BY PANTENE

You can thank Chroma Spectrum technology for keeping your color locked in, while adding soft volume to your hair.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for color-treated hair lacking body
WHEN: Use daily for longer-lasting color protection and volume.
HOW: Apply all over hair, paying special attention to the ends. Rinse.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Oleyl Alcohol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Is this good for bleach and gray hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone else found any other line of the pantene that ...1 Answers
  • I colored my hair last week and need a good conditioner t...1 Answers
  • "It smells great and is the best for the price point!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick hair and have never had this problem but once I switched products my hair felt and looked a lot better. " in 1 review
  • "I have fine, kind of thin hair and my skin is naturally oily so my hair gets oily easy." in 1 review
  • "I wasnt that impressed because i did not seem to give me the volume i expected but it is well worth its price!" in 1 review
Demi R.
Palm Bay , FL
I love this brand. I like to use the conditioner not only after a wash but I mix it with water and oil to either comb out my hair or when I need to bring it back to life during the week in between washes. It’s inexpensive and you can find it anywhere. I buy mine from Walmart.
Kathrina W.
Martinsburg, WV
I think these products works pretty good. I used to have highlights then change to May natural hair color (black) but with a hint of dark brown. It seems like it enhanced my current hair color while protecting it. It's a good alternative if you don't want to pay salon product.
Amanda S.
I really like this conditioner. I have used it for years with the shampoo. I have thin, fine, curly, color-treated hair. It is difficult to find a conditioner that does the job without being too heavy for my hair. I feel like it works well, and I have been a happy customer.
Claudia E.
Wheeling , IL
Pantene products smell so good. I loved this color shampoo, it definitely made my hair color look brighter weeks after dyeing my hair. You can purchase this in bundles that's come with the conditioner for cheaper from Walmart and target and it is very much worth it,
Pamela  S.
Portage, MI
This product is awesome! It works great, leaves my hair smooth and manageable. I love it, not too much falling hair now. I recommended to family and friends. Hopefully you'll try this guys!
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
I love Pantene!! I know I'm cosmetology school they told us. It to use it but it is a cheap and fast way to hide any imperfections in my hair. And it smells wonderful. You get pretty big bottles for your price as well. ☺
Laura e.
Clovis, NM
I dyed my hair red for summer this shampood helps me Not to strip it off and well lets all face it mom we do t have sometimes the money to buy the high end ones from time to time but ybis one does almost the same job smells great leaves my hair soft and shiny
Victoria G.
Berwyn, IL
I have used this before, great smell, leaves my hair very soft. One problem is that my hair is naturally pretty frizzy so when I used it, it definitely gave me volume so that was great. The product just wasn't for me thought, but it definitely does what it claims to do so excellent product.
Rachel A.
Plainsboro, NJ
I use this condition and shampoo set together, it's good-my colour is definitely better when I use their products for dyed hair than if I don't. It's not five stars just because I know of better ones-but they're more expensive. The bottles last me a while and my hair looks and feels nice
Bri N.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I’ve always been a Pantene girl. I grew up using it and I always go back to it even when I test other products. It’s moisturizing, and it smells great too. Brands like Tresseme leave my hair greasy afterwards and doesn’t do the job. I love Pantene .
LaShara D.
Does this product help dryness?
Adrianna B.
Pocono Summit, PA
Does this leave your hair feeling heavy and greasy?
Leah T.
Is this conditioner a heavy product and does it weigh down fine or thin hair?
Nicole G.
RICHMOND, VA
I color my hair at least twice a year, no more for fear of damage, but I get really irritated hire quickly regular shampoos fade my color, does this truly keep color vibrant longer?
Franchezka A.
Dapitan City, Zambonga Del Norte
Is this good for bleach and gray hair?

back