BY PANTENE #98 in Shampoo

Pantene pro-v color preserve volume shampoo - 21.1 oz

• Does it really preserve color as it says it does?1 Answers
  • I've been using this for about three weeks and it's the only produc...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else seem to have the problem of this product pulling y...2 Answers
  • "It really helps with making the color on my hair last longer." in 1 review
  • "I have pin straight, very fine hair and I could tell the difference when I use another shampoo." in 1 review
  • "And i t also works well to protect your hair color for color treated hair!" in 1 review
  • "Wondering if does smell good when I use it for my hair." in 1 review
Julia P.
Julia P.
Evansville, IN
I absolutely, seriously love this product. My hair is so scratchy sometimes, rough to the touch, and just doesn't want to do anything right. However, this shampoo makes my hair soft and manageable and give me the volume I so desperately need. I am one of those unlucky girls who has tons of hair but it's really thin... and colored because I'm way too young for gray hair. I have to be really careful with products that are too heavy, so my hair doesn't get flat and greasy looking. This shampoo does the job. Sleek, smooth hair without the weights. Silky, with lots of volume but not enough to make me look like a 80s Texas pageant failure. It leaves my color in tact so I'm not having to damage my hair by coloring too close together, either!
Thank you Pantene Color Preserve Volume!
Julia C.
Julia C.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this Pantene Color Preserve Volume shampoo and conditioner and the way it leaves my hair. I color my hair monthly to cover the gray and it leaves my hair feeling damaged and dry to the touch. this product leaves my hair feeling soft and easy to manage. The conditioner doesn't weigh my hair down so I can wear it natural or styled with heated hair tools. I feel it helps to retain much of my color in between touch ups. The extra volume is a huge plus as well.
natalie ..
natalie ..
Some parts of my hair are blue & this shampoo really helps keep my blue hair from fading fast & other bonus is that is smells great & its zero weight so it's not heavy on your hair ! Considering not all my hair is blue this shampoo does keep the rest of my hair smelling good & soft. I use splat for my hair dye & even though it's not the best hair dye , this shampoo helps it lasts me maybe 3 weeks
Angie J.
Angie J.
Macomb, MI
I been using Panteene products for long time. Decided to use color preserve volume shampoo hoping it would preserve my color longer. The shampoo cleans hair well but did not really preserve the color didn't see difference. Volume was OK did not really see big difference I have fine hair. Overall experience I will not purchase this particular item again.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Willimantic, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works, but it did turn the blonde of the ombre at the bottom of my hair a bit brassy, and I had to use a John Fridda blonde shampoo to undo the brassiness of it, but it did keep the color in my hair in the beginning, but if you go from dark to blonde I wouldn't suggest this, I would suggest a blonde-stay shampoo instead.
Bethany A.
Bethany A.
Citrus Heights, CA
I love the scent of Pantene Color Preserve, and the formula is silky and creates a nice lather. It cleans my hair well, however I can not say that it helps to preserve my hair color as it claims. I have not noticed a difference between this shampoo and other Pantene formulas in regards to at home color preservation.
Priscilla K.
Priscilla K.
San Ramon, CA
This shampoo is pretty good; i bought it after i dyed my hair, hoping to help the color last. unfortunately, my original color (purple) faded really quickly, maybe because of the dye i used. however, the red color that it faded to has lasted really long, which is great! overall, this is definitely worth the price.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
I loving this shampoo! It helps keeps my hair soft and manageable while preserving my at home color! It smells great and lathers up wonderfully! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has colored their hair. I don't need any extra volume, but everything else about this is great!
Christina M.
Christina M.
Detroit, MI
I love this shampoo plus conditioner.I seriously use no other. Out makes my hair do soft and manageable and moisturized as well.out also help pos top maintain the volt that I dye my hair.this one is my favorite of all times and I have been using it non stop for years
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
West Hollywood, CA
The shampoo is great in maintaining my color between trips to the salon. At such an affordable price, it's hard to beat that. It keeps my fine hair smooth and hydrated on a daily basis. I color my hair 2 to 3 times a year. Definitely a good drugstore option.
Tricia J.
Tricia J.
Scranton, Pennsylvania (PA)
Does anyone else seem to have the problem of this product pulling your color out rather than preserving it?
leanne r.
leanne r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone else have products with sensitive skin while using this product?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
White City, OR
Does this colored preserving shampoo really work? It just seems every time I get one it just washes away the color. Pantene is awesome usually. So.
cristal S.
cristal S.
Fullerton, CA
I've been using this for about three weeks and it's the only product I put in my hair. does this make your hair frizzy?
Elisabet M.
Elisabet M.
Does it really preserve color as it says it does?