BY PANTENE

Since 1945, pantene has had a commitment to healthy hair. Our enriched formulas contain pro-vitamins. Hair so healthy it shines.

Buy on Target
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
I used Pantene for years and didn't realize what my hair could be until stopping using Pantene and starting to use a different shampoo. Pantene was fine and left my hair feeling fine most of the time but every once in awhile I felt like my hair had a lot of build up. After researching a bit, I discovered that the build up is actually wax that Pantene puts in their products. I quickly changed over to another shampoo but still will use Pantene when I travel because I will buy their travel size products.
Micaela S.
Richland, WA
I really liked this product to begin with. Its not horrible but in the end it did feel like it weighed down my hair and it became greasy and dirty feeling much faster then other products. If you an everyday hair washer this may be a good product fro you.
angel d.
I really liked this product. It saved my hair color from fading. I would recommend this product to everyone. It keeps color vibrant and hair soft and beautiful. Everyone who colors should try this.
Gabriela P.
Homestead, FL
This shampoo works pretty well. Dyed my hair about 3 months ago and its still the same bright and noutmrished color it was when i dyed it. Definitely recommend this shampoo!!
Keisha C.
Inez, KY
This shampoo keeps my hair looking clean and smelling great, but I seen no difference in the color preserving of my hair. Great for everyday shampoo but don't expect this shampoo to preserve your color.
Alexandra A.
I use Pantene everyday and with my thick hair Pantene is my go to everytime. A lot of people say that they don't like Pantene because it makes their hair fall out but I love it and I've never had a bad experience with it.
Cay C.
Colbert, OK
Don't like it. I dyed my hair hot pink last summer and it FADED it. My boyfriend said it was probably my conditioner since the shampoo is supposed to preserve color, but my conditioner always works fine with colored hair!
Ashley C.
I absolutely love this shampoo! It smells amazing and holds the color of my blonde highlights very well. I have very thick hair and it is not a problem for this shampoo. I have tried many other products but none can do what Pantene can do for my hair. I would recommend this product to everyone!
Jenni S.
Pantene is one of those brands that is a little bit or miss for me personally. Occasionally I find a variety that gives me to much build up. I found this one ok. It seems to work pretty well for the most part.
Samantha H.
Franklin Furnace, OH
I love pantene it makes my hair so soft and shiny. I like the the bottles if the pump because i always end up dropping the bottle on my foot because of soapy happy so the pump makes things a lot easier