BY PANTENE

You can thank Chroma Spectrum technology for keeping your color locked in, while adding soft volume to your hair.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for color-treated hair lacking body
WHEN: Use daily for longer-lasting color protection and volume.
HOW: Apply all over hair, paying special attention to the ends. Rinse.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Oleyl Alcohol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Is this good for bleach and gray hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone else found any other line of the pantene that ...1 Answers
  • I colored my hair last week and need a good conditioner t...1 Answers
  • "It smells great and is the best for the price point!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick hair and have never had this problem but once I switched products my hair felt and looked a lot better. " in 1 review
  • "I have fine, kind of thin hair and my skin is naturally oily so my hair gets oily easy." in 1 review
  • "I wasnt that impressed because i did not seem to give me the volume i expected but it is well worth its price!" in 1 review
Laura e.
Clovis, NM
I dyed my hair red for summer this shampood helps me Not to strip it off and well lets all face it mom we do t have sometimes the money to buy the high end ones from time to time but ybis one does almost the same job smells great leaves my hair soft and shiny
Iris G.
Los Angeles, CA
When I had my hair red I would use this shampoo because it would actually make my red hair look more vibrant and healthy after every use , kept the color in much longer than other shampoos . I would definitely recommend this to anyone with color treated hair .
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
I love Pantene!! I know I'm cosmetology school they told us. It to use it but it is a cheap and fast way to hide any imperfections in my hair. And it smells wonderful. You get pretty big bottles for your price as well. ☺
Victoria G.
Berwyn, IL
I have used this before, great smell, leaves my hair very soft. One problem is that my hair is naturally pretty frizzy so when I used it, it definitely gave me volume so that was great. The product just wasn't for me thought, but it definitely does what it claims to do so excellent product.
Bri N.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I’ve always been a Pantene girl. I grew up using it and I always go back to it even when I test other products. It’s moisturizing, and it smells great too. Brands like Tresseme leave my hair greasy afterwards and doesn’t do the job. I love Pantene .
Rachel A.
Plainsboro, NJ
I use this condition and shampoo set together, it's good-my colour is definitely better when I use their products for dyed hair than if I don't. It's not five stars just because I know of better ones-but they're more expensive. The bottles last me a while and my hair looks and feels nice
Sherri A.
I have used pan teen for years as well as both of my daughters. We love the way that it makes your hair feel. My youngest daughter is 19 and still lives in our house and goes to college and has used pante more than anything else. Both my daughters have extremely thick hair and it's all oily the Pantene is just been great at keeping it clean.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
The smell is great and you get a big bottle for the price. However my hair always ends up frizzy after using pantene. It’s a thick product that doesn’t leave my hair feeling heavy though.
reylynn c.
Okay so I love the shampoo because it is a color shield shampoo so it leaves my hair color vibrant it doesn't mean that dual I feel like it gives it life I just love the way that shampoo leaves my hair and I just love all the benefits of it
Andy M.
Lexington Park
This shampoo worked really well for me at first, but after a while it started causing build up on my scalp and split ends. It does a pretty good job at preserving the color on my hair, but its better for natural colors than crazy colors.
LaShara D.
Does this product help dryness?
Adrianna B.
Pocono Summit, PA
Does this leave your hair feeling heavy and greasy?
Leah T.
Is this conditioner a heavy product and does it weigh down fine or thin hair?
Nicole G.
RICHMOND, VA
I color my hair at least twice a year, no more for fear of damage, but I get really irritated hire quickly regular shampoos fade my color, does this truly keep color vibrant longer?
Franchezka A.
Dapitan City, Zambonga Del Norte
Is this good for bleach and gray hair?