BY PANTENE

You can thank Chroma Spectrum technology for keeping your color locked in, while adding soft volume to your hair.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for color-treated hair lacking body
WHEN: Use daily for longer-lasting color protection and volume.
HOW: Apply all over hair, paying special attention to the ends. Rinse.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Oleyl Alcohol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Is this good for bleach and gray hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone else found any other line of the pantene that ...1 Answers
  • I colored my hair last week and need a good conditioner t...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It smells great and is the best for the price point!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick hair and have never had this problem but once I switched products my hair felt and looked a lot better. " in 1 review
  • "I have fine, kind of thin hair and my skin is naturally oily so my hair gets oily easy." in 1 review
  • "I wasnt that impressed because i did not seem to give me the volume i expected but it is well worth its price!" in 1 review
Mikayla J.
I love love love the smell of this conditioner. I tend to have a really oily scalp so I don't normally use that much of it. It lasts me a month or more. I've highly satisfied with this product. I will be buying again.
San Juanita H.
I love this stuff! I am currently using this conditioner and shampoo and man, I love the way they leave my hair. I do not even need to use a lot of product! I love it! Would def buy again because I like the way it works for my hair!
emma b.
Millersville, PA
i love this product! keeps the color in my hair, and also leaves my hair so soft! eventually the color will start to fade, but this shampoo and conditioner helps the fade stay in the same color shade
Beatriz S.
Newton, MA
I do not have a lot of hair and I bought this Pantene product because of the the volume. When my hair it's amazing now, lots like that I have more hair. Now it's very healthy, bright and smooth. The smell is really good.
Alyssa S.
My hair is so fried, it really drank in this conditioner. I can't use it all the time, but for a weekly treatment this works pretty darn good. When I tried to use more than that I had buildup. Smells ok.
Valenis C.
Good product, great quality, good scent, it works well on my hair, I would definitely recommend this to others, I would definitely buy it again, very affordable, I am satisfied, I like my hair soft and smooth
Rida H.
Newark, NJ
I think it does a decent job at claiming to do what it does. It does help color stay bold and bright without looking faded. It makes your hair smell and feel nice. Pantene is always a nice safe option
Jenny K.
This is it great product! If I start to lack color I'll definitely use this product. It not only leaves my hair with it's natural brown glow but it left it soft, glowy, strong, and simply beautiful!
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
Just like the shampoo I love this stuff! It makes my hair feel soft but not too soft and smells so good. I usually buy mine at Walmart that's where I find it to be the cheapest! I know Pantene is not the best for your hair, but I enjoy this stuff!
Robin K.
Tyler, TX
I have used Pantene for years! You can always count on you hair coming out super clean with extra fullness. Pantene is also good at protecting your color. I will certainly continue to use Pantene.
LaShara D.
Does this product help dryness?
Adrianna B.
Pocono Summit, PA
Does this leave your hair feeling heavy and greasy?
Leah T.
Is this conditioner a heavy product and does it weigh down fine or thin hair?
Nicole G.
RICHMOND, VA
I color my hair at least twice a year, no more for fear of damage, but I get really irritated hire quickly regular shampoos fade my color, does this truly keep color vibrant longer?
Franchezka A.
Dapitan City, Zambonga Del Norte
Is this good for bleach and gray hair?