Pantene Pro-V Color Revival Shampoo uploaded by Záarah k.Pantene Pro-V Color Revival Shampoo uploaded by julissa f.Pantene Pro-V Color Revival Shampoo uploaded by Haley B.

BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Let your true color shine while achieving healthy-looking hair with Pantene Pro-V Color Revival Shampoo. This cleansing formula is gentle enough to use every day. It infuses hair with brilliant shine and works to protect your color with Chroma Spectrum technology. Color Revival Shampoo helps protect your color, leaves your locks looking healthy and soft and hydrates from root to tip. Also try with the rest of the Color Revival Collection for healthy-looking, radiant color.

Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
I love this shampoo! It always leaves my hair feeling clean and fresh and not caked up with product. It definitely helps my hair color last longer with minimal signs of damage. Always in my shower caddy
Amber W.
Science Hill, KY
Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Shampoo #Influencer This shampoo really strengthens and makes my hair grow long and BEAUTIFUL! !I also love the small of this shampoo!!! #Shampoos
Michelle A.
Ceres, CA
Love the scent ! The only shampoo that doesn’t strip the hair dye out of my hair! Leaves my dry colored hair soft and smelling fresh. Found a combo pack. Shampoo and conditioner together and saved a couple of dollars.
Shannon L.
Olmsted Twp, OH
As a professional hairstylist, I never ever use this product. The chemicals used are super harmful and leave a very waxy feel to the hair. I scrape this wax off every time to each client and show them what the build up does to the hair. It’s gross and makes the hair feels super heavy, tangley, and never dries.
Mahin J.
Amherst, MA
I use this shampoo once or twice a week to alternate with my sulfate-free shampoo. It does a good job of removing buildup without being too abrasive. It's a good product, it works well. Compared to other shampoos, I would say that it's a pretty good product, and the price point is fair too.
Marisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
I would love to LOVE Pantene but I just can't do it. It has too much plastic in it and the buildup after using it for awhile leaves my hair dull, and feeling icky. The first few uses-my hair feels amazing! But after a few weeks, you can feel the difference and like my hair has a lot of build up.
Leonarda V.
I haven't used the color revival yet but my mom has because she dyes her hair a lot and when she uses it you can tell that this helps keep the color in her hair for weeks
Angela C.
Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Conditioner I use this best for my dry scalp . It smells really good after applying and it’s good for my color I use to dye my hair . Yes I would buy it again it’s my top go to brand .
Taylor T.
Williamsburg, VA
I started using this shampoo after coloring my hair. I've been using Pantene shampoos and conditioners for a while. This scent isnt as nice as some of the previous I've tried (like the anti-breakage formulas), but gets the job done.
Caitlin S.
Pantene is one of my all time favorite brands. It's super affordable and provides salon quality results. It lathers incredibly well and really does provide extra shine and less frizz. I was very satisfied.
Brittany H.
Brandon, FL
How Pantene Color Revival actually revive hair color? Does this shampoo dry the hair out?
Yesenia A.
para que tipo de cabello es?