BY PANTENE

You can thank Chroma Spectrum technology for keeping your color locked in, while adding soft volume to your hair.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for color-treated hair lacking body
WHEN: Use daily for longer-lasting color protection and volume.
HOW: Apply all over hair, paying special attention to the ends. Rinse.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Oleyl Alcohol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Is this good for bleach and gray hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone else found any other line of the pantene that ...1 Answers
  • I colored my hair last week and need a good conditioner t...1 Answers
  • "It smells great and is the best for the price point!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick hair and have never had this problem but once I switched products my hair felt and looked a lot better. " in 1 review
  • "I have fine, kind of thin hair and my skin is naturally oily so my hair gets oily easy." in 1 review
  • "I wasnt that impressed because i did not seem to give me the volume i expected but it is well worth its price!" in 1 review
Louise C.
Donnington , Telford
I cannot rave about this shampoo enough! It has been a god send to my dyed hair, leaving it feeling soft and fluffy. I think it’s a little pricey but for what you get I definitely am a satisfied customer
Etelin T.
Miami, Florida
Para mi concepto no cumple tanto lo que realmente promete el producto ya que no mantengo mucho volumen en el cabello pero no noto ningún tipo de cambio a pesar de usar el producto de manera constante
Melanie-Anne L.
North Bay, ON
I love this conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling very soft and smells amazing! It does help keep my colour in longer. I reccomend if you dye your hair at home.
Gisselle C.
I absolutely love this product. It leaves my hair very soft and healthy. Sometimes I leave it on my hair, when i let it dry naturally. It helps keep my curls intact, without leaving them static or with a hard texture. This is my favorite conditioner.
Marcela F.
OÓtimo produto ajudar muito nos cabelo, dar brilho, preço acessível para todos, uso muito nao e uOÓtimo produto porem nao e acessível a população mas baixa,  talvez crias algo mas acessível poderia atender outras classes ♥♥ Beijos nio mas
Kimberly F.
North York , ON
I have recently dyed my hair a dirty blonde colour and I have heard that it is best to you Purple shampoo. However, certain purple shampoo products are quite expensive, as well when buying hair products at Sephora. So I ended up trying something more affordable and honestly, this works perfectly and just as great as I thought. The colour does not wash off, and in fact, it makes my hair colour a bit lighter than it really is. It's just what I wanted :)
maria l.
pantene es una marca que piensa mucho en la salud del cabello y ha lanzado productos muy buenos y que funcionan de maravilla y este acondicionador que me arreglado la vida mi cabello de maltrata mucho con los tintes que le aplico pero vuelve a la vida cuando uso el acondicionador de pantene es el mejor.
Ray S.
A linha pantene em si é maravilhosa, todos os produtos tratam o cabelo muito bem, ele sai com brilho, o cabelo é volumoso e bonito, eu testei outros produtos, mas eu não obter um resultado tão bom como com este produto pantene, apenas Maravilhoso
Lela M.
Doral, FL
This conditioner I really like, is really effective, has a very pleasant smell, softens the hair and leaves it very manageable, it also maintains the color and gives an incredible volume, I have used it during this year and I was quite impressed. If you have mistreated hair and with colors I recommend it 100%
Nora R.
Me agrada el producto, además de la presentación, si lo utilizas tal y como es, se notan resultados. Lo he adquirido en Walmart. El problema es que no puedes usar el mismo producto siempre, lo mejor sería cambiarlo cada que el pasado se acabe y así mantener el cabello lindo
LaShara D.
Does this product help dryness?
Adrianna B.
Pocono Summit, PA
Does this leave your hair feeling heavy and greasy?
Leah T.
Is this conditioner a heavy product and does it weigh down fine or thin hair?
Nicole G.
RICHMOND, VA
I color my hair at least twice a year, no more for fear of damage, but I get really irritated hire quickly regular shampoos fade my color, does this truly keep color vibrant longer?
Franchezka A.
Dapitan City, Zambonga Del Norte
Is this good for bleach and gray hair?

back