BY PANTENE #26 in Shampoo

Pantene s curly hair series moisture renewal shampoo, with targeted moisturizing ingredients, helps seal and smooth cuticle edges to define curls and control frizz. Pantene s unique shampoo and conditioner system replenishes hair from root to tip to help regulate your dry curly hair s natural moisture balance.

• I was just wondering if this product would work for an African Amer...1 Answers
  • My hair tends to be wavy, but u would like it to be more curly. I h...4 Answers
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
Why I've never bought this before is a mystery! I always tell people that I'd rather sleep than get up and dry and straighten my hair, so I always scrunch it. This shampoo has made my curls SO much better! They're soft, but curly - they don't fall flat like they would when I'd scrunch after using other curl shampoos. It also has a great smell (which I love)! I definitely recommend this product!
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Las Vegas, NV
This shampoo is ok. It gets my hair clean and smells good, but it could be more moisturizing. Curly hair especially needs added moisture and this shampoo doesn't cut it. However, the upside is you get a lot product for a reasonable price and Pantene can be found anywhere.
It wouldn't be my first choice, but Is buy it again if I needed shampoo.
Tamara K.
Tamara K.
Bettendorf, IA
I have wavy/curly hair - all natural and pretty uneven. Pantene Pro-V Curl Perfection Moisturizing Shampoo (and Conditioner) are my favorite products. They are affordable, and the packaging looks high end, but most importantly, they work! My hair is soft, my curls are springy and bouncy, and I love it. And no overwhelming scent!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Pace, FL
Pantene always has my favorite hair care products and this Curl Perfection is definitely my favorite that I've tried. It makes me hair super soft and feeling clean the longest. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read a more detailed review I wrote about it.
Gina B.
Gina B.
LOVE THIS STUFF! I used this right away when I first got my wavy hair perm. It kept my curls intact and I didn't have to use a lot of it either. I have thick hair so I still was able to use the same amount In my routine.
Hope B.
Hope B.
I am a brown girl with very thick, curly hair and have used a countless amount of "curl-enhancing shampoos and conditioners. This one smells fantastic and maintains curls, hydrates and de-frizzes like no other.
Mia H.
Mia H.
Zeeland, MI
Great shampoo!!!! Works great, rinsed clean and smells fab. Highly recommend. Love that I can get it in the bigger bottles too. And reasonably priced.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Warren, OH
This product paired with the Pantene Pro-v Curl Perfection Moisturizing Conditioner is great for my curls.
Shalayna G.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Pantene Pro-V curl perfection dream Care shampoo and conditioner is my go-to shampoo and conditioner I love the bounce it gives to My Curls it adds moisture and helps with my dry split ends a little bit of product goes a long way and it smells really good too unfortunately it does have sulfate and a few other additives that I'm not so fond of but is a great quality product it's got Light Citrus notes to it kind of refreshing! I get mine at Walmart or sometimes I can catch them on sale at my local grocery store target has them too pretty affordable they're under five bucks for each bottle!!
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Largo, FL
I love this product so much because I am a person that has very different here than most I have bone straight pieces, curly pieces, and wavy pieces, and I found that this shampoo gives the best moisture for my type of hair. I love the smell it's light and fresh and it lasts the entire day, even longer if you have your hair up. My curls came out lovely and nice and hydrated and they lasted much longer than any other heavy shampoo that I've used in the past. reasonably priced, found it all major retailers I definitely recommend for curly hair
Meagan E.
Meagan E.
My hair tends to be wavy, but u would like it to be more curly. I have used other curl shampoos and they hold curls but the frizz is out of control. Does anyone know if this really gives you "curl perfection" without the frizz?
Shena G.
Shena G.
Sicklerville, NJ
I was just wondering if this product would work for an African American natural? I don't want to enhance my curls though. I have a 100% recoil. I need a detangler and a softener.