Lindsey W.
Dallas, TX
By far my favorite conditioner. I usually use professional products (Biolage or Kenra), but nothing compares to how well Pantene keeps shine and moisture locked into my dry, damaged ends. I highly recommend!
Kelly-Ann O.
Louisville , KY
Have been using this for years and always get compliments when I get my hair cut about how healthy it is. Works great for me is reasonably priced and I can always find coupons.
Jenny R.
Springfield , MO
This product is good for an all around condition for normal or slightly dry hair. If you have hair that has been damaged due to dying, this product does not help with that.

When I was younger, I had a bad experience with dying my hair that left it dry, frizzy, resistant to styling appliances, and prone to humidity. It was terrible. I would be researching hundreds of conditioners to try and find one that could fix my hair, and I would buy them in hopes that they would work. I purchased this product, along with other products by Pantene that promised to repair my hair, but they didn't help. The bottom line is that if your hair isn't healthy in the first place, Pantene isn't going to make it better.
Julie A.
My hair is natural thick & curly. I've been using a certain brand of shampoo & conditioner for a while now and decided to try something different. When I went to my local store I saw Pantene Pro-V shampoo & conditioner and decided to give them a try. I'm glad I did! When I applied the conditioner I left it on my hair for about 10 minutes. To make this short. It was very very very easy to uncombed my hair. LOVE LOVE LOVE this conditioner!
Amelia K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Leaves my hair feeling very soft and manageable. My hair tangles very easily but this prevents it. I get a lot of great volume and leaves my hair very shiny . Light pleasant fragrance. I do not necessarily use it with other sheer volume products. I mix it with other Panteene products and always end up with the same great results!
Lauren T.
E Longmeadow, MA
I like this conditioner because it doesn't weigh my hair down and rinses out easily. I have very fine hair and find that many conditioner don't rinse completely out and leave my hair flat and kind of greasy, this leaves my hair with just a clean feeling. It is also a very cost effective product, which makes me happy.
Lauren S.
I've heard mixed reviews about Pantene products, but it's still the only thing that makes my very easily tangled, long hair get buttery soft and untangled in the shower. It's been years and I've tried expensive brands and still, nothing works as good as this for me and my hair!
Jaslyn B.
Louisville, KY
Pantene Pro-V makes some of the finest conditioners on the market. I have tried many in the line and none of them fail to impress. Sheer Volume is no exception. Good price, and can also be found on sale for great values. I would definitely buy again!
maria s.
Brentwood, TN
I am an frequent user of heat tools on my hair, and always forget to use conditoner, which leads to dry hair. i started using this product a month ago , and have been very pleased with it since! it made my thiick dry hair softer and bouncier without feeling weighed down. I'm very happy with it and will repurchase
Doni V.
Absolutely love the smell of pantene hair products. But love the way this ones leaves my hair silky soft and easy to manage. It brings life back to my processed hair. I can always find this at Fred Meyer's reasonably priced. I have tried a few off brands that were suppose to be as good, but weren't even close. Pantene will always be one of my favorite brands.