BY PANTENE

You can thank Chroma Spectrum technology for keeping your color locked in, while adding soft volume to your hair.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for color-treated hair lacking body
WHEN: Use daily for longer-lasting color protection and volume.
HOW: Apply all over hair, paying special attention to the ends. Rinse.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Oleyl Alcohol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Is this good for bleach and gray hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone else found any other line of the pantene that ...1 Answers
  • I colored my hair last week and need a good conditioner t...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It smells great and is the best for the price point!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick hair and have never had this problem but once I switched products my hair felt and looked a lot better. " in 1 review
  • "I have fine, kind of thin hair and my skin is naturally oily so my hair gets oily easy." in 1 review
  • "I wasnt that impressed because i did not seem to give me the volume i expected but it is well worth its price!" in 1 review
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA
For a drugstore brand shampoo I really think this is the best of them. I think it's best for any kind of hair type and did seem to make my color last a little bit longer. The price is good and I'm overall satisfied with this product.
Britteny W.
Northridge, CA
This is the best shampoo/conditioner for colored hair that I have found. It keeps my hair from being too weighed down (it's thinner, so volume is a must), while still giving it a good everyday dose of nourishment to combat the drying of dye.
Kristen W.
I colored my hair for the first time this summer, and this product quickly became my go-to. It is affordable, easy to find most places, and leaves hair feeling smooth and soft. Plus it makes my hair so shiny! Definitely recommend!
Megan D.
I just purchased this conditioner from the drugstore the other day and I was not impressed with the product. Although it says it adds volume.. I would have to say I noticed my hair looked even flatter than usual. I wouldn't buy this again.
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
You get a lot of product for a reasonable price, and it does just about as well as salon brands at preserving color. It isn't too oily for my hair, and it doesn't smell too strongly. However, it can cause build-up when used too often.
Lavina C.
Visalia
I don’t like pantine!!! The collection needs to make more natural products as it made my hair fall out a whole bunch. I was very angry and annoyed when this happened. Go natural pantine! I or I will never buy your products again!
J v.
I already have a lot of volume naturally so I’m not sure how much of this gave me volume but this is definitely a decent cheap conditioner and shampoo to buy from the drug store. I recommend both the shampoo and conditioner
Camillia R.
Grantsville
Pantene is one of my drug-store go tos. It's always so affordable and makes my hair feel amazing. It makes my hair feel so clean and gives good moisture without weighing it down. The smell is always amazing as well.
Krista Z.
Darien, IL
this product is ok but tends to make my blonde hair turn brassy faster.  I don't know how its possible, but every time I use it it seems to get more and more brassy.  when I used other conditioners, it doesn't seem to make much of difference.
Kate B.
Hudson , NC
My favorite conditioner. It makes my hair smooth and de tangled. It’s great for color treated hair and helps protect against hair damaging as well as help already damaged hair. I definitely recommend this product.
LaShara D.
Does this product help dryness?
Adrianna B.
Pocono Summit, PA
Does this leave your hair feeling heavy and greasy?
Leah T.
Is this conditioner a heavy product and does it weigh down fine or thin hair?
Nicole G.
RICHMOND, VA
I color my hair at least twice a year, no more for fear of damage, but I get really irritated hire quickly regular shampoos fade my color, does this truly keep color vibrant longer?
Franchezka A.
Dapitan City, Zambonga Del Norte
Is this good for bleach and gray hair?