Pantene Pro-V Color Revival Shampoo uploaded by Záarah k.Pantene Pro-V Color Revival Shampoo uploaded by julissa f.Pantene Pro-V Color Revival Shampoo uploaded by Haley B.

BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Let your true color shine while achieving healthy-looking hair with Pantene Pro-V Color Revival Shampoo. This cleansing formula is gentle enough to use every day. It infuses hair with brilliant shine and works to protect your color with Chroma Spectrum technology. Color Revival Shampoo helps protect your color, leaves your locks looking healthy and soft and hydrates from root to tip. Also try with the rest of the Color Revival Collection for healthy-looking, radiant color.

Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
I love this shampoo! It always leaves my hair feeling clean and fresh and not caked up with product. It definitely helps my hair color last longer with minimal signs of damage. Always in my shower caddy
Amber W.
Science Hill, KY
Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Shampoo #Influencer This shampoo really strengthens and makes my hair grow long and BEAUTIFUL! !I also love the small of this shampoo!!! #Shampoos
Michelle A.
Ceres, CA
Love the scent ! The only shampoo that doesn’t strip the hair dye out of my hair! Leaves my dry colored hair soft and smelling fresh. Found a combo pack. Shampoo and conditioner together and saved a couple of dollars.
Mahin J.
Amherst, MA
I use this shampoo once or twice a week to alternate with my sulfate-free shampoo. It does a good job of removing buildup without being too abrasive. It's a good product, it works well. Compared to other shampoos, I would say that it's a pretty good product, and the price point is fair too.
alex v.
lantana
Helps to keep color in hair but doesn’t do anything else for your hair. So if your looking for a shampoo that leaves your hair softer or healthier, I would not recommend this one .
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
This shampoo is awesome, I'm so glad I took a chance on it and came back to Pantene. When Pantene changed their shampoo formula (when the bottles changed to "fine hair solutions, thick hair solutions" etc several years ago), I had to start looking for other brands. Their shampoos started leaving a gummy feeling in my hair and made my scalp itch. When I read that Pantene re-did some of their formulas again, I wanted to see if they were more like the old versions that I used to love, and this one is! It cleans well without stripping hair, leaves it light & fluffy but extremely soft. I bought it with the matching conditioner. These out-perform the expensive salon brands I've been using! This combo leaves my hair light, fluffy, smooth, clean, less frizzy, and extremely soft with a natural shine. I've been using them daily for 2 weeks without build-up. Pantene has won this customer back! I will continue to repurchase this combo!
Suzie G.
This product is great and would recommend it to anyone. It smells so fresh and clean even after a day. It leaves my hair feeling very soft and shiny. Not to mention you can find coupons so that's a plus!
kirsten c.
mount savage , MD
i hate pantene shampoo. i've had fashion colored hair for 6 years now, and none of their color friendly products have worked for me! like tresemme, it may be good for normal virgin hair, but it strips dyed hair TERRIBLY! i only use raw and joico colors in my hair, so i'm positive it's not my dye. i wouldn't recommend this :(
Aureilia G.
Binghamton, NY
I got this product at Walmart in October oh my gosh it smells amazing!!!! And it last long!
I have tried other products that say they will protect your hair and most the color came out as i washed it. (Yes i used cold water as well) but after using this i didn’t see the color all over the tub like usually.
aly h.
This has been the only shampoo that I have been using for so long I don't even remember. It protects my hair how I want it too and literally everything else still made my hair dry and dead looking. When I use pantene it makes my hair look so healthy and can easily run a brush through it in one stroke.
Brittany H.
Brandon, FL
How Pantene Color Revival actually revive hair color? Does this shampoo dry the hair out?
Yesenia A.
para que tipo de cabello es?