BY PANTENE

Frizz-taming foam for soft, sculpted curls.
Our Curl Defining Mousse is a lightweight foam that supports your hair's natural structure. It will give your curls ‘oomph’ and unstoppable style.

USAGE:

WHO:  For curly-haired women who want maximum hold but still have super soft curls. Use for soft, defined, manageable curls in all kinds of heat and high humidity.
WHEN: Use on damp hair after washing with Pantene Curl Perfection shampoo and conditioner.
HOW: Shake the can well first. Turn the can upside down, and squeeze some onto the palm of your hand. Then spread evenly on damp hair. This will help define curls and protect them during styling.

Water, Isobutane, Polyquaternium-4, Propane, Propylene Glycol, C9-11 Pareth-8, Fragrance, Dmdm Hydantoin, Disodium Edta, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Panthenol, Histidine, Citric Acid.

Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
I purchased this for my mom because I help do her hair. She has extremely long and frizzy curly hair! When she finishes washing her hair, I help her style it by applying some in the palm of my hand and then rub my hands together and then run throughout her hair when it’s wet. It helps to take the hair in sections and squeeze the hair when applying the cream. She then can go through the rest of her day, or sleep and then wake up with soft bouncy curls. It helps keep her hair looking soft and smooth. Never makes it feel or look crunchy! Great product if you have curly hair or help style someone’s curly hair!
Rana s.
WICHITA
I bought this mousse for the first time a few months ago, and it was also my first time to try a mousse for my curly hair, I used to not use any products to hold my curls but since summer was starting I was looking for a product to define my curls and hold them in place. And I was not sure if I will like the mousse or not. But I actually ended up really liking this mousse it defiantly holds my curls in place and minimizes the frizz. It has a sweet scent, but it goes away after my hair starts to dry. I will repurchase again, it’s a great product to add to my curly hair routine.
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
This is definitely an old favorite that I still love to use. My hair is thick and frizzy especially if I let it air dry on its own. This Pantene Curl Defining Mouse is such an awesome product! After I wash my hair I work about two handfuls of this mouse through the ends & the mid-length of my hair and then take my blow dyer with the round diffuser attached and blow dry. The results i seem to get EVERY TIME is beautiful waves tightly kinked and it helps keep the frizzyness & fly-a-ways down! It feels so light & my hair is bouncy & shiny! Like I said this mouse is one of my favorite's! Of course it smells amazing and my waves stay put alllll day so it's safe to say that the holding power is lasts! Such a great product for a decent price! Highly suggest it!!
Jessica L.
Pro V was okay... I don't use mousse much but I got this for free when I purchased the pro V conditioner. The condition is one of my favorite but not the curing hair mousse. Used it a hand full of times.
Jessica L.
I want to ask what is the difference between this one and the purple? I always see brands and products coming from the same line and somehow they have different effects. but honestly... I think that there isn't much difference between the two, that is just my opinion.
Stephanie S.
South Haven, MI
I have very thick, 2b hair that goes to my mid/lower-back. Pretty sure it weighs 15 lbs. I also follow the Curly Girl Method which means I don't use products with specific ingredients. I LOVE THIS MOUSSE!! I scrunch it into my wet hair with my head upside down and let my hair either air dry or diffuse. It WILL make your hair crunchy but, once your hair is 90-100% dry, you just scrunch your hair some more and you're left with soft, defined curls that aren't weighed down. Absolutely recommend!
Princess P.
Oceanside, CA
I decided to buy this and try if it’s true that will define my curls. It actually works, I love how easy to put on my hair. It is lightweight and it’s not greasy or sticky when applied to the hair. For some reason my hair feels bouncy every time I use this one. I already purchased another one of this because the first one is almost done.
Alicia M.
Murfreesboro
I really like this mousse! I have naturally curly hair, so I have to change mousse ever so often and this stuff really holds my curls to a high standard. The formula is lightweight. It provides great hold to fend off any frizziness. The only thing I don't like is it makes my hair crunchy and my hands super sticky after using it.
Adrienne H.
Holland , MI
I have natural curly 3b hair and I love this moose! It doesn't make my hair feel super crunchy at all. Just soft frizz free curls. I use it on damp hair sometimes I'll use a diffuser for more volume and sometimes I let it air dry with the moose. Both work great!
Hanna L.
Frankfort
I was so excited about this product because I’ve never tried mousse before, and the idea was really good... but doesn’t define my curls and make my hair super hard and with the hard aspect. I don’t buy again.
Dana K.
Does this product make your hair stiff?
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Is this good to help your hair to stay curly when you curl your hair?????
Yessenia M.
Humble, TX
I struggle to find a product that controls my frizz but doesn't leave my hair looking "crunchy." Does this product leave your hair looking stiff?
Rocio G.
Does this product guard against frizz?
Casey W.
Lyman, SC
Can anyone recommend a hair product like a gel or mousse that’s good for guys with curly hair??? My husband keeps stealing my Pantene Pro-V Curl Defining Mousse and it works well, but I’d love to find him something more manly...

Rite Aid