BY PANTENE

Kelly-Ann O.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have been using this for years and always get compliments when I get my hair cut about how healthy it is. Works great for me is reasonably priced and I can always find coupons.
Sarah F.
Barton, VT
I use this every night when I shower and it's one of my favorite conditioners! It's very affordable and easy to find ! It works just like a high end brand !
Sarah G.
Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite conditioner! Keeps my hair voluminous and hydrated. Wouldn't change conditioners in a million years
Amanda C.
Roslindale, MA
So terrific for curly hair! I love how smooth and curly my hair is after using this conditioner!
Kelsey H.
This conditioner is great because it boosts hair with added volume and makes it last all day
Norma P.
A friend recommended this product to me. I have had better Pantene Products. I think I will stick to the products geared towards African-American hair textures since I color my hair.
Yolanda S.
Bryan, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
As far as drugstore brand hair care products go, Pantene is one of the better ones. I love how soft my hair feels after using this brand Definitely recommend it.
Lura J.
It has a distinct scent that has evolved over the years. It leaves my hair softer than most other drug store brands but not as good as salon brands.
Jenny R.
Springfield , MO
This product is good for an all around condition for normal or slightly dry hair. If you have hair that has been damaged due to dying, this product does not help with that.

When I was younger, I had a bad experience with dying my hair that left it dry, frizzy, resistant to styling appliances, and prone to humidity. It was terrible. I would be researching hundreds of conditioners to try and find one that could fix my hair, and I would buy them in hopes that they would work. I purchased this product, along with other products by Pantene that promised to repair my hair, but they didn't help. The bottom line is that if your hair isn't healthy in the first place, Pantene isn't going to make it better.
Cookie S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the way Pantene ProV makes my hair feel! I use both the shampoo and conditioner