Add a Photo

By PANTENE
#396 in Conditioner
Pro-v curl perfection moisturizing conditioner is a super rich moisturizing conditioner for curly hair that quenches strands and defines curls for a full 24 hours. It features our very own frizz calming complex that helps seal and smooth cuticle edges, creating the most touchable curls. Plus, you get healthier hair with every wash. To help regulate your hair s natural moisture balance, partner with curl perfection moisturizing shampoo. Rich moisturizing conditioner for curly hair that quenches strands and defines curls for a full 24 hours. Features pantene s own frizz calming complex that helps seal and smooth cuticle edges,...
Photos (6)
Amber L.
Amber L.
This conditioner is pretty great. The scent is delightful and gives definition to my curls without weighing them down. The only issue that I have noticed with this conditioner is that sometimes by the end of the day it will leave my hair looking and feeling a little greasy (but that may have been my fault had I used a bit too much). Other than that little issue, I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Plymouth, MN
This conditioner is the best I've used and I've had experience with many high end conditioners and none seem to work for my hair as well as this one. I have curly thick long hair and it's always been a chore for me to wash my hair but with this it's so simple. My curls are looking better and less frizzy after 1 wash. I would highly recommend.
Gina B.
Gina B.
Love the conditioner! I use more of this or twice as much as the paired shampoo, to help with the frizz and smooth out my waves. It does keep it smooth right after the shower and it helps de-tangle easier. I highly recommend it if you want to protect and keep your permed waves healthy and not dried out.
Ellie B.
Ellie B.
Hartland, WI
This is by far my favorite conditioner! Although it's extremely thick consistency is sometimes hard to get out of the bottle, it's well worth it. It's perfect for my curly, frizzy hair! I actually find myself looking forward to using it every time I shower. I would highly recommend this to anyone else!
Sara P.
Sara P.
Wheaton, IL
Nov. 22, 2016, 12:19 a.m.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Curl Perfection Moisturizing Conditioner - 21.1 oz
I have always used leave-in conditioners because the rinse- out ones would never give me all the hydration I need. I have liked this conditioner because it has given me better results than others I have tried. My hair feels soft and it is shiny. I am satisfied with this product.
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Hollywood, FL
I have really thick curly hair and this product worked very well with taming frizz and had my hair feeling soft. The price was very good for a curly hair product seeing as other products are really expensive. I use this as well as the shampoo and both work pretty well.
Madeline G.
Madeline G.
Wakefield, MA
I love the curly line from Pantene! This moisturizer is perfect for my curls and isn't very expensive! About a year ago I noticed that the consistency of the conditioner was a little different so I was concerned, but it was just BETTER! I'll never use anything else!
April B.
April B.
Strawberry, AR
I use this product on my 7 year old daughter. She has crazy naturally curly hair. Other products left her hair very frizzy. We use the shampoo and conditioner every other night. It smells great and doesn't leave her hair greasy feeling like some we have used.
Sydny R.
Sydny R.
Bowerston, OH
I don't buy any other conditioner for my curly hair. I absolutely love this formula. It has a great smell that lasts a while. It also is awesome for detangling those stubborn curls. Extremely effective and I totally recommend this to all curlies out there!
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Riverside, CA
This is a pretty good conditioner. It smells and works great, but the only thing I don't like is all of the chemicals. For being a pretty big bottle of conditioner the price is very reasonable. It leaves my hair soft and gets rid of most of my tangles.
Becky H.
Becky H.
Wichita, KS
I've recently tried using this and I've noticed it's really thick (much thicker than other Pantene conditioners) - is this standard or is my bottle just unique? It seems to work well and I don't have to use as much of it, but it's really hard to get out of the bottle!