BY PANTENE

Pro-v curl perfection moisturizing conditioner is a super rich moisturizing conditioner for curly hair that quenches strands and defines curls for a full 24 hours. It features our very own frizz calming complex that helps seal and smooth cuticle edges, creating the most touchable curls. Plus, you get healthier hair with every wash. To help regulate your hair s natural moisture balance, partner with curl perfection moisturizing shampoo. Rich moisturizing conditioner for curly hair that quenches strands and defines curls for a full 24 hours. Features pantene s own frizz calming complex that helps seal and smooth cuticle edges,... see more...

• I've recently tried using this and I've noticed it's really thick...2 Answers
  • is this a good product to help influence my curls but not frizzy ...1 Answers
Gina B.
Gina B.
Love the conditioner! I use more of this or twice as much as the paired shampoo, to help with the frizz and smooth out my waves. It does keep it smooth right after the shower and it helps de-tangle easier. I highly recommend it if you want to protect and keep your permed waves healthy and not dried out.
Ellie B.
Ellie B.
Hartland, WI
This is by far my favorite conditioner! Although it's extremely thick consistency is sometimes hard to get out of the bottle, it's well worth it. It's perfect for my curly, frizzy hair! I actually find myself looking forward to using it every time I shower. I would highly recommend this to anyone else!
Sara P.
Sara P.
Wheaton, IL
I have always used leave-in conditioners because the rinse- out ones would never give me all the hydration I need. I have liked this conditioner because it has given me better results than others I have tried. My hair feels soft and it is shiny. I am satisfied with this product.
Madeline G.
Madeline G.
Wakefield, MA
I love the curly line from Pantene! This moisturizer is perfect for my curls and isn't very expensive! About a year ago I noticed that the consistency of the conditioner was a little different so I was concerned, but it was just BETTER! I'll never use anything else!
Sydny R.
Sydny R.
Bowerston, OH
I don't buy any other conditioner for my curly hair. I absolutely love this formula. It has a great smell that lasts a while. It also is awesome for detangling those stubborn curls. Extremely effective and I totally recommend this to all curlies out there!
My go to conditioner. Smells fantastic, and leaves my hair feeling clean without weighing down my curls. It is easy to rinse out and little goes a long way. This curly haired blonde has been using this product for quite a while. Love it!
Fabiola E.
Fabiola E.
Orlando, FL
This conditioner helps get my hair very soft and leaves my curls noticeable. I didn't use it much until my brother began using it and saw his curls start to become more tight and noticeable. Works well on my color treated hair.
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.
Snellville, GA
Love this conditioner for my curls! It smells amazing and makes my hair feel so soft and moisturized. I use this as a Co-wash and I'm loving it. Was able to get it super cheap with coupons and it last a good amount of time.
Nevette B.
Nevette B.
This is a standard fall back for me. I like to try different conditioners, but I always end up going back to this one eventually. I have super curly, dry hair and this takes great care of it, especially in the winter.
Allessandre P.
Allessandre P.
Boone, NC
This is the only shampoo I will use, it makes my hair feel incredibly soft and allows my waves to curl slightly. All other shampoos I've tried dry out my hair, but this one is perfect
Becky H.
Becky H.
Wichita, KS
I've recently tried using this and I've noticed it's really thick (much thicker than other Pantene conditioners) - is this standard or is my bottle just unique? It seems to work well and I don't have to use as much of it, but it's really hard to get out of the bottle!
Emma S.
Emma S.
is this a good product to help influence my curls but not frizzy my hair