls was poppin. I used this shampoo and i love it, it compares to non. It targets dry scalp and oily hair, also gives volume. The lather is just like a Pantene commercial. So Satisfied.
Meagan E.
My hair tends to be wavy, but u would like it to be more curly. I have used other curl shampoos and they hold curls but the frizz is out of control. Does anyone know if this really gives you "curl perfection" without the frizz?
julia s.
Lincoln, NE
How good do it keep the curls? Do it fizz your hair?
Shena G.
Sicklerville, NJ
I was just wondering if this product would work for an African American natural? I don't want to enhance my curls though. I have a 100% recoil. I need a detangler and a softener.