BY PANTENE

Pro-v curl perfection moisturizing conditioner is a super rich moisturizing conditioner for curly hair that quenches strands and defines curls for a full 24 hours. It features our very own frizz calming complex that helps seal and smooth cuticle edges, creating the most touchable curls. Plus, you get healthier hair with every wash. To help regulate your hair s natural moisture balance, partner with curl perfection moisturizing shampoo. Rich moisturizing conditioner for curly hair that quenches strands and defines curls for a full 24 hours. Features pantene s own frizz calming complex that helps seal and smooth cuticle edges,... see more...

• I've recently tried using this and I've noticed it's really thick...2 Answers
  • is this a good product to help influence my curls but not frizzy ...1 Answers
Valeria L.
Grafton
My hair used to be on the wavy/curly side but now it’s starting to get more straight. I️ prefer it to be straight at times but I️ miss my more wavy hair. When using this conditioner, it definitely makes my hair more curly than it normally is.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Curl Perfection Moisturizing Conditioner - 21.1 oz
I tend to use a two-to-one ratio I use two bottles of conditioner to one bottle of shampoo overtime.. I love the Pantene curl protection it is always been my go-to it's the only conditioner that I had found that really works for my hair and helped protect against my dry split ends it was my all-time favorite shampoo until I got my first influenster box and tried live clean which is my new fav I still use Pantene I have to rotate between shampoo and conditioners because my hair tends to build up a protection against them working crazy I know but it does!
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner. Helps my already curly hair have the volume it needs for that healthy shine and bounce. Affordable and great value. Definitely one of my top go to brands in hair care
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
Review for: Dry to Moisturized Pantene Pro-V Curl Perfection Conditioner 355 ml
Love Pantene! I love the smell of all their conditioners, love all the products they make for us curly hair gals. Love how it's a drug store product that really does nourish my curl hair. PS curly hair requires a lot of moisture don't expect this to nourish your dry curly hair at once, you'll need to use it with the pairing shampoo & use or make your own hair mask plus a daily hair oil & cream.
Jalia C.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Curl Perfection Moisturizing Conditioner - 21.1 oz
This conditioner is actually pretty good and it's a very decent price. I'm typically picky with the items I wash my hair with, meaning that I prefer to use the shampoo and conditioner that are made with each other. However, I find myself repeatedly disappointed in the fact that all of the pantene shampoos dry my hair out a lot, forcing me to purchase more of their products to moisturize my hair. I just use this conditioner and Shea butter for a perfect wash n go.
Saleha R.
Bolingbrook
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Curl Perfection Moisturizing Conditioner - 21.1 oz
This shampoo is not that bad, but it's also not the greatest. It did help with curls and the after results were great. Just left my hair dry and frizzy after using it for awhile. I'd recommend this to you if you have super greasy hair all the time, this will definitely tame that down and help lock in your curls . I will probably need to try the hydrating one. Curl Shaping Pantene Pro-V Curl Perfection Conditioner 640 ml
Jessica D.
Romansville, PA
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Curl Perfection Moisturizing Conditioner - 21.1 oz
I just started using this shampoo/conditioner duo and love the way my hair is feeling and looking! I think it's good to switch up hair products every once in a while and I'm glad I did. My hair was feeling very dull and tired from the heat I use on it. I have long, straight hair and since using this I've found that my hair looks shinier, not as frizzy or greasy, and will hold the styles better!
Cece R.
Muskegon, MI
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Curl Perfection Moisturizing Conditioner - 21.1 oz
I have long curly hair and have tried numerous expensive hair products to make my natural curl frizz-free and flowing. Pantene still tops all of the expensive brands for my hair. I use their shampoo and conditioner daily and couple that with Paul Mitchell hair products.

Live by this product!!
Kayla C.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Curl Perfection Moisturizing Conditioner - 21.1 oz
So moisturizing for my hair. Makes it feel silly smooth and help my split ends disappear. When paired with the shampoo, it works extremely well. Smells great and love using it. I am super satisfied with this product!
aicha d.
Corona NY
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Curl Perfection Moisturizing Conditioner - 21.1 oz
This product is amazing for people with curly hair since I have curly hair and it's hard to control and tame I always use this product and the smell of it is amazing I go outside and people I hang out with always says my hair smells good and I love that. I recommend this product for girls with curly hair.
Becky H.
Ann Arbor , MI
I've recently tried using this and I've noticed it's really thick (much thicker than other Pantene conditioners) - is this standard or is my bottle just unique? It seems to work well and I don't have to use as much of it, but it's really hard to get out of the bottle!
Emma S.
is this a good product to help influence my curls but not frizzy my hair