Pantene Pro-V Color Revival 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner uploaded by Kah O.

BY PANTENE #92 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Is your dye job going dull? Preserve color and shine all at once.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
As Gentle as the Leading Sulfate Free Shampoo

*vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for color-treated hair
WHEN: Gentle enough to use daily
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Laureth-4, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyquaternium-6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
Always smells great no matter what kind i get. Always have a variety of different sizes. I think it works get on dry hair.  The pumps are more better but then again it makes your hair feel oily and nasty the next day. It's also really thick. I still have some but I put them away because of the problems I do have with it.
Marissa M.
LOVE this! First of all, it smells amazing and I get complements on how good my hair smells all the time. Secondly, it seems to help keep the color to my hair. It doesn't dry out my scalp or cause any problems. I would highly recommend this product!
Shari H.
I have very thick hair which I color at home. I love Pantene products not to mention the fragrance. I used the 2n1 and the washing process time wise is cut in half and rinses out very quick and I'm not taking forever to wash my hair.
Lizbeth S.
Okeechobee , FL
This one of my number one shampoo and conditioners. I love how with just a little bit of shampoo it goes a long way, it makes your hair feel volumize, with the conditioner it leaves your hair so soft. I have a very satisfied customer
Cheryl C.
I love Pantene shampoos & conditioners! Whatever issue I may be having, Pantene has a product to combat the problem. Each have a great scent & leaves my hair shiny & healthy. Pantene has never disappointed.
Ashlan S.
Oneida, TN
Pantene is one of my favorite shampoo’s and Conditioners! Pantene helps youthalize and replenish hair! They also have one that helps savor color after dying your hair! I’m super satisfied with Pantene and will continue to purchase!
Yvonne C.
Hamden, OH
I have used this with color treated hair, and it makes your hair soft, but I also feel that it leaves a residue. My scalp is always flaky after using it, which I definitely don’t like. This isn’t my favorite product.
Kishara M.
Phoenix , AZ
It works for African American hair. Which is a surprise but I go to Pantene for most of my hair care products. The smells are beautiful and this product help and worked.
Angelicaa A.
"In the past I tended not to buy combo shampoo/conditioner. I had the privilege of trying this as a part of a promotion (therefore got the product for free, though my opinions are my own) and am very satisfied with the way my hair feels after using it! My hair feels soft and moisturized and after it dries, it looks great! I, personally, have long straight hair and it works great on my hair type! I definitely suggest trying it out, I'll probably be switching to Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal 2in1 permanently. One less bottle to buy and worry about, great results for my hair!"
Amanda G.
Used to use this back when I had dyed hair after my hair stylish recommended it. I loved the smell and it didn't strip my hair of it's color. However, I did notice my hair felt a little coarser than normal which is why I stopped using it after I stopped dying my hair.