BY PANTENE

Fights fade-out. 100% body. Zero weight.
Turn up the volume and keep your color loud and clear. Remove buildup without weighing your hair down.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for color-treated hair lacking body
WHEN: Gentle enough to use daily
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Color Preserve Volume Conditioner for added volume.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Laureth-4, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyquaternium-6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Does it really preserve color as it says it does?1 Answers
  • I have been coloring my hair for about 6 months . I want ...1 Answers
  • I've been using this for about three weeks and it's the o...2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Color Preserve Volume Shampoo

Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Color Preserve Volume Shampoo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "And i t also works well to protect your hair color for color treated hair!" in 1 review
  • "Wondering if does smell good when I use it for my hair." in 1 review
  • "It really helps with making the color on my hair last longer." in 1 review
  • "I have pin straight, very fine hair and I could tell the difference when I use another shampoo." in 1 review
Rhianon H.
John's creek ga
My absolutely favorite hair care product. Have been using this for 10+ years and nothing compared with how soft and smooth my hair is after. I use this In between my purple shampoo to keep my hair healthy, soft and strong. I also use some for my kid to help thier hair not be so tangled.
member-64220
I only use this shampoo a few times a week. I don't use it after a new color but it's good to keep volume and preserve color. It can be drying to older and fine hair like I have. However, if you use a leave in conditioner after using your hair will not break. I think it would be good for someone that didn't have hair as fine and fragile as mine.
Mary C.
I have used this shampoo on a regular basis. It lathers nicely and doesn't strip your hair color. It does add volume and body to ky fine hair. I think it adds great shine too.Great prices and coupons offered from manufacturers.
Abby M.
Midland, TX
I love how this shampoo makes my hair feel soo lightweight and clean also helps when i dye my hair different colors to keep the colors in tact longer and the smell is amazing in all their shampoos overall great product
Serra K.
Sacramento, CA
I switch between this and another brand often. I love the@way my hair feels and smells when I’m using this color care shampoo. I feel like it minimizes color fade while still getting my hair extra clean. I’ve not had great luck with sulfate free products so I always come back to Pantene.
Amy L.
I think it works amazing for overall cleaning and daily use. But I don’t think it helps preserve my color in any way. I love the brand, but don’t see a huge difference in each if the varieties
Emily C.
Annandale, VA
I’m picky about my shampoos. Now that I frequently dye my hair, it’s necessary for me to have a color preserving shampoo. I always turn to Pantene anyways, and could definitely use the extra volume in my stick-straight long hair. Gives me a lil bit of oomf while keeping my color, exactly how it should. I use the color preserving & volumizing conditioner as well.
Kristy G.
West Falls, NY
For a shampoo you can buy at Tops or Target, I feel like this is one of the best brands that aren’t expensive. Some shampoos make my hair feel extremely dry and it’s not the case for this. My only complaint is that often when I’m lathering my hair, it doesn’t feel very soapy and I re-wash my hair basically a second time so it actually lathers and feels clean. I stopped buying this brand just because I’m trying to repair my damaged hair so I moved on to more expensive top brands. This is a good generic shampoo. Other than that, no complaints!
Kat A.
Brentwood, CA
This is an alright color preserving shampoo, especially considering you can just get it from the drug store. However, it definitely doesn’t hold up to salon quality color preserving shampoos. It’s got a nice fruity scent to it however.
Megan S.
I have always been a fan of this brand. The scent is very nice and it last a pretty long time. It makes your hair feel clean and light. I have an oily scalp and it works quite well for me! I would buy this again for sure!
cristal S.
Fullerton, CA
I've been using this for about three weeks and it's the only product I put in my hair. does this make your hair frizzy?
Tricia J.
Scranton, PA
Does anyone else seem to have the problem of this product pulling your color out rather than preserving it?
Mckensie L.
Yakima
Does it work for damaged hair??
Amanda W.
White City, OR
Does this colored preserving shampoo really work? It just seems every time I get one it just washes away the color. Pantene is awesome usually. So.

Target