Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Julia P.
Julia P.
Evansville, IN

I absolutely, seriously love this product. My hair is so scratchy sometimes, rough to the touch, and just doesn't want to do anything right. However, this shampoo makes my hair soft and manageable and give me the volume I so desperately need. I am one of those unlucky girls who has tons of hair but it's really thin... and colored because I'm way too young for gray hair. I have to be really careful with products that are too heavy, so my hair doesn't get flat and greasy looking. This shampoo does the job. Sleek, smooth hair without the weights. Silky, with lots of volume but not enough to make me look like a 80s Texas pageant failure. It leaves my color in tact so I'm not having to damage my hair by coloring too close together, either!
Thank you Pantene Color Preserve Volume!
Julia C.
Julia C.
Indianapolis, IN

I love this Pantene Color Preserve Volume shampoo and conditioner and the way it leaves my hair. I color my hair monthly to cover the gray and it leaves my hair feeling damaged and dry to the touch. this product leaves my hair feeling soft and easy to manage. The conditioner doesn't weigh my hair down so I can wear it natural or styled with heated hair tools. I feel it helps to retain much of my color in between touch ups. The extra volume is a huge plus as well.
natalie ..
natalie ..

Some parts of my hair are blue & this shampoo really helps keep my blue hair from fading fast & other bonus is that is smells great & its zero weight so it's not heavy on your hair ! Considering not all my hair is blue this shampoo does keep the rest of my hair smelling good & soft. I use splat for my hair dye & even though it's not the best hair dye , this shampoo helps it lasts me maybe 3 weeks
KJ W.
KJ W.
Turlock, CA

I had really high expectations for the Pantene Preserve since I have been a regular user of Pantene products for the past 10+ years. I used this for the six weeks in between salon visits with hopes of maintaining my color. I really did not see any difference from using regular Pantene shampoos.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.

I loving this shampoo! It helps keeps my hair soft and manageable while preserving my at home color! It smells great and lathers up wonderfully! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has colored their hair. I don't need any extra volume, but everything else about this is great!
Yelena L.
Yelena L.

I love almost all shampoos but this is my favorite. It delivers clean hair, shine, weightless conditioning, and a very clean fragrance. The lather is amazing and it rinses clean even in hard water. I love the Classic Clean and the other color safe formula for shine. LOVE!
Carsyn  L.
Carsyn L.
New Jersey

This Pantene shampoo along with the conditioner is good and thoroughly cleans your hair. However if you have a problem with oily or greasy hair this probably would not be a good product for you because it doesn't get rid of the oils .
Amalia K.
Amalia K.

Love this shampoo and conditioner . If you color your hair this is the best shampoo I have used . It keeps its color it does not fade out compared to other brands . And it's inexpensive and always has coupons . I stock up
Andleeb C.
Andleeb C.
Piscataway, NJ

My best friend uses this shampoo and likes it a lot but she still had color fall out from using it. I would give it a try anyway because the price is reasonable unlike the higher end shampoos which cost 10x the price.
Jackkie K.
Jackkie K.
Tampa, FL

I used to love Pantene but lately not so much ! This product wasn't horrible but it dried out my hair! When I add more products to my hair along with this it feels soft but just using this wasn't so great

Join Now