BY PANTENE #78 in Shampoo

Fights fade-out. 100% body. Zero weight.
Turn up the volume and keep your color loud and clear. Remove buildup without weighing your hair down.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for color-treated hair lacking body
WHEN: Gentle enough to use daily
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Color Preserve Volume Conditioner for added volume.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Laureth-4, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyquaternium-6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Does it really preserve color as it says it does?1 Answers
  • I have been coloring my hair for about 6 months . I want my color...1 Answers
  • I've been using this for about three weeks and it's the only prod...1 Answers
  • "It really helps with making the color on my hair last longer." in 1 review
  • "I have pin straight, very fine hair and I could tell the difference when I use another shampoo." in 1 review
  • "And i t also works well to protect your hair color for color treated hair!" in 1 review
  • "Wondering if does smell good when I use it for my hair." in 1 review
Brittney M.
I'm a addicted to doing hair coloring at home and I learn my lesson at home to buy better quality shampoo or else the two bad will really damage your hair quickly. This is a alright shampoo. I have really thick and course hair and this left my hair smelling good but while also making it feel like it wasn't clean. I like all there other product but I'm not a fan of this with my hair texture plus flreashly color hair it take the color out quickly
Jennie J.
North Ogden, UT
I find Pantene to be the best for my hair type. I have long, fine, thin hair. Fragile, but strong enough to handle being dyed every couple of months and blow dried practically every day. Pantene Color definitely helps make the color last longer, and contributes to how shiny it is after all these years. I love the smell of Pantene, too. Not too perfumey, but a nice, clean smell that lingers so you can smell it long after you’ve washed and blow dried your hair.
Emily C.
Annandale, VA
I’m picky about my shampoos. Now that I frequently dye my hair, it’s necessary for me to have a color preserving shampoo. I always turn to Pantene anyways, and could definitely use the extra volume in my stick-straight long hair. Gives me a lil bit of oomf while keeping my color, exactly how it should. I use the color preserving & volumizing conditioner as well.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
I like the scent of this shampoo but it didn't do much for my volume. It gave a pretty rich lather and I really enjoyed that. This shampoo is for volume but I find that other shampoos have been better at targeting that problem. It did leave my hair feeling very clean and I guess if you want super clean, good smelling hair this is a great choice.
Himalay L.
Allentown , PA
Pantene pro V hair fall control shampoo is the best shampoo it real works, as an alternative I prefer head and shoulders and I Pantene keeps hair soft and smooth, mainly it makes hair healthy and strong, but thing is that Pantene should not be used often have to use twice in week and before having head bath it is good to apply oil and after that head bath with pantene shampoo gives good results.For the people who care their hair should use Pantene, and even Pantene is available in different variants and easy to buy as they are available in packets with 3 rupees as its cost. Easily available and you can able to notice changes in hair soft and smooth.
Savanna B.
i’ve been using this product for weeks and it’s a very good shampoo. i have a dry scalp but my hair gets oily very fast. i color my hair every six months and i use this shampoo every other day. works very well, doesn’t wash out my color. leaves my hair feeling clean and smelling great!
Etoyah M.
Fresno
Ok i did u say that many more than anything in a joke im not going to the dance might not go anyway i have to leave a hour earl6 and i hope ir to be at school tomorrow morning and i hope ir to be at the workout to today he keep touching the dance might not go anyway i have to
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Pantene products and always find myself going back to them in the drugstore. They’ve been around forever and the smell just satisfies me in itself lol. I highly recommend for anyone looking for a good product that will give you silky smooth hair and is affordable.
Kristy K.
Buffalo
For a shampoo you can buy at Tops or Target, I feel like this is one of the best brands that aren’t expensive. Some shampoos make my hair feel extremely dry and it’s not the case for this. My only complaint is that often when I’m lathering my hair, it doesn’t feel very soapy and I re-wash my hair basically a second time so it actually lathers and feels clean. I stopped buying this brand just because I’m trying to repair my damaged hair so I moved on to more expensive top brands. This is a good generic shampoo. Other than that, no complaints!
Jana G.
This shampoo is one of my favorites. It leaves my hair smelling so nice. When it drys it is very smooth and voluminous. It does not look dry and actually looks very hydrated. Really love the smell of the shampoo and my hair afterwards. Brings your hair back to life.
Tricia J.
Scranton, Pennsylvania (PA)
Does anyone else seem to have the problem of this product pulling your color out rather than preserving it?
Mckensie L.
Yakima
Does it work for damaged hair??
Nancy G.
Indianapolis, IN
I have been coloring my hair for about 6 months . I want my color to last longer and stay bright. Have any of you use this product to fight fading out? Cons and pros?
Amanda W.
White City, OR
Does this colored preserving shampoo really work? It just seems every time I get one it just washes away the color. Pantene is awesome usually. So.
cristal S.
Fullerton, CA
I've been using this for about three weeks and it's the only product I put in my hair. does this make your hair frizzy?