BY PANTENE

Doni V.
Doni V.
Absolutely love the smell of pantene hair products. But love the way this ones leaves my hair silky soft and easy to manage. It brings life back to my processed hair. I can always find this at Fred Meyer's reasonably priced. I have tried a few off brands that were suppose to be as good, but weren't even close. Pantene will always be one of my favorite brands.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Beverly Hills, FL
I love pantene even though my hair dresser says its not good for my hair and its a little more than regular brands. I use this once a week on my ends and seems to work better than cheeper ones. I bought this at walmart. I will buy again I'm sure. unless I find something else that works better
Myra H.
Myra H.
Union City, CA
This conditioner is good, but I feel like it makes more of my hair fall out than usual. It feels nice, smells clean, and leaves my hair soft and more silky than usual. Also, it does not leave my hair flat. I blow dry my hair after I shower and use this, and my hair has nice volume
Meredith T.
Meredith T.
Frisco, TX
This is one of the most amazing conditioners ever. Its is quite expensive though. It smells so amazing after you use it. You can smell it for days at least. I use it every time I take a full body shower. I would recommend to others as long as I know they have the money.
Irene M.
Irene M.
Bremerton, WA
This is a good conditioner and I especially love the way it smells. I haven't used it in a while only because I've had other bottles that my mom has bought me. It is comparable to other conditioners however the smell is exceptional! I was satisfied with this product.
Pat H.
Pat H.
I love the way my hair feels after using the Pantene products. The packaging is very nice. The price is getting to be a bit much but I combine with coupons. My hair is blonde. I have been using this product for years and am very satisfied. I would recommend to others
April H.
April H.
Laurel, MD
It says it's supposed to add volume, but this leaves my hair feeling weighed down, and gives no volume. Curls won't stay long before being weighed down. It's an expensive conditioner, especially if it does not work. I would not recommend this product.
Jaslyn B.
Jaslyn B.
Louisville, KY
Pantene Pro-V makes some of the finest conditioners on the market. I have tried many in the line and none of them fail to impress. Sheer Volume is no exception. Good price, and can also be found on sale for great values. I would definitely buy again!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Sunnyvale, CA
This conditioner leaves your hair so SOFT, I would recommend. this conditioner. Cost is good as good as salon stuff. I use this with my hair washing regimen. I love how it smells, and how my hair styles with ease when I use it.
Marie J.
Marie J.
Commack, NY
This conditioner is nice to use to give your hair some volume. I also find the formula to be a bit more lightweight in your hair than some of the other Pantene conditioners. Feels clean too.