BY PANTENE

You can thank Chroma Spectrum technology for keeping your color locked in, while adding soft volume to your hair.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for color-treated hair lacking body
WHEN: Use daily for longer-lasting color protection and volume.
HOW: Apply all over hair, paying special attention to the ends. Rinse.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Oleyl Alcohol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Is this good for bleach and gray hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone else found any other line of the pantene that ...1 Answers
  • I colored my hair last week and need a good conditioner t...1 Answers
  • "It smells great and is the best for the price point!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick hair and have never had this problem but once I switched products my hair felt and looked a lot better. " in 1 review
  • "I have fine, kind of thin hair and my skin is naturally oily so my hair gets oily easy." in 1 review
  • "I wasnt that impressed because i did not seem to give me the volume i expected but it is well worth its price!" in 1 review
Sarah B.
St, QC
Great shampoo, I used it for a while few months ago and I liked it a lot, for me the volume part didn't really worked, but I still think it's a really good shampoo!
Laura K.
This product does exactly what it says, it's fantastic stuff for coloured hair and will not fade or strip hair colour, I would use this product on a daily basis and its definitely a 5 star product.
Vitoria E.
I love this product too much is incredibly wonderful, I loved it, I loved it very much, I do not live without it
natashia m.
Winnipeg, MB
I love to colour my hair and when I do I always turn to this shampoo to make sure my colour last as long as possible. it makes my hair feel amazing as well.
Lara H.
Glasgow , Glasgow
Using this just now and i havent had my hair coloured in 4 months and its hardly faded. Im putting it down to using this! Smells good and does the job
Amel Z.
Rabat
I recently colored my hair and i needed a product that both protect , revive my color . And give me some volume. This product does what it promises.
Birdie T.
Stratford
Huge fan of the way this makes my hair feel so soft ! It has never failed me yet have been using it for years and plan on using for years to come !
Arelis N.
Its a good product, but not at all because my hair start to feel more soft but i use it for at least 3 months and I don't saw changes in my hair.
Megan R.
Brampton , ON
Not a big fan of the whole brand, i feel like the products dont do what they say there supposed to do. The only thing thats alright is the scent.
T.E.M ūüíě.
Ajaltoun , Keserwan District
Help protect color treated hair.
Effective against dryness & fading.
Formulated with Pantene's powerful Pro-V nourishment, radiant color shine.
LaShara D.
Does this product help dryness?
Adrianna B.
Pocono Summit, PA
Does this leave your hair feeling heavy and greasy?
Leah T.
Is this conditioner a heavy product and does it weigh down fine or thin hair?
Nicole G.
RICHMOND, VA
I color my hair at least twice a year, no more for fear of damage, but I get really irritated hire quickly regular shampoos fade my color, does this truly keep color vibrant longer?
Franchezka A.
Dapitan City, Zambonga Del Norte
Is this good for bleach and gray hair?