BY PANTENE

Keep your cura

24-hour defined curls
Lack of moisture throwing a kink in your curls? Get the extra nourishment your natural curls need with Pro-V®  Science that leaves hair bouncy, frizz-free, and shiny.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Curly girls with strands of any length. Even with color treatments.
WHEN: Daily to replenish and define curls
HOW: Apply all over hair, using fingers to comb through and detangle hair. Leave on as long you like;  rinse thoroughly. Follow with No Crunch Curls Whip for an extra dose of moisture as you twist and style your curls.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

ls in shape with Pantene Pro-V Curl Perfection Conditioner. Get the nourishment your natural curls need with Pro-V science that controls frizz and leaves hair bouncy and shiny. Infused with a Frizz Calming Complex, this conditioner helps seal and smooth cuticle edges to define curls and control frizz. Curl Perfection Conditioner even allows you to air dry and still keep your curls and coils in your desired shape. Now with antioxidants that help prevent protein loss, this conditioner strengthens hair against damage and regulates hair's natural moisture balance. Also try shampoos and styling products in the Curl Perfection Collection for all-day defined curls.

• Is the product good for kinky curly natural hair ? 1 Answers
  • I have recently gotten a perm and I was wondering if it makes you...2 Answers
  • Does this really tame frizz in damp weather? 1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
I have very thick, unmanageable, wavy hair that has become more and more dry and tangled in recent months. I keep coming back to this conditioner because of how well it detangles my hair, but also because of how defined it makes my curls. My hair has never been curlier when I use this conditioner.
Johanne D.
fort-lauderdale
I used this sometimes last year when I was transitioned from relaxed hair to natural hair. It was such a big help at moisturizing and making my curls pop. This product also smell like a dream. I'm no longer natural but I'll still use this on my relaxed hair.
Mianna G.
Bruce Twp, MI
Not amazingly impressed with this product, but I also did see an improvement in my curls. It reduced frizz in my curls for sure but I don’t think it improved my actually curl a lot. I would probably buy it again if I’m looking for a budget curl conditioner
Jessy B.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
the dreamcare line of pantene is absolutely amazing, it makes my hair so soft and my waves just bounce with life and lightness. its seriously a really nice cheaper drugstore brand shampoo and conditoner line, but like i said, get DREAMCARE! its THAT much better than the original i promise!
Yajhayra M.
Miami Shores, FL
It's my go to conditioner to detangle my curly locks... It has just the right amount of slippage so the curls don't break. It's affordable and available at most places. I have also left it on my hair on occasions to control the frizz.
TiYana L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I always use this conditioner because it's really beneficial for my hair. It's good at making your hair perfectly moisturized but still strong at the same time. It doesn't make my hair feel greasy or heavy and it has a really natural smell. This conditioner is perfect for curly hair and I recommend it for anyone who wants their curls to be perfect.
Rachel A.
Bear, DE
I love pantene conditioners and this is one of my favorites. It really reduces breakage and keeps my hair looking healthy. Its great for damaged hair too, it helps get it back to its original state. I would definitely recommend any pantene conditioner.
Ragan B.
I love this conditioner!! It’s my favorite because it actually curls my hair and smells really good! It lasts a long time & makes your hair very shiny! It’s cheap at Walmart. I really recommend trying this kind of shampoo & conditioner!
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I tend to use a two-to-one ratio I use two bottles of conditioner to one bottle of shampoo overtime.. I love the Pantene curl protection it is always been my go-to it's the only conditioner that I had found that really works for my hair and helped protect against my dry split ends it was my all-time favorite shampoo until I got my first influenster box and tried live clean which is my new fav I still use Pantene I have to rotate between shampoo and conditioners because my hair tends to build up a protection against them working crazy I know but it does!
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
I love this conditioner. Helps my already curly hair have the volume it needs for that healthy shine and bounce. Affordable and great value. Definitely one of my top go to brands in hair care
Kimberly C.
I have some what wavy hair. I was wondering if this conditioner makes your hair really curly or just wavy?
Becky H.
Ann Arbor, MI
I've recently tried using this and I've noticed it's really thick (much thicker than other Pantene conditioners) - is this standard or is my bottle just unique? It seems to work well and I don't have to use as much of it, but it's really hard to get out of the bottle!
Kayla G.
I have recently gotten a perm and I was wondering if it makes your hair softer?? Does it provide hydration? And does it weigh your hair down?
Maddie M.
Riverdale, MI
I've been looking for some good conditioner, does this make your hair more curly if you have naturally curly hair?
KaTonya C.
Is the product good for kinky curly natural hair ?