Pantene Pro-V Color Revival Conditioner uploaded by Jéssica S.Pantene Pro-V Color Revival Conditioner uploaded by Jéssica S.

BY PANTENE

Jéssica S.
Hawthorne, CA
This works well for me. I have treated color, dry hair, which tends to crimped. After I put it on, I use a wide-tooth comb to get good coverage then wash it well. Periodically i use a clarifying shampoo to decrease the build up, but it is an i product has and will continue to use. It's an ok product I'm not thrilled about it, but its an okay product. I like the fact that moisturizes the hair without making them .I oily or heavy as the smell, I like the price, I like .I pack like the fact that it untangles my perfect hair and makes it soft shiny and manageable Unfortunately I do not I can say that it helped me keep my hair color, which promises, but I'm not even sure if a conditioner can keep the hair dye from fading
Rachel D.
Hobbs, NM
I like the shine it provides to my hair, but after a day my hair feels heavy and needs washed again because it looks dirty.  My hair stylist doesn't recommend washing daily because it's so drying to your scalp and Pantene coats your hair to give a shine , which is why she said it looks dirty quicker than it should. I only use this when I need a shine boost for a special occasion, but I dot use it for a regular shampoo.
Griselda R.
Yukon, OK
This brand is amazing after trying so many this is one of my favorites aswell its just amazing and how well it works with my daughter which her hair is very crazy and gets tangled so much this conditioner does the job it untangles her hair so well once shes out of the shower and i brush her hair its amazing she doesnt complain of pullings or any more tangles ots amazing.
Kayla B.
Kent, OH
This product works so well with the Cleansing Shampoo to keep my hair soft and voluminous! I use it once a day and often sleep with my hair wet overnight. When I wake up, my hair is so soft and natural! It makes it very easy to style in the morning. I love the big bottles with the pump because it makes it so much easier to access!
Elizabeth G.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't mind this product at all! It's very affordable and always leaves my hair feeling soft and hydrated. However, I don't think this is the best product if you have blonde and/or silver highlights in your hair. I don't feel like it helps treat the brassiness in my hair and products like Shining lights do a much better job with toning colored hair.
Mary V.
Love Pantene products! They help my hair color last longer. I use the color shampoo and conditioner. I love how the conditioner really softens my hair and makes it feel silky smooth. I use this in place of a deep conditioner. I just put a little more on and leave it on for about 5 minutes. It rinses out clean and keeps my hair soft.
Stacy K.
Kutztown, PA
Love Panteen shampoo and conditioner! They smell really good and make your hair smell awesome throughout the day. I also like the various hair care products that Panteen offers and you can always find coupons in the paper to help take money off the cost. It also makes my hair really shines and soft! Would recommed this to others!
Ryan J.
Gilbert
Omg! This is soooo good. You hear the commercials and think it's a gimmick but I have bleach blonde hair and even though it's really healthy there has always been the struggle of stringy hair when wet and when I use this especially or any other of their products my brush glides through my hair like butter.
Anna B.
Brooklyn, NY
My hair are very weak and easy to break. Recently I was looking for a good conditioner that would help me to revive my hair. I read couple reviews about this product and decided to give it a try. It works very well, hair feel silky and smooth after using and it leaves a nice smell. Recommend!
Erin F.
Saint Louis, MO
This products lasts a long time, but it makes my hair look somewhat greasy.  I really enjoy the scent and it works well besides the fact that it makes my hair look greasy.  I would prefer other products over this one and I was somewhat disappointed because I usually enjoy Pantene products.
Pantene Pro-V Classic Clean Shampoo Gostaria muito de tratar desse produto usei durante um tempo um produto q estragou meu cabelo
Boa noite , gostaría muito de receber uma amostra desse produto e fazer resenhas obrigada
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
What does this product smell like? Does it smell good?