Pantene Pro-V Color Revival 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner uploaded by Kah O.

BY PANTENE

Is your dye job going dull? Preserve color and shine all at once.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
As Gentle as the Leading Sulfate Free Shampoo

*vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for color-treated hair
WHEN: Gentle enough to use daily
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Laureth-4, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyquaternium-6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Kelly A.
Aberdeen, WA
Love this and the way it makes my hair look and feels after using.. glad this helps with saving color as well
Alexis V.
American Fork, UT
SMELLS AMAZING SUPER SOFT AND SILKY AMD SHINY HAIR USE WIN SHAMPOO FOR AMAZING SMELL! And good for dry scalp
Amanda F.
I really like pantene! When my hair start to lose its shine or gets dry I seem to aleays reach fore pantene.
Dareen A.
Tullahoma, TN
This shampoo is a great product especially because it is a 2 in 1. It gives great moisture and durability!!
B B.
Fairfield, CA
I love this shampoo it makes my hair smell great and my hair stays clean feeling. I recommend this product
wqGina C.
Logan
I dont prefer this brand my hair always feel greasy after words no matter what it leaves a film basically
Deepmala R.
Super nice. only drugstore conditioner that does not break my hair. Leaves it looking healthy and shiny.
Cassandra S.
Dansville, NY
It keeps my hair natural and you don't have to use a lot of the product to keeps your hair nice and clean
Y Y.
Orlando, FL
It let a Really good smell on your hair. It is refreshing and helps straight hair. 💞.................
Michelle S.
There is better out there in the market, but this seems to be doing its job for me and my moms hair