BY PANTENE

Keep your cura

24-hour defined curls
Lack of moisture throwing a kink in your curls? Get the extra nourishment your natural curls need with Pro-V®  Science that leaves hair bouncy, frizz-free, and shiny.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Curly girls with strands of any length. Even with color treatments.
WHEN: Daily to replenish and define curls
HOW: Apply all over hair, using fingers to comb through and detangle hair. Leave on as long you like;  rinse thoroughly. Follow with No Crunch Curls Whip for an extra dose of moisture as you twist and style your curls.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

ls in shape with Pantene Pro-V Curl Perfection Conditioner. Get the nourishment your natural curls need with Pro-V science that controls frizz and leaves hair bouncy and shiny. Infused with a Frizz Calming Complex, this conditioner helps seal and smooth cuticle edges to define curls and control frizz. Curl Perfection Conditioner even allows you to air dry and still keep your curls and coils in your desired shape. Now with antioxidants that help prevent protein loss, this conditioner strengthens hair against damage and regulates hair's natural moisture balance. Also try shampoos and styling products in the Curl Perfection Collection for all-day defined curls.

Ruby B.
arleta
The most perfect shampoo ever created ! Smells amazing , doesn’t leave you oily , helps with my curls makes them super curly ! Great for colored hair doesn’t wash it out ! Never disappointed with this shampoo !
Sierra L.
N Huntingdon, PA
I use both the curl conditioner and shampoo in my everyday shower. This is great for curly hair people to keep and hold the curls. This product is cheap and simple.
Mary M.
Mclean, VA
I'm glad to see more curl-specific products out there, especially from the big brands like Pantene. I really like how rich this conditioner is and that it really coats my hair to lock in moisture.
Anais R.
Lillington
It’s just like the shampoo and I don’t need to use a lot and it’s smells soooooooo good omg every time I would get in front of my crush he will alsways say omg your hair smells so Goood and your curls look perfect 😍
Shirah S.
Castleton-on-Hudson
I have extremely curly hair that tend s to get really knotty so conditioner is the most important part of my shower routine. This conditioner has a nice smell that isn't too strong which I do really like. I do have to comb my fingers through my hair in the shower to try to get a lot of the knots but this conditioner does make it easier on me.
Mariela M.
East Elmhurst, NY
I used this product a number of times and love it. My hair is naturally curly and I generally always have it out curly, so washing it and styling it with good products are a must for me. This specific shampoo was a little on the expensive side but well worth it for me. Love the smell love the way my hair looked afterwards, so I will definitely utilize again and recommend.
💞Liyah B.
San Bernardino
The conditioner is amazing. It keeps my hair soft and moisturized and gives it a shine. It makes my hair feel soft and look soft. It also makes my hair easier to detangle. The size to price is very good. with this product, you defiantly get your money's worth.
Jess at Flaunt the Curls M.
If you have curly hair, just stay away far from this. Dok not be tempted by the low price point. Your hair feels silky, soft because of all the junk that's in it. Your hair ends up dry, no longer term benefits tonusing this. Terrible as a shaving cream.
Janet P.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Target
I get this for my daughter since she has Shirley temple curls. It gives her a nice bounce to her curls but you need to use it often. It also gives her a lot of moister and helps detangling. Great value price
Linette T.
Monson
Purchased at: CVS
I liked it. It worked well. It felt kind of heavy in my hands. My hair did come out with a nice shine and curl. I did not have any frizz happen the whole time i used it. I felt like it could have smelt a bit better,i know a bit silly but smells kind of help set pace for your day.
Mayar D.
So I've tried everything with my curly hair and nothing usually works to keep the moisture in, does this?
Aleyda M.
I tried different conditioners before!! Do you really recommend this conditioner? My hair is so curly 🙆🏽
Bella G.
Does it get help with frizz, curls and tangles?
Nicole N.
Bloomfield, NJ
So it really help with curly hair? I have very curly hair, and it tends to be very dry sometimes...
Jessica B.