Pantene Pro-V Color Revival 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner uploaded by Kah O.

BY PANTENE

Is your dye job going dull? Preserve color and shine all at once.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
As Gentle as the Leading Sulfate Free Shampoo

*vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for color-treated hair
WHEN: Gentle enough to use daily
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Laureth-4, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyquaternium-6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Beatriz  A.
Love this! My hair feels smoothr thanks to this. I have dyed my hair many times and felt that my hair was done for but after trying this, I am in love!
Colleen M.
Pantene has such great lines of shampoos and conditioners and this is no different! Leaves me hair looking shiny like i just came back from the salon!
Sheri  T.
Caney, KS
I love the product but I can't always buy it because it gets too expensive. I have several people in my family and tend to have to buy cheaper stuff.
ashley r.
Coeburn
This is a great product also if your color your hair on a regular basis! It's helps keep your hair looking vibrant and healthy and it smells amazing!
Dena R.
This is currently in my bathroom. I do like it, it has a nice smell. It seems to get the job done cleaning my hair, but it can be slightly drying.
Coleen H.
Vernon, NY
Smells great, it did not pull color out of my hair! I went from brown to a platinum ombré and I noticed it also helped keep out the copper tones
Phoenix C.
Pueblo, CO
I like this shampoo alot I normally switch my shampoo and conditioner depending on the seasons this one is great for adding shine and softness.
Danille M.
Works well. I'm not a fan on 2 in 1 because it seems to leave my hair a bit dry. I prefer separate but this does well for when I'm in a rush.
Saraskyblue _.
Milaca, MN
This is pretty good. It's a cheap shampoo, but it gets the job done. Makes my hair feel a bit softer. It doesn't stand out in any way though.
Jessica M.
Sapulpa, OK
This is a great product. It helps my colored hair last longer by not stripping it out so much. It makes my hair feel nice and shiny clean.