Pantene Pro-V Color Revival 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner uploaded by Kah O.

BY PANTENE

Is your dye job going dull? Preserve color and shine all at once.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
As Gentle as the Leading Sulfate Free Shampoo

*vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for color-treated hair
WHEN: Gentle enough to use daily
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Laureth-4, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyquaternium-6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Glaucia N.
Melhor shampoo que existe. Hidrata, revitaliza, amacia, da brilho e muito mais. Não trocaria por nada. Faz mais de um ano que uso apenas a linha Pantene e não me arrependo. Desde esse período meu cabelo tem ficado muito mais vivo e hidratado.
Stacey B.
Blackpool, ['', '', 'Lancashire ']
Did not like this product at all. Left my hair very knotty. Good for dry scalps but left my hair oilier than it already is. It lathers quite thick even when using a small amount. Wouldn’t but this product again.
Kah O.
rua pardinho n33 munhoz junior osasco
Olá meus amiguinhos, como vocês estão?
Estou aqui mais uma vez para falar sobre esse produto.
Amoooo de verdade muito bom gente eu apoio e recomendo vocês comprarem
Luigia C.
I’m in love with Pantene shampoo! They smell so good and they work very well! I usually use Pantene cause others brand are often awful! My hair is clean and smell good for days! I buy it every 2 weeks! Love it!
This shampoo helps the color of my hair to last longer, I think that tada the pantene line is excellent, I love the aroma that leaves when using it is pleasant
Elvina F.
Linz
I don't find this to be something special. It didn't really help with the colour that much. My colour faded. It's nearly the same result as most other brands.
Kelli D.
I love the product. This is really good stuff for your hair and makes my hair very very soft. I get a lot of compliments on my hair all the time.
Grecia R.
Matamoros, Tamaulipas
Lo recomiendo, llevo poco tiempo usandolo pero creo que no dejare de hacerlo, mi cabello huele y tiene una suavidad y brillo que jamas habia tenido.
Kelly R.
Good for everyday use. I prefer to shampoo and condition separately but when I'm in a hurry the 2 in 1 really gets the job done. Good formula
Nicole H.
Good product, smells nice and leaves my hair soft and shiny without being fly away. A bottle goes a long way so it's good value for money.