Pantene Pro-V Color Revival 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner uploaded by Kah O.

BY PANTENE

Is your dye job going dull? Preserve color and shine all at once.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
As Gentle as the Leading Sulfate Free Shampoo

*vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for color-treated hair
WHEN: Gentle enough to use daily
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Laureth-4, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyquaternium-6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Rachel S.
Indianapolis, IN
I prefer hair conditioner and shampoo separate. In a pinch I would use this but definitely preferred to have them separate
Alina D.
Savannah, GA
I dye my hair every three months. This works wonders. It protects your hair color and keeps it strong and healthy looking.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Pantene Pro-V Color Revival Shampoo is great for my hair being that im always coloring it
Tiana P.
Helps protect my color. Smells fantastic!! Does not leave a build up like other brands! Works well with the conditioner!
AnnRanea H.
Rome, GA
Pantene Pro-V has been a favorite makes my hair feel silly also this shampoo helps preserve my color when I dye my hair.
wendy g.
Tomball, TX
I have to buy this for uses sometimes because my hair is damaged when I go to the beach is great love yeah I give 5 start
Dallas R.
I dyed my hair pink and the color lasted much longer than I thought it would using this shampoo and conditioner product!
Ashley M.
Caldwell, OH
I use this on days when I'm in a hurry. It is a little hard to lather, but it seems to help with my color treated hair.
Emmy D.
Thomasville, NC
I love, love, love this shampoo! It really does preserve my color and doesn't leave my hair knotty and it smells great!
Emily M.
Mcdonough , GA
I always use this 2 in 1 shampoo conditioner whenever I dye my hair . and I love it because my hair color last longer.