BY PANTENE

You can thank Chroma Spectrum technology for keeping your color locked in, while adding soft volume to your hair.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for color-treated hair lacking body
WHEN: Use daily for longer-lasting color protection and volume.
HOW: Apply all over hair, paying special attention to the ends. Rinse.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Oleyl Alcohol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Is this good for bleach and gray hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone else found any other line of the pantene that ...1 Answers
  • I colored my hair last week and need a good conditioner t...1 Answers
  • "It smells great and is the best for the price point!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick hair and have never had this problem but once I switched products my hair felt and looked a lot better. " in 1 review
  • "I have fine, kind of thin hair and my skin is naturally oily so my hair gets oily easy." in 1 review
  • "I wasnt that impressed because i did not seem to give me the volume i expected but it is well worth its price!" in 1 review
Tatianna F.
This is a great product to co wash with. I recently went natural and my curls loves this product. It leaves my hair moisturized and my curls define. I have a 3c/4a hair texture and it works wonders on my hair. I definitely recommend this product for my natural ladies!
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
It's the same deal as the shampoo. It didn't do anything for the volume if my hair but it smells good and made my hair very silky. I would say this conditiner is very good for normal to dry scalps. It's not as good as other volumizing conditioners.
Amanda G.
Great drugstore shampoo. I have used this along with the conditioner for a few months, my hair feels great. I did not notice that it prolonged the life of my color, but my hair does feel bouncy and it ringed from my hair completely. Will continue to use.
Brittany H.
Monroe, MI
I love Pantene and this product makes me love them more! I color my hair now and I like to try to keep from coloring it sooner than I need to and this helps! It's affordable,smells good and leaves your hair feeling and smelling like heaven*
ELIZABETH A.
Bear, DE
Huele delicioso y me deja mi cabello súper suave! Realmente yo no soy mucho de usar Pantene debido a que no me cae bien en mi cabello pero realmente esta edición es súper buena! Me encanta y sobretodo que mi cabello es difícil de manejar!
Kylie O.
Columbus, OH
I love how this product smells, but I don’t like the build up that this leaves on my hair. It should be noted as well that if you are trying to preserve blond hair that you should use purple shampoos. These shampoos should specify more.
Kelley T.
I use this conditioner along with the matching shampoo. It’s very light and only takes a tiny bit, so it lasts forever. It leaves my hair super soft. The price is great. I usually buy at Walmart. I would definitely recommend this product.
Sydney M.
Exeter, CA
I always use this condition because it smells so good and its the best conditioner that works on my hair and makes it smells good for a long time and has my hair feeling soft this is the number one conditioner that i always go to
michele c.
Matawan, NJ
This smells AMAZING! I use these to travel with and keep them in my shower and stock up always. The shine that the shampoo and conditioner leaves on my hair is beautiful and it leaves my hair feeling soft and nice every time.
mimi l.
It gives some volume but is kind of overpriced and expensive for the results after using it on your hair. It smells nice and is white and very thick and creamy but performs very similarly to any other Pantene conditioners.
LaShara D.
Does this product help dryness?
Adrianna B.
Pocono Summit, PA
Does this leave your hair feeling heavy and greasy?
Leah T.
Is this conditioner a heavy product and does it weigh down fine or thin hair?
Nicole G.
RICHMOND, VA
I color my hair at least twice a year, no more for fear of damage, but I get really irritated hire quickly regular shampoos fade my color, does this truly keep color vibrant longer?
Franchezka A.
Dapitan City, Zambonga Del Norte
Is this good for bleach and gray hair?